Comfy thread

Comfy thread.

Post gifs, video links and photos that make you feel the comfiest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9e360S7Q_-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AHrCI9eSJGQ&t=430s
youtube.com/watch?v=ywIfhavpQrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1Cs0qyG78qY
ederren.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=9e360S7Q_-Y

youtube.com/watch?v=AHrCI9eSJGQ&t=430s

mmmm these grainy images make me feel so comfortable

Yeah you're right i'll post my good stuff

nice

No but nice try.

strobe light

Do you make these? Or are these pixels by the same artist?

No... Just reverse search them, I haven't changed any of the file names.

Why is it always raining? Rain is cold, wet and depressing.

Not if you're inside and under a blanket drinking coffee in a climate controlled room watching comfy gifs on your laptop

I have the perfect gif for you...

Happy comfy Sunday folks.

And to you too

Having a good day?
Bit stormy here and have actual authors liking my new stuff. Happy morning.

My day off work so I slept all day, Then got woken up by a storm about an hour ago..

You don't live in Queensland by any chance do you?

Nope, in Europe here. But nice none the less.

Dream house post.

Comfy threads are always best when there's inclement weather around.

I would give so much to live there.

youtube.com/watch?v=ywIfhavpQrQ

Or ambient noise generators

Whole reason I write. In the hopes that I can get a place like that and finance such a life far away from anyone.

Yah I have my A/C on for that reason.

Listening to waves and thunder here. Usually am. Even when it's storming outside to add to the clouds.

Enjoy... Gonna cook some chicken nuggets in a minute and stream a new movie with the main lights off and turn my UV black lights on, light some incense and just relax... Was a hectic work week.

This is great, Saved

Sounds like a good way to relax. Enjoy user.
Might put my daughter in the 'baby carrier' and take a walk in the park. People don't like walking in this weather so we get the place all to ourselves.

Enjoy it, my friend. In the mean time I'll post dream house number 2.

If I lived there I can say that I would %100 LARP around the forest with a broadsword and flintlock pistol whilst wearing a cloak

Nice, Stay safe user

Girlfriend and stepson are away for a few days. Little one is 4 years old. I get a few days to just chill. Laying in bed for a bit, maybe gonna read a book or two. Got some food in the oven. Maybe some vidya later. All good and comfy.

Pic is my goal one day. Just a glorious house full of books.

Personally I'd just take a rifle and go hunting. But it's been so long since I was in proper woods that I'd probably just end up hiking and watching deer or what have you move around. Just the joy of being in the middle of nowhere.

Will be safe, just a shame it's a park.

I like the minimalist look of this more as opposed to cluttered feel of the last personally

Also would likely do that... If there's a lake nearby you could bet i'd take a rowboat out there and just sit there all day

Comfy tunes for your comfy thread

youtube.com/watch?v=1Cs0qyG78qY

Rowboats and backwaters are pretty comfy. Hang a fishing line over the side and listen to the water lap against the boat.
Pretty nice writing conditions too.

That is also pretty damn nice. I just like being surrounded by books.

>Hide Post

Dunno why, but I love this. My ideal backyard.

Some libraries are quite comfy. Would like to see my own work in a few of them one day.
Until then I keep dreaming of open spaces like pic related.

Yeah, i'm a hopeful writer too. I do NaNoWriMo every year. Never quite managed it.

Used to listen to this channel all the time, Thanks user.

So what do you write user?

One day...

I have no idea what that is. I only started a 'blog' a few weeks ago so not in touch with most things.

That is comfy

I always thought this was a comfy shot. I wish I would have turned the HUD off

Pixel Library for your comfy pleasure...I like pixel a lot

Fantasy. Occasionally show stuff off in comfy threads. But then again, I only ever come to Sup Forums for comfy threads these days.

Pixel things can be nice, but here. Have a waterfall.

Comfygasm

Oh nice... They're the only thing that still has some purity left in them

Waterfalls are nice

Fucking love winter.

As pure as a dream or a flash of inspiration can be. ederren.wordpress.com/ if you're interested in what I have online so far.
Trying to get 2 books published while hand writing draft 1 of a third.

there are some really nice GIF's on this thread, any way to use them as a wall paper?

It's an event every year, National Novel Writing Month. Basically a mad dash for total masochists to write a full 50,000 word novel in one month. Every November. It's well worth a try. Just google it to find the site. It's full of aspiring writers all trying to help each other out.

Comfiest of all seasons.