Rule34

Rule34

just stay away from hot water and you're fine

Nah, that's no fun

how is suddenly realizing you're creaming inside a guy cause she poured hot water on herself fun?

>implying it's not just as fun to cream inside a guy

How would such a thing even occur? It's not exactly a convenient thing to have hot water beside you at all times. Cold water is most common, I'm surprised he's not a chick more often.

Wait, what happens if you're in her vagina when she switches? Is your dick then inside his dick? That seems really fucking painful for everyone.

i dunno, i dont think this happened in the animu/mango.

but it's kinda gay.

If for some reason hot water just so happened to get put on his body during sex, I'd go more for the assumption on said person being rejected out of the body, like getting your dick shoved out forcefully, then the change occurs.

Either that or the change is nullified and can't happen due to the gender being actively used in a manner that makes changing difficult to pull off. So vice versa, if he was getting a load off himself in male form he might not be capable of changing into a female until he stops pumping out his seed.

Or maybe once he becomes female, eggs just start spraying everywhere.

If he was to continue in any form, it'd be her squirting like crazy. Spraying eggs makes no sense at all. I'm thinking though if there are anything to complicate the change back, such as having a dick in him, she'd just stay female.

let's stick to that. it's less gay this way.

Bump

didn't know I wanted this until just now

Post pics you've came to atleast 3 times. Idk why this one get's me so hard, considering it's clothed but it does

this made me came so often

idk why but tan lines are damn hot

When you're in her vagina, she's wet, so she can't change her form.

More monster Hunter and Wendy!

Cinder is bae

Bump

does anyone have the webm of nagisa and honoka fighting?

I still don't understand why everyone make that girl love her mother, but I accept it.

More android 18 or misty please.

Dark skin? More dark skin girls. And their booty

>billy and van in the background
kek, i assumed futaba would be an otaku and not a gachifag