Any other night shift anons awake? I have two hours left and I'm really crashing here...

Any other night shift anons awake? I have two hours left and I'm really crashing here. Feel free to post stories or just have a nice 5AM chill thread.

Pic related: mfw sleep

Brump

What up user? How's your shift going so far? Not night shift worker, just awake late working on getting a phone back up and running.

>be patient sitter at hospital
>watch patients who exhibit at risk behavior
>one night called to basement floor to sit with a patient who is a mental health risk to himself and others
>sit next to room, like right outside the door since it's 11pm and I imagine he's trying to sleep
>peek in
>gave me a fucking heart attack
>he's sitting straight up in bed looking right at me.
>smells terrible, smell of unwashed patient gown permeates room and hallway.
>does not break stare or blink

Cont.

Hey man, thanks for popping in. Shift is boring as shit haha. Patient has been sleeping all shift. Not even a risk to anyone, just watching him because he has a history of siezures so they ordered a sitter for him. Just killing time. Hows your phone repair going? Is that your job or just something you wanted to get done?

>"uh, hey sir. My name is user. Im gonna ne sittin with you tonight if you need water or anything just let me know"
>just looks at me more curiously than before
>eyes twitch and widen, he's realized something
>"user, can you imagine it?"
>"huh?"
>"it's going to be so torturous... So painful"
>"what's wrong? What's torturous?"
>"nothing we can do now. Just wait. It's going to be horrible."

>he lays down for a while and I assume he'll sleep like a normal person
>nope
>he visits the restroom like 20 times in the next 3 hours
>every time he passes me to enter the bathroom he mutters something about "it" being so torturous and hellish
>keeps telling me there's nothing we can do about it and that it's going to be upon us soon

>genuine terror is what I start to feel after hearing all this suspenseful contemplating about the "torture and pain" that is apparently right around the corner
>begin researching theories that have been proposed about our reality being hell
>freaked out even more because im in a mini insane asylum in the basement of a hospital thanks to Reagan
>find out from a nurse that upon examination, the patient told crisis workers that he believes we're in/upon hell.
>mfw real hell is 8 hours of staring at a patient without any other stimuli to keep me busy

Well, best creepy story I have. Plenty of other crazy ones but none that are creepy like that. Plenty of ones about people coming in on salvia or people just coming in during a psychotic episode.

A homeless man beat off on the subway on my way home but i really expected it so it was somewhat comforting

Nice. How is living in the city? I imagine that you get used to things like that. It's believable that masturbating bums would eventually become comforting. What are you thoughts on creating a lo-fi chillhop album using beats mixed with the sounds of the homeless's peen mashing? Like for studying or sleeping.

2070 paradigm shift

Thoughts on antinatalism?

Another hospitalfag here

>Be me working as an Orderly at a hospital
>Be working in ED
>Each room in ED has a heart monitor
>Be walking around ED just checking stuff
>See heart monitor registering heart beats just like normal
>No one is attached to it, or even in that room
>mfw
I've seen that shit happen twice

-----------------------------------------------------------------

>Again working in ED
>Take a patient walking from their room in ED to a ward across the hall
>Return to patient's room to change the linen and make the bed up
>Walking into room
>Dirty blanket is crumbled on trolly as normal
>See one corner of the blanket flip over to the other side (not slide, not fall, nothing; FLIP)
>This, too, has happened twice
>FuckingGhosts.mp4
>Continue making trolly

Look at my repeating digits
Someone post the meme man with the finger

Spooky stuff user. Ghostys and ghoulies lol. Everything is creepy in the basement of my hospital. They have those netbeds sitting in a hallway with deteriorating brick walls. It could be used as a set for the next hostel movie.

Never seen any unexplainable activity in my hospital tho. Weirdest shit i see/hear comes straight from the patients. There are some broken humans out there.

Hospitals are creepy at night in general. My specific title is a Security/Orderly, so I have to do security checks, including the old mortuary, way at the back of the hospital. Apparently there is a sub-basement under the ground floor the leads from the hospital to an area about 1-mile away. I still haven't found it, but I'm looking.

Also, it's also my job to take deceased patients down to the mortuary, so there's that.

Until the white nation invaded....Only the slave master, master of all four slaves, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an slave master named Aang.

Neet starting uni next week, what up

>Weirdest shit i see/hear comes straight from the patients

That's pretty true. Last week, I was taking some guy with a brain injury/disorder down for a CT scan. I was taking him in his hospital bed. We're going down the corridor when suddenly he says in the calmest, peaceful, quiet voice "I would have shot you by now."

Patients throwin poop
Staff be gettin the scoop
Mah eyeballs droop my mind is out the loop
Restrainin, containin the sick minded
Complainin, aggrevatin, the sitters winded.
Can i get ya some water or food or juice
Can i do anything but let ya crazy ass loose?
Persuadin em to stay for the resta the day
Tell em we gotta wait for the doc to give the okay.
Til then ya stay...

Hey neet! Im also neet and im at community college so no worries, your shit could be worse.

Shit bro thats unsettling. I had to stay up and watch this lady in behavioral health all night who swore she was psychic and was solving a murder that happened in my area like 3 years ago. That shit was so tiring. Not really creepy at all but just annoying. Pages upon pages she read to me from a journal. She would lay down and close her eyes, then pop back up a minute later and say "oh yes! A green bic lighter" and write it down. On a side note she said she smokes crack here and there (lol) and has two kids and an apartment she's losing soon. Yet she's focused on a murder and using her psychic abilities. Felt bad for her tbh.

6am niggas one more hour

you're not a neet if you're in college you idiot, what do you think it stands for

I've been sucking my thumb and listening to sigur ros

Not sure what it stands for, was always too afraid to ask. The context i see it used in suggests it means a stay-at-home cave-dweller type. And you're right that i unfairly categorized myself as such because i wanted other neet user to feel better about going to uni.

Haha. Ill have to check them out when im home in a bit.

ass rape

Not in Employment, Education, or Training.

ANAL
ANAL
ANAL
ANAL

Thanks user. Im in all of those, sweet.

We in the home stretch niggas

I'm on my last hour, preparing to go home and get drunk. Currently on the toilet

Sounds great. Im gonna get home rip a fat joint then sleep and wake up to a nice weekend off. So fuckin pumped.