Pls Sup Forums stop this depravity

pls Sup Forums stop this depravity
follow the righteous path

Try before you buy

Caveat emptor

You buy a car without test-driving it, dude?

I am on the righteous path of Onanism.

People aren't objects nor possesions

if the woman Is married does it still count as pre-marital

Marriage is an artificial construct created by man kind. As the history and common sense shows - it doesn't work.

Alright, I'll bite:

Do you enter into a contract wherein you and your partner make an oath to eat each other's cooking for all time, without having at least once tasted it?

tfw i may be a degenerate but at least im not an adulterer.

False equivalency again. C'mon m80. Premarital sex is degenerate. Neither of you should know anything about sex that way you can explore and learn it together.

The only righteous path is the road to Jerusalem!

And figure out that it sucks with this specific person and be trapped. Worst deal in the history of deals.

All you bro. Yolo

foh! fuck Jerusalem, fuck the the jews

On the minuscule chance that you're not trolling, what happens when two people discover they are grossly sexually incompatible after having made a promise for life?

It is the sexual equivalent of an arranged marriage. Will they just explore and learn about the fact that they have nothing in common and hate each other?

You would never know because you've never experience anything other than her. But she'll learn what you like and you'll learn what she likes.
Sexual incompatibility is a lie forced by fetishes formed by the depravity of premarital sex. Remember when you were 14 and could fap to a still picture of a girl in a skirt? Same scenario the more you expose yourself the more depravity you need. Humans are a greedy avaricious species. The more we consume the more we need to feel satisfied.

yeah you're right about the increased need for depravity the more you go.
5 yrs ago I'd never think id be into transwomen
>>honestly degeneracy isn't all that bad as long as you ask for forgiveness later

That's strange... I had first sex with my girlfriend when she was 18 and I 20, we married ten years later and our sex life is better than ever.

Even if I accept your stupid premise which implies that anything other than penis-in-vagina sex is "unnatural", if one's partner's libido is one quarter of one's, there's gonna be a fucking problem.

The real question is how far down the line will you go and where can you no longer ask for forgiveness
>10 years later
Jesus fuck dude why wait so long?

Humanity has also changed alot. We aren't getting married in the same sense anymore either. Just like the above user. He may as well have been married to this girl just didn't do his paperwork.

he forgives all transgressions

It was so long because it made sense. It's a very important decision.

We aren't religious at all, but dissolving a marriage contract is complex. Also, we emigrated to another country and being married massively simplified things.

I would say, however, to any male anons in the West: It is probably better you don't. I got lucky.

>Righteous Path
No thanks.

Only if you repent
As an American who took the traditional route it works if you do tbh. I just couldn't "date" a girl that long. If be like marry me or fug off already.

Where did you get the mouthful of cum. Asking for a friend

If you were lucky enough, then good for you.

If if had turned out that your wife wanted to fuck once a year, would that not be a problem?

that's a girl

Checked