My ex sent me this and told her this is what “shifts her guts now” ... should I feel insecure...

My ex sent me this and told her this is what “shifts her guts now” ... should I feel insecure? Is his dick really that big?

No it’s average at most.

Ex's are irrelevant

Tell her you have herpes and she's the last person you slept with

you should know yourself the best if its bigger or not.

Find a pic of a better looking girl and tell her that's what's waking you up every day.

Fight fire with fire motherfucker.

lol it's got stray hairs on the top hahahaha

>Timmy's dick pic from Discord

stop thinking about your ex faggot

It's still bigger then yours.

Stop with this insecurity shit. Keep it to yourself.

Humans do this weird thing where they want their exes to still love them, even when they don't love their exes. It stems from a need to be liked or a need of constant approval.
She's playing a game with you. It is a power move, her making you feel emotions because she wants you to feel them. If you don't speak to her you win. If you block her you win, you highroad her, and you're rejecting her, essentially throwing it back in her face.
You shouldn't need someone to tell you this. It should be obvious. If you don't understand how this works or if you love her you will keep playing. It gets easier every day to ignore an ex partner. It takes months, but it gets easier.

Let's see yours for comparison

I like this

You think she'll fall for that?
You know that won't work.
You know that will just make his ex happy, because she knows it's fake and she provoked him enough to lie.

Yeah, OP should just reply with "Look, you're not getting me back so quit trying."

Why do you even have your ex still in your contacts? She’s trying to make you insecure. Block her, move on and be done with it. Stuff like that is just cheap. Hope it’s sorted mate

This

this, take it even farther and say you have HIV too

That’s a weird mushroom dick. And he’s holding far down to make it look bigger. No, you do not need to fear this. But you can laugh.

tell her that you don't believe and she should send you pics where she sucks and fucks that dick
if she does you have more nudes of her win win

Do you have kik op?

Not to mention he's shaven giving him more visible length. And it's in the foreground making it appear larger. Dude's just average.

Fuck off with your lies.

post EX op

actually just reply with "lol it's got stray hairs on the top hahahaha"

I wish it was average.

Source: gay boy

its huge lol, wtf ppl saying this is normal... trolls, dw she probably downloaded the pic from web