Anybody know how to sabotage a ps4 to make it appear to not be working properly...

anybody know how to sabotage a ps4 to make it appear to not be working properly? My roommate has been annoying the fuck out of me every other night playing fortnite in the living room from 11pm till like 6am and I want to inconvenience him for being such a faggot. I don't want it to be immediately obvious though that it was tampered with. I want to be able to enjoy him trying to figure out what's wrong with it and getting all paranoid blaming everyone and wondering if he did it himself. Any creative ideas?

How about you stop being such a passive cuck?

>my roommate is having fun and i am too retarted to know how to manipulate our network

So far I'm thinking about getting another power cord and damaging it without cutting it so it'll look fine outwardly but the wires will be damaged inside, then just swapping it out with the regular one. Or getting a universal remote and fucking with him while he's playing but turning the tv off randomly or turning the ps4 off so he thinks it crashed.

A passive cuck wouldn't do anything about it. You don't know what passive means.

>turning the ps4 off so he thinks its crashed
Christ op you are retarted

I'm gonna do something regardless. Got several idea. Just wanted more. And I don't care if he's having fun. I'll find it fun to fuck it up.

>I don't like how other people choose to live, even though it doesn't impact me at all and really isn't my business

Go eat a tide pod

No I just know how retarded he is. He'll believe it's crashing if things start turning off randomly if I tell him that's what happened. He doesn't know that it informs you when the system crashes.

Good lord bitch go white knight somewhere else. Holier than thou faggot.

You are still retarded, consoles very rarely have crashes, since there is very little variation between any 2 ps4s developers dont have problems with people running different software or hardware, and also quality control

I hope your roommate moves out and you can't afford rent you fuck

Swap the network cable for a crossover.

Yeah no shit dumb fuck that's why I'm going to lie and tell him it crashed even though it didn't. He doesn't know anything about tech in general so he'll believe shit like that. I'm not even trying to destroy the thing or anything like that. I just want to screw with him because he's a fuck who plays PlayStation all night with the volume all the way up and every light in the house on while other people are sleeping. I think he's autistic because he does other retarded shit too like putting these little labels on every single thing he brings into the house, even if it's like a fucking 5 pound bag of flour and shit like that and even though nobody has ever even gave him a reason to think they'd take his food. He's just a monumental faggot.

I'd love it if he moved away bitch.

Hide the ps4 and tell him he's grounded for being a fortnite playing lil bitch

There we go. Finally something constructive. Good thinking user.

Literally wouldn't do shit. Switches can detect and fix that shit on the fly

put vaseline on the spindle of a disc and then stick it in PS4.
Thank me later.

kek a wild pussybitch appeared

i actually have a nice piece of code for that.
interested? but need some more info here

If you have an android phone, root it and install netcut, really easy arp-spoofing app

Nick? If this is you, I will beat your ass.

Bring girls home and make him listen through the walls.

In unrelated news, OP, why do you care? If he's paying rent and staying out of your way, what's the problem? If he's loud, tell him to get headphones or turn it down.

Op is a faggot

Why the fuck do you even care? He's clearly having fun, don't be such a bitch.

This, you over sensitive faggot.

I think you're autistic

OPs roomate is actually his brother or dad.
OP is also underage

And yet, instead of doing the rational thing and asking him to look for another place to live thereby starting the process of getting a new roommate, you'd rather bitch about it on Sup Forums.

blacklist ps4 mac-address in router = no internet connection

Turn it on, so the harddrives booted up, then drop it flat on the ground a few times from about 5cm up, the sudden shock should cause the reader to damage the disks inside the harddrive, which should cause it to die over time

cause short circuit by usb port

You don't need to sabotage the PS4.

Just buy one of those programmable timers and install it to switch off the internet router for 5 seconds and then to switch it back on.

Program it at 11:45pm,
then another reboot 31 minutes later,
then another 25 minutes later,
then another 19 minutes later,
then another 15 minutes later,
then another 11 minutes later,
then another 7 minutes later
then every 4 minutes until 7am.

>LifeProTip: if the router is OpenWRT-based, you only need a crontab script

dumb faggots telling OP to leave roommate alone.
Don`t listen to the dumb plebs beta males OP. If roommate is fucking your sleep up by playing games in the night you totally should fuck with his stuf.

Magnet over his favorite disk.... Do you even science bro?

Hi op, serious user replier here.
If your network card is capable you might have some fun running a simple deauthentication attack script. Basically it will deauthenticate him from the network on a loop rendering him unable to play.

Constantly reset router via your computer or mobile phone. Not a pa4 issue but every reset will be enough to kiss him off if he online plays.

>on a loop

nope.

you want him to be annoyed by some unidentifiable "night problem".

you don't want him to get back to your room and rekt all of your stuff and all of your bones.

you need some stupid fucking random unclear technical problem.

>be me
>nephews clog my wifi every time they come home
>can't kick them out
>they're even more annoying because they start youtube videos and android games updates on their devices and then go wandering around while wasting my bandwidth
>learnt how to do "traffic shaping"
>limit wifi network to 100 kilobytes/second maximum - enough to watch youtube on a single device
>"hurr durr uncle your wifi sucks, why is it so slow?"
>sorry, boys, Comcast it's always so shitty during dayhours
>secretly laugh at them while I'm downloading anime at full speed