Drawthread
romance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHIVeWhCMU8
picarto.tv/Leyla
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wanted to repost this for the artist.

My time is almost up though.

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep

Rip anchor post for kind user who was doing your request :)

I can do it. I can show you a sample of my work if you don't believe me.

Here you go - it's bad

Holy shit Jesus Christ you're right

OR here hey it might not be amazing but i like it and you got the pose down great :). plus you actually colored it

:^)
Sure thing! Mind posting it please?
Bad is an understatement

Here! My name is Yilx and you can contact me on Pixiv or Twitter.
Thanks for giving me this chance! Expect to have a great work delivered for you!

Awesome! I can't wait! Goodluck and GO!

Requesting a small comic involving Medusa seducing several men by showing off her naked body with focus on her big breasts and her big ass. The men immediately have sex with her, one person fucking her while laying on the ground holding her butt, another person holding her tits with his dick in between them and two men holding each hand so they could jerk off their dick. She should get herself lost in so much pleasure, only to be revealed in the last panel that every men was turned into stone and she is now stuck and visibly annoyed at the fact that it happened again.

DONT DO IT! PEOPLE WILL HATE YOU

Too late! I have already started working on it aaaaaaaaaa! Oh no! This will take me hours! Help!

No! Don't do it user!

I'm always here, so don't worry, I'll see it when it's done!
Fuck you cockblocking faggots

Requesting an imp with a hard on.

He should be short, have black shaggy hair with curved horns, black eyes (red irises), bright red skin, sharp claws.

Bonus: gripping his cock with one hand while putting his loincloth to the side.

Can you drawi my cold snapdragon please.

youtube.com/watch?v=zHIVeWhCMU8
Only a matter of time before he gets it.

anyone streaming?

>Mfw I get my high-quality delivery
>Mfw anons sperg out
>Mfw weeks later anons don't see me around
>Mfw anons realize they prolonged their suffering for nothing

>>Mfw anons realize they prolonged their suffering for nothing
God speed you twisted motherfucker. You're schadenfreude will be palpable from here.

>suffering

????

don't draw for spitroast he's an asshole and doesn't deserve it let him rot here shitposting for an eternity

Go suck a dick 8===D~

i will pay you money not to draw this request

I'm hoping you pull a massive troll move on him. That would make my night

based japanon banishing the demon spitroast

:DDD
It is a troll

Are there ever any actual drawthreads? I've followed a few, and from what I can tell they're the same handful of weebs calling each other names and asking for requests, then refusing to actually draw any. And when people ask if anyone is actually going to draw anything, they're told to fuck off.

It would be nice if there were actual threads with drawing in them once in a while.

Vorefag is so fucking lonely and pathetic he has to pretend to be an artist delivering for himself, even after some other faggot already proved the drawing was fake. He sits there autistically replying to himself using his phone to pretend that anyone in the world would want to talk to a cretin like himself.
You honestly can't get more pathetic than vorefag, who's mother is a whore and left him to wash his disabled father's balls.

If you reply to vorefag, you ARE vorefag.

No, well. A troll move n the sense that he's being baited for draws like he's not actually getting more stuff

I am Voreticis

Fuck off.

Le epic maymay! +1 internets for you!
Impostor! I am the true vorefag!

Ranzick was here last night and he made a few deliveries

snake stomachs don't work like that. they arent an empty sock that puts food items all over.

i would do requests, but im really not feeling the vibe of this thread and i'll just go to one of the several dozen drawthreads on the other boards

>Applying logic to vore

Anyone have some tips for a complete beginner?

you're right, I don't know why I am here.

Thanks but what should i practice, like for someone who has never drawn anything in 22 years

You can tell when vorefag is samefagging using mobile because he forgets to put the periods at the ends of his sentences when he's done with his posts, despite including them in previous sentences.
Examples:
He also likes to stroke himself off, constantly putting himself on a pedestal and praising himself.
Examples:
Vorefag's only reason to be in these threads isn't to get some shitty fetish pic as he's proven time and time again by getting deliveries and not fulfilling his promise to leave forever, much as he did the first time he requested, but to garner attention. He has no friends or a family who loves him so the only attention and socializing he gets is by replying to himself and the anons stupid enough to reply to him without realizing he'll just talk to himself.

Don't be a fucking moron: just ignore the faggot. There's literally no point and you're only giving him the power you so desperately don't want him to have.

May I suggest the one on [s4s]?

REQUEST FAG HERE!!

I'd love to see a drawing out of this! That would make my whole week! Thank you so much & have a nice day! ^^

Goodluck & Go!!

tip 1)Read the sticky on /ic/
tip 2) draw every day. if you're serious you should draw 2 hrs every day, but 20 minutes a day is also fine.

There's a site called line of action if you have a second monitor you can get a slideshow of models to draw from

See pic related. It's you right now

it depends on what you want to draw. you have endless of tutorials and books you can learn from.
if you want to get some bascis down google loomis

Thanks for proving my point, vorefag.

Aww.... I got compared to vorefag, feelsbadman

Only a matter of time before /that one/ is posted

today i learned that [s4s] has a draw thread

youd be surprised how many things [s4s] has. I know i was

>vorefag so stupid he proves to everyone he's samefagging after having his typing habits read out like a book

Just stop replying you fucking morons.

>Mfw my presence has driven anons here insane

the power of the vore-dictator

>mfw he keeps going doing the same exact shit, only further proving the point

>Not having higher functioning proper grammar
Sad lower beings, know your place (inside a stomach).

never give up

Well
fuck
this thread is
just
fuck

Bump

dig

nice draw, don't mind if I steal it do ya?

Also this is now a Leyla thread

Requesting your OC or a cute girl in wintery clothing

REMEMBER THAT TIME LEYLA GOT PAID NOT TO DO MY REQUEST!

I SURE DO!

Hey vorefag you should make this thread all about me because reasons and stuff

Should I post these pics of you?

thats a great hanako

Leyla if you're really streaming i would come watch

Dude what in the world are you doing? Did you get bent outta shape about something or what

Nah, Leyla loves when the thread is all about her. I'm just trying to help her out.

Not my own artwork, but I figured I could post this for you and make Vorefag happy at the same time.

Thank you. I did this thing called...uhhh....not
drawing bad? I'm not very good at it so I think Imma go back to shitposting every day.
Yup, I'm streaming memeing. Just literally working on a persons request here I haven't seen in forever. I think they left so I'm just drawing for myself now I guess.

They were the dude that posted like 5 requests at a time.

picarto.tv/Leyla
Already said that wasn't me stop posting those.
HEY HANAKOFAG I GOT YOUR PICTURE YOU STUPID FUCK

Now for the money shot

i mean you can just play shitposting if you like but i like your drawing not bad :P

Tell Scribbie to do my fucking request

Who are you again and what was your request? I can tell her whatever.
:3
Ok fucking stop.

This is my request

Here's a beautiful shot of Leyla's tongue for all you tongue fetishists out there!

is that actually leyla, because she's fucking hot

FUCK.

OFF.

one of my fave ahego faces

no it's not that's Shinuki somebody who doesn't even draw

knock it off with this fucking nonsense.

She's a cutie ain't she?
I hate 3DPD, but I'd let her vore me in an instant!!!!

na