MAMMA MIA

MAMMA MIA

spen too busy siesta to sexa

>having kids

Are you rich or what?

Do you wh*teys even think you can compete?

Morocco's birthrate is at 2.52 xD

there is an entire continent full of people of full and partly spanish descent, i don't think spanish people will ever disappear

wtf :D

cat lady mia

> people of full and partly spanish descent
Hahahahahahahahahaha
> south american "iberians"

WE

LITTLE
AMERICAN
FERTILITY RATE

Hey I thought you're australia at first glance

>he actually fell for the "australia and new zealand are separate countries" meme
lmao what a dumbass

> dumbass
I know what you are but what am I???

Yeah but Maoris/Islanders are like half of all our births now

Sardinia like sheeps and goats more than humans

And nothing of value will be lost

hmm

Just deploy me there.. Ill take care of this lads

Why does the North have a higher fertility rate?

u mad palagi? majority soon

Benis in bagina

there is literally nothing wrong with having sex with sheep

underrated post

This is my post but I think it is still underrated

if anything it's overrated since now it has more than zero (You)s

Why Do Europeans Don't Have Kids Like Nigga Just Don't Use A Condom

how is babby formed / how girl get pragnent?

If you get kids you'll be poor, loose your friends, status and free time, basically everything that is worth something in the western world. Third world countries have neither of these, so they have nothing to loose.

shag shear eat

eat shear shag

If you lose your friends for having a kid, they weren't your friends in the first place, the same with status . The only thing you really lose is free time, but you are having a family of your own, i think that should be worth it.If everything you say is worth more than a family in the western world, i pity them.
And there are multiple reasons why some countries have higher birth rates. It doens't come down as simply what you have or have not

bruh. having kids isnt that bad lol

>tfw a few hundreds of spanish soldiers gave rise to thousands of descendants
Jelly af.

It seems like wealthy countries have a tendency of self-stabilizing the population.
Nothing wrong with this.
Instead of having 12 children and losing 3 in infancy, another 2 due to early sickness and having the rest lead miserable lives, you have 2-3 kids and live happily while ensuring a good life for them.

*vomits*

ARE

genetic superiority

SUDAMERICAN

WITH

I was gonna (you) it with an absolutely cracking reaction pic but then you replied to it

At 40 who really cares about trivial things like muh friends? Status you get from work.

shag eat sheer

SPANISH

Gorbonic nuclear holocaust

>few hundreds of spanish soldiers
You're ignoring the fact that there was a massive Spanish immigration to Latin America as well, even to Brazil.