Would death from Oxycodone be painful? Would 50mg kill the average person...

Would death from Oxycodone be painful? Would 50mg kill the average person? From what I've read there is a good chance of surviving w/ brain damage. 230lb male no tolerance

I have a hunch the surviving with brain damage idea is a scare tactic to discourage thoughts

possibly yes

If you don't go in the perfect medical fashion you could drown in silence.

Actually more likely

trade the oxy for a gun

Do you mean 500 mg? I don't think 50 mg is a big dose.

I'd honestly recommend you simply take one of them and enjoy the trip. You'll no longer be suicidal, at least for a few hours.

Don't think that would kill you but I'm no medfag. I reckon death by oxycodone would actually be awesome at least in the early stages.

No. You will more than likely just nod out for a few hours with how fucking fat you are.

Also overdosing on opiates is completely painless. If anything you get a rush of euphoria right before you black out.
T. Ex heroin addict who has had his life saved by paramedics.

completely true OP

mg would set you right. no alcohol though.

50 i meant

believe me I am drugs

I had a friend that had to swallow 9 30mg blue percocets because he got pulled over by a cop
He just felt nauseated and had to eat something
But he didn't have any damage

The pain pills with acetaminophen in them can fuck your liver up though
But the ones in your pic don't have any in them

That's being said if you really wanted to overdose then crush those up and dissolve them in water then shoot it up your ass
I'm not kidding
That would almost go straight to your bloodstream and you'd probably pass out and odd

But don't kill yourself dude
Whatever it is im sure it's not as bad as you think

Fukin hell fagit I eat 50mg tabs like candy. if u r new to the stuff it still won't kill you unless you have fucked lungs or are obese as fuck or something. Enjoy passing out for eight hours

Not a doctor but I am a user but 50 mg really isn't alot at all I've had more that 300 my in a day and I'm still here, I get the blue 30mg and snort them, but when I do too many i either get drowsy and start nodding off, or start puking alot, which I've been told is considered a minor of but I'm only 145 lbs and can take 300 mg and be fine so if u are 230 ice guess you would need almost 1000mg

Do they even make 50mg pills I've yet to see any

Won't kill you but enjoy being constipated as fuck the next day.

I think he meant 500mg judging by his pic

I was exaggerating a bit, I actually take two twenties, just assumed they made a 50mg tab.

heard that injection of pulverized controlled-release oxycodones can lead to death, but i dont think 50mg would be enough to do so just from eating them

geneyus

Who cares, if you are brain dead what would it matter, your pain is gone, dont be a pussy

>argue winner go!

If you're concerned about surviving with brain damage just take more.

50mg, no.
But overdosing on enough pills is far from painless. Organs shutting down from toxicity would be quite painful.

You don't know what you're talking about. Your organs don't shut down except for your lungs. It's like going to sleep, but you never wake up from it.

>Painless
Stop being 12. You know what a liver does, yeah? You know the effects mass amounts of medications have on the liver, yeah? You know what happens during liver failure, yeah?

Put the drugs up your ass, bypasses the liver if you're worried though I'm not sure if organ failure matters when unconscious.

Do yourselves a favor
narconon.o r g/drug-abuse/prescription/painkillers/body-damage.html

Enjoy drowning in your own vomit, mid respiratory failure. EMT here.

Before killing yourself try heroin

holy fuck shoot meth like a normal person you pussy. you don't have friends irl-youll have plenty after shooting a gram shot of meth.

trust me

atleast try some LSD before killing yourself nigger. you're missing out on some good feelings

oldfag detected

Try 50mg of NBOME, you'll have a trip of a lifetime and more than likely die. Although it's possible you'll just die before having much of a trip, but if you do trip, you will trip BAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLS