What is the difference between a lolicon and a pedophile?

What is the difference between a lolicon and a pedophile?

there isnt

a pedophile is sexual attracted to underage girls/boys
a lolicon likes cute drawings of little girls

you do know that lolicon literally translates to pedophile, right?

It's the same thing.

looks like op is still a faggot.

yeah being a lolicon implies sexual attraction.
maybe not to all "lolicons" but to almost all for sure. Lolis are defined by underage

underage girls = pedophila

doesnt matter if its fucking drawn with giant alien eyes

yap,

true.
for my part though, I like lolicon, but the more realistic the less I like it (for example toddlercon or realistic drawings are awful)

Can you give an example of what kind of things you like?

Lolis are smug, real children are icky.

well you can blame western society for putting pedos in the same bucket as child molester/rapist while in fact its just a dude who likes little girls/boys
and i guess in japan is not as big of a deal

smug?

This sounds like a joke.
Anyway, my answer would be that a pedo wouldn't be satisfied with just hentai. A 'lolicon' just likes the hentai stuff. Then again most people have multiple fetishes and kinks. I could bring up the fantasy vs. reality + real life consequences argument but it just goes nowhere. People love labels in society because its an easy way of thinking.

There's no difference, but it's not like that it matters.

Why does everyone ignore shotacon?

because we are straight

Well, there is such a thing as straight shotacon.

How?

An example (lolixshota):

And on this day i have somehow become even more corrupted...

one involves a human soul being hurt,
the other does not

Is that a request for pics?
Just google straight shota.
It's young guys screwing older women.

Pedophile is an outgoing individual that's the life of parties and loves kids! Often popular and well liked, although sometimes a "scandal" breaks and causes issues with the law. They're often seen on fun runs, at the park, or guest staring on candid cam style TV shows.

A lolicon, is some looser NEET that jacks off to chinese cartoons on a Himalayan fashion board.

Would you like to know more?

the only difference:

"lolicon" = 7 characters word
"pedophile" = 9 characters word

both are pedos.

That's a very warped way of thinking user.
>Often popular and well liked
That's usually the case before they are exposed.
>chinese cartoons
*sigh*

what are you if you're a pedophile but a cat is fine, too?

Lolicons have face left to save among certain crowds. Pedophiles can find no zion

Open minded
Open ended... is the cat.

>disgusting 3dpd children
>cute loli
This is completely different, I hate children.

Are people calling lolicons pedos as a form of put-down or to inform them of what they believe as the truth (a wake up call)?

i agree

A lolicon faps harmlessly to drawings.
A pedophile hurts children if he has sex with them or consumes cp. Otherwise he's also harmless.
That about sums it up.

none, now post more lolis

nah mate you are wrong

OP's a fag

You are probably actually autistic in real life. I bet you don’t shower and you stay in your anime themed room all day, you fucking virgin.

>Autistic - Weeb - Virgin
That's the stereotype that comes with every Sup Forums user, including you.

Is this supposed to be insulting? Do you know where you are?

i admit to being all of those things

/thread
(post moar loli)

YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A LOLI

right over your head

i'm 20 and i've fapped to cp before out of curiosity, i think that the youngest girl that can attract me is 11 or 12 year old, everything under that is kinda disgusting and weird for me,i know, hypocritical after saying that you get a hard on for 12 year olds, but i don't think i would actually try something in real life

well ...

projected repressed phobia mostly, but don't tell them that

Drawings and real children isn't the same thing, user.
Anyone who thinks otherwise is just retarded as fuck.

The ones that keep on about it like they have to prove it to themselves, those are pedos usually

Tbh I've come across some people here who sound like they genuinely believe the crazy bs they are saying, for example someone tried to convince me that cancer comes from adults having sex and that the way you can beat it is by lowering the aoc. Even provided me with YouTube links.

This place never stops surprising me.

I feel like it has to be a new form of trolling I find it impossible to believe people got this dumb this fast

"translates" you realize its not a foreign or japanese word right? its literally just short for lolita conplex.

You don't have to 'prove it to yourself' when it's so blatantly obvious that a drawing of something isn't on the same level as the real thing. However sometimes, like now you have to state the the obvious so the retards don't spread misinformation.

Pedophile: A man who is sexually attracted to children
Lolicon: a man who is sexually attracted to underage girls

>you don't have to convince yourself of it it you just have to state the obvious

I see you were trying to be clever but you kinda shot yourself in the foot. If something was obvious and retards are gonna tard no matter what, you wouldn't feel the need to say anything.

>inb4 you gotta continue to explain things you're already sure of

You too

Lolicon -> ロリコン
noun
1. pedophile
2. sexual attraction to children

how did you find it?

Google are normies

Fair enough

I went to whitehouse.com for my history project and it just popped up I swear!

Are you talking about me or the guy I was talking about? Anyway it was at the end of a loli thread a few days ago and the YT links user sent me had very little to do with the 'points' that were being made. Also It was several paragraphs of text. If it was trolling they put waaay too much time and effort in it. If it was a copy-pasta then I've never seen it before...I mean it wasn't funny, It was just plain weird.

west: makes even dolls illegal
east: has a definitive comic line the name for which has become a mnuemonic

more problems: west

people in general online

giving people the ability to avoid society electronically is fucking them up fast and they don't even notice

You probably showed the vaguest hint of interest or compassion which is an asperger sign for "please jump down my throat"

how can caucasians even compete?

>you wouldn't feel the need to say anything
Sometimes I make the effort of trying to get through to some anons. It's usually a wasted effort but it's great when you feel like what you've just said actually had some sort of impact.

the bucket

>You probably showed the vaguest hint of interest or compassion which is an asperger sign for "please jump down my throat"
I don't know what you mean by that. Tbh you sound just as crazy as the guy I was talking about. People who want to 'avoid society' will do it at every opportunity, video games, TV and now the internet.

We posting lolis or what?

You think I should buy this rx7?

It's a loli meme. They never get old.

where is the decensor ?

That's the difference between pedo and child molester. Never become a child molester

Nowi - Fire Emblem Awakening
In case anyone wanted to know

join discord wink wink
/VtPYJWG

>I cant carry on an engaged conversation

the previous opportunities didn't overwrite social obligations like going to the store to buy something, thus eliminating a forced need to go outside and interact.

You sound half affected by it, trying to defend it while explaining how weird it is at the same time

and now I'm gonna turn it off, tired

>They never get old
It really does though. Every Twitter post or YouTube video with anything loli-related it's all:
>Don't lewd the...
>I'm going to jail
>Jon-tron FBI reference
Like most memes they get run into the ground.

badumtss

:^)

Why does it look so sad?

It’s not Japanese you dolt.

>translation
>google can you translate “lmao” from Japanese to English please?!?

Top kek

That's the true face of an RX-7, usually hidden behind a license plate mask