What does Sup Forums predict will happen our queen when she comes of age?

What does Sup Forums predict will happen our queen when she comes of age?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
lookism.net/Thread-Rate-Rate-these-two-mentally-ill-JBs-who-used-to-post-on-Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trans man

>What does Sup Forums predict will happen our queen when she comes of age?
She will go to college and mingle. Eventually she will become aware of how perfect and gifted she is and her actual life will begin.

is she even alive anymore? what happened to her? proof?

how old is she?

she'll be a slut who wants to fuck everyone

Get gangbanged by 10 chads a day and seek to settle with a beta provider at 30.

Wait, isn't that a 12 year old boy?

Fucking newfag, of courseheĀ“s a boy.

She's a whore who'll end up dying from overdose.

But she didn't do anything wrong. She's just like Hitler, a perfect angel corrupted by society who restrain her true nature.

I wish I could strangle Eliza to death in front of all you pathetic fucks while you jerk off and cry to your deranged cuck snuff pedo fantasies. I want to listen to all your delicious hate-filled moans and salty tears as the last glimpse of life fades from her retarded gaze. I want to make her father more proud than she ever could by hanging her rotting corpse on a tree just outside of his house. He'd shed a single tear, being baptized in my holy lake of forgiveness and renewal. He could finally focus on the things that matter in life; the rest of his family and his goals and aspirations. No longer having to stress about his crackwhore, BBC-addicted daughter.

ill fap to that

Why are you so fucking angry? She's just weak and noone gave her the hand of salvation.
Being weak isn't a crime. However, refusing to become strong is a sin. I think she will enventually understand what it means to be a responsible adult and get her life back on track.

You can do it Eliza, we love you

Ciara's so fucking cute and sweet.

Ciara's so fucking cute and sweet. I'd treat her to some fancy restaurant, than take a long romantic walk with her, holding hands and talking about philosophy, art and dreams. Then I'd invite her to my home and ravage her hot ass for hours, and forcing my cock up her throat so she chocked on both the throbbing cock and her own rectal juice. I'd then proceed to cum on her cute innocent face. Then. as the ultimate love gift, I'd carry her in my arms to the tub and let my piss wash away the semen and last dignity from her. I'd wisper "I love you" and give her a tender smile, and cut her throat from ear to ear with a knife. Covered in her own warm blood, she'd look straight into my very soul, forgiving, understanding. A bubble from blood and saliva would burst between her lips, then she'd die. After some additional lovemaking, I'd stuff her into a bin bag. Three weeks later, some playing children will find her mutilated and desecrated body in the forest.

They will be scarred for life.

I am the only one here with at least half a brain and who is not a total psycho?

>is she even alive anymore?
she's dead user. idk why these sick fucks here on Sup Forums continue to torment this poor girl even in death.

She didn't die, she made a fake death certificate to try to make us send cash $$$

look god damnit SHE IS FUCKED DEAD
she's gone and has been gone since last fall and people like you are to blame
your constant harassment drove he to self medicate with dangerous drugs
all she wanted to do was to forget about people like you when she did that line of heroin that night she overdosed and died
you know if the heroin hadn't been cut with fent she'd probably still be alive today but it's still your god damn fault you fucking nigger

>Still thinking she's dead in 2018
Will you nigger ever understand all of this was fake?
btw, I'd love her to die for real. Much drama

i'll never forgive you assholes for chasing that adorable girl away. you are all horrible, disgusting people and i hope there's a god and he makes you suffer in hell.

Just because she stopped coming doesn't mean she's dead.

Everyone here is so retarded. Get yourself a gf...

I AM GOING MAD I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU'VE DONE. IF I EVER SEE SOMEONE MENTION Sup Forums IN REAL LIFE I'LL FUCKING BEAT HIM TO DEATH WITH MY BELT; EVENTUALLY, I SHOULD BE ABLE TO KILL ALL THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS

Im right here user...

Let me guess, 25yo white-knight virgin? Eliza was just camwhoring till the end.

Check em

Fuck this potato nigger. Could you retards at least find someone interesting to orbit?

Sage goes in all fields.

Feels good man

please for the love of god let this poor innocent dead girl rest in peace

FOR THE LAST TIME, YOU RETARDS, SHE'S NOT DEAD.

Tell me to write any word on a piece of paper and I'll do it

Write the word "nigger"

Oooh found the beta male. Such deep burning hatred, fostered by the knowledge that you won't do the things you say. Not even close. You've been wronged, haven't you? Someone close to you hurt you badly, to where even the neckbeards on this website make you filled with bloodcurdling rage when they show any hint of happiness when seeing someone they adore, meme or not, because you know in your twisted, shriveled heart of yours, that they are much closer to being a whole, happy person than you are. Which, given who is on this site, is a horrifying, and deeply saddening prospect. You are more beta than betas of legend. Go user, go into the world and get help, then, when you are whole and no longer Cuck Master Flex, return to us. I shall await that day. Godspeed, faggot.

SHES FUCKING DEAD AND YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE FOR DISRESPECT DEAD GIRLS

SEE! SHE'S ALIVE!!!

Edgy XD

>Tell me to write any word on a piece of paper and I'll do it
i

I told her to write "nigger" just now and she did it!!
She's alive!

The Queen lives?!

must be fake

What's up hoe how you livin

not until that little whore who cuts herself and snorts fent off of nigger cocks writes i

nah write the date on it

How could it be fake, unless someone already got a pic of her with the word "nigger" written?

this will make a fine addition to my collection

user it's tiem you face the facts. she is dead and nothing will bring her back not even the dark arts can save her dark soul now

Photoshop my friend.

I'm good, how are you?

Thats a mean thing to call Sunny.

I don't write the date anymore because people repost it by making threads saying I'll show my tits. No thanks.

Sauce

Did you stop heroin? :3

not convinced

So, what did you think of clover field paradox

I used heroin only a handful of times in May 2016, so yes, I'm not using anymore.

it could be fake but i've decided to believe

I'm so happy for you ^^
Live a healthy life and be happy :3

Hi

Why don't you ever look at the cam?

>Thats a mean thing to call Sunny.
you are the reason piggy chan started wearing diapers
you should be ashamed of yourself

I don't like how I look when I do

you fucking retarded niggers need to get it thru your faggot heads that ciara is dead and her family is trying to move on

I don't even know who the fuck it is. I jsut wanted to know why she never looks at the cam.

When was the last time you had sex?

put the word CADHOLL on some paper in ink
put it in your mouth
then I will believe

chek'd
you have beautiful eyes

Come to die in Queretaro, just like boxxy a.k.a Karla Diez
Or the unnamed user that will remind you all of Lucero and Mara rape justice.
Turns out no one in Queretaro remembers nothing in lowercase's penis, if its brown or black or uncircumcised, or what girth, pubic hair...etc

>I don't even know who the fuck it is.
well now you know user. this poor innocent girl died of a drug overdose because of people like you

>saying I'll show my tits
I mean, will you show your tits? That's why I'm ITT

OMG, will you ever understand?

All of you guys remind me of liberals still thinking Islam is a religion of peace, even confronted to the evidence...

i want to tongue your pussy

Checked. R/ing pic of you smiling. You don't smile often enough

>I mean, will you show your tits? That's why I'm ITT
just fucking great. asking a dead teenager to show her tits. your mother must be really proud of you

She is not dead
It doesnt really matter if she show it or not i already got a pic of her tits anyway

Good point.

We just want a pic of you smiling because it almost never happens.
I bet you're beautiful when you smile :)

>I collect CP
Wewlad. Van be coming your way soon

The mind of Ciara is utterly inhumane in its depth and complexity. Without mercy or moral feeling Her consciousness stands upon the edge of spiritual destruction. That She does not fall must be the result of constraints and balances which only a god could understand. To a mere human it is yet another reminder that we are but children compared to that ancient and powerful being.

Then you will burn in hell you pedo scum

>She is not dead
>It doesnt really matter if she show it or not i already got a pic of her tits anyway
great now you have pics of a 15 year old DEAD girls tits

Because of people who ask her why she doesn't look at the cam? Also no, I still have no idea who she is

Basically just a trip fag femanon that showed her tits
That's about all that matters

>Because of people who ask her why she doesn't look at the cam?
idk how people like you can sleep at night knowing full and well what you did to this poor girl

Looks indian and male

Y tho

Holy shit

Compressed like a goddamn accordion, fucked like a gook fingertrap with three new fuck holes, all women deserve her superiority

youre a fucking loser lamo

May god have mercy on her soul. History will remember Maria Rosa Lilia lira like Franz Ferdinand or Patty Hearst

you will pay and pay dearly for pushing this poor creature into hellish torment which resulted in her death

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

She will become our majestic God, my blood and milk will be offered ... Plase take me with you!

Mi heart will be forever hers!

lookism.net/Thread-Rate-Rate-these-two-mentally-ill-JBs-who-used-to-post-on-Sup Forums

I am legitimately shocked no one has shut down this thread by posting nudes yet.

just showing respect for the dead user, that is all

Somebody has a big folder of Ciara to dump. Do it.

Bump

oh wow ive never actually seen eliza in a thread before

Ciara how is school going? Are you planning on going to uni after?