Does melania trump do anal?

does melania trump do anal?

No

No.

I doubt she even touches his dick.

No

yes

he's cucked

You're aware he's 71? Meanwhile I'm starting to lose interest in women at all of 32.

you know she's fucking these marine corp studs on the side, right/

Not usually up for defending Trump but it looks like she was just too slow and he retracted.

does op like andy's log slidding down his throat?

Melania does what she's told and keeps her mouth shut about it which is why she is where and who she is. A glorified street whore fucking a glorified powerless executive.

though you guys claimed she isn't fucking him.
make up your mind retard

>Meanwhile I'm starting to lose interest in women at all of 32.

that's because you're a homosexual

>everybody in the same thread must agree
>arrives from reddit looking for upboats
>will eventually wind up on tumblr with the other spergs and flakes

we didn't mean with Trump

another retard that thinks he knows people on an anonymous website.
stay mad kid

stay mad kid

shut up, faggot. municipal waste sucks now, anyway.

how do liberals exist? liberals actually SUPPORT more structured government? you WANT people making rules and choices for you? Why wouldn't you want less restriction and more personal freedom & liberty, instead, like what Right-Wingism promotes?

>I'm 20 years old and still live with my parents but want to smoke grass so libertarianism

She did before they married.

That's not normal, bud. You must be unhealthy af.

the right hasn't supported small government and minimal government intrusion into individual lives since at least the 80s... they talk about doing that a lot, but their policies say otherwise

im sure she fucks trumps ass,being the tranny she is

35, successful career, home ownership, etc. i still don't get why anyone would actually support a liberal, Democrat-run government.

Actually, you know what? I take that back. A majority of Liberals have been successfully led to believe that their politicians function like Repubs, do when in fact, it's the opposite.

that's some scoliosis right there

probably because liberals aren't retarded.

hahahaha, ok...

lol good one user.

Fuck I am so happy we finally have a good looking first lady... The last one was a god damn silver back alpha Ape ... and the ones before that were a bunch of grandmas ... Fucking finally a hot first lady. Praise the fucking lord.

this