If you have a dick, you are a biological male. If you have a pussy, you are a biological female. If you have both...

If you have a dick, you are a biological male. If you have a pussy, you are a biological female. If you have both, then you are a biological freak. That's all there is to it! All this gendershit, like being trapped in another body, or being a squirrel and so on, are just mental weaknesses, and it has nothing at all to do with real life.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction.
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In other news, Water is still wet.

Only mentally ill delusional retards would argue against this (or leftists).

this, why don't we just euthanize everyone who thinks they're a fucking squirrel or some other stupid shit? We don't need them in our gene pool, and natural selection isn't doing shit.

If you have a dick and want to wear a dress, you are still biologically male, but act sociologically more female. And so, we see the difference between sex and gender. There are (give or take) 2 sexes and a gender-spectrum. This is not hard to comprehend.

There are two sexes and zero genders.
Being a massive faggot who wants to dress like a girl and get fucked in the ass by guys is a sexual preference, not a gender.

>gender spectrum

I have never seen a good argument against the idea of a spectrum when it comes to gender. What I do see are a lot of retards confusing sex and gender.

>If you have a dick and want to wear a dress, you are still biologically male
The act of having a dick is already male behaviour. You'd be a faggot wearing a dress not a woman with a penis

I know this, and im not saying i disagree with you

I just think the fact this is an argument in the first place is pretty stupid.

Meant to greentext this.
>If you have a dick and want to wear a dress, you are still biologically male, but act sociologically more female

Words have gender. People have sexes.
The mistake was ever applying gender where it doesn't belong

Gender is a mentality, a psychiatric state. Penis = biological male and Vagina = biological female, yes. Gender is not biological, it is a state of mind. Read any psychiatry text book ever written. Even Freud knew this. OP is a brainlet looking for (you)s.
Even though biological sex is inherent to your genitals, your gender is inherent to your mind.

This.

Gender always just meant the same as sex. We're not confusing anything. You sjw's changed the meaning and then get butthurt when we don't apply your new meaning. You ever considered the fact that we don't agree? Gender and sex are the same thing, go fuck yourself

But gender isn't a social construct. We are NOT blank slates.

Newborn baby boys will spend more time looking at objects than faces where as for newborn baby girls it is the opposite.

Your commie feminist teachers/professors want you to believe you've been conditioned the way you are but untimely it all comes down Core differences in gender. It clearly isn't a national/cultural issue because we see the exact same statistics across every culture and ever nation in the modern world. Women choose social jobs, men choose thing orientated jobs.

Gender dismorphia is a VERY serious issue. A lot of the time it is easily influenced young people who are being told to question their own sexuality at a time when they are most vulnerable to suggestion. Just look at the transgender suicide rates.

Ultimately transgenderism is the biggest nothing burger the world has ever seen. Stop endorsing insanity. These people become emotionally unstable wrecks who can't have families and are often seen as freaks.

That is the worst pseudo science ever, there is no gender spectrum and throughout history there is no proof of their ever being one, This is a modern day thing to justify this weird mental illness and or phenomenon.

There is no gender spectrum. Just male, female and mentally fucked up freaks.

>The act of having a dick is already male behaviour.
Having a dick isn't behavior. It's a biological fact.

>You'd be a faggot wearing a dress not a woman with a penis
You'd be biologically a man that acts sociologically feminine. Conservative western value uses the pejorative "faggot" for that. So I guess we agree.

>Words have gender. People have sexes.
Some languages have noun classes, of those gender is a possible noun class. Words can have genders outside masculine and feminine (such as round, dangerous and edible).
There are sociological conventions around what is normal "masculine" and "feminine" behavior. No one exactly behaves like either, so in behavior, everyone places on the spectrum between masculine and feminine. This, of course, does not and could not change your biological sex.

I remember very clearly being in university in 1975 and the fucking textbooks made the distinction between sex and gender. Other oldfags will back me up. Don’t speak for something you know nothing about, you are arrogant and try too hard to be a know-it-all.

if shaving the pubic hair around one's vagina to please others sexually is allowed, and it is indeed a social construct, why can't you accept that gender is not necessarily black and white?

>We are NOT blank slates.
Nor have I ever claimed that. There are definite gendered proclivities that are innate in most, if not all people. That being said, wearing a dress is considered feminine in the USA, while for most of human history dresses and skirts were the masculine norm. Pants only really came into style after horses showed up as transportation. Clearly social views changed through the centuries, while biology didn't, i.e. sex stayed the same, while gender changed.

You're right actually. I take it back. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction. Transgendered people just piss me off and I'm bias against them. I know

Your sexual preferences and kinks are still not a fucking gender.

Thank you for having the pride and grace to admit when you’re wrong. Trans people are fucking annoying and 99% need to be disposed

The scientific community widely regards sex and gender as two completely different things.

I also don't care for trans-gendered people or SJW-folk, as much as I might sound like one. I'm cis-gendered myself, so I have absolutely no horse in this race. Good on you that you can recognize your own bias though.

I don't think i was the one saying that wearing a dress is a declaration of gender. Hes a fucking weirdo who i'd probably cross the street to avoid but none the less each to their own. If he wants me to address him as miss though, i won't be endorsing his insanity.

wrong

as humanities alpha male

all men are inferior and worthless

as are any ugly women

I feel we can all agree that the similarity in the definitions of gender and sex, combined with the recent increase in people identifying as something other than male or female has caused the definitions to seem skewed enough to cause arguments. Others are just confused because nobody has really explained directly to them, and they're too ignorant to do any research.

Yeah, they think it's different, they are the same

it's not a declaration of gender, but it's seen as belonging to a role. You don't think a woman in a dress is a fucking weirdo, so clearly there is something abnormal to you about a man in a dress. The thing that dictates this type of norm is heavily societal, and has to do with gender. Every culture has specific ideas about what constitutes the masculine and feminine. This covers clothing, behavior, how to spend time, what type of relationships and fantasies are permissible.While there is a very obvious biological underpinning to at least some of that, claiming that it's all 100% biological and society has no influence on these things whatsoever is just as insane as advocating blank slates. Especially given that different cultures have different standards for this.

>people want to declare themselves as things they literally aren't and never will be.
>expect everyone else to buy into their delusional thought processes.

Come as you are, if everyone needs a textbook and some screws loose to understand your point of view don't be surprised when they decide you aren't worth their time.

If you agree that simply saying you are something, doesn't make it so, then we are on the same page. Cultural norms will change as they always have.

A grown man suddenly deciding he is a 7 year old girl isn't cultural change. It's culture suicide.

So you say that there are three genders?

Yuuuuuup.

Tranny loving cockgobblers neck yourselves

>A grown man suddenly deciding he is a 7 year old girl isn't cultural change. It's culture suicide.
I don't think it's cultural suicide for the simple reason that that man would very obviously be hospitalized if he had difficulty discerning reality in that way. That's psychosis. Everyone (that matters) agrees on this.

>Simply saying you are something, doesn't make it so
Obviously. I think a lot of confusion stems from what it is people say they ARE. Not very many people (trans people are a tiny minority) actually feel biologically different than they are. There is, however, a large group of people that's uncomfortable with their gender (as in the perceived cultural roles of masculine and feminine behavior). For instance a woman that wants to pursue a career in engineering, or a man that wants to pursue a career in nursing, or even worse, being a stay-at-home dad. There is a lot of cultural push-back against that sort of thing. I have nothing against them and I wouldn't expect them to ask me to change pronouns or something.

I love it when I find these threads

>gender spectrum
KEK

>implying biased books are more scientifical that nature

>implying nature can be known directly and objectively by creates that are trapped within their own subjectivity.

My advice for anyone talking about gender is "Could you maybe chill?"

>DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER??
chill

>FUCKIN FAG WANTS ME TO SAY "SHE" WHEN HE'S DEFINITELY GOT A COCK
chill

>ETCH THESE NEW PRONOUNS I JUST MADE UP INTO YOUR VOCABULARY XE/XIR/XOO
chill

>YOU'RE ONLY PRETENDING! STOP PRETENDING!
chill

Just chill out. Some people just want to live a certain way. Why can't you just let them?

>bioLOGical

u win dis thread boi

samefagging this hard in a thread about gender...

>It's culture suicide.

True, my friend, fucking true.

So the DSM-5 is wrong and you, somehow, are right?

Retard alert

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html

see >For instance a woman that wants to pursue a career in engineering... there is a lot of cultural push-back against that sort of thing

You seems to be living in an alternate reality. In my reality if a woman applies to be an engineering university student, the university will bend over backwards to the point of men loosing positions to ensure she has that opportunity. Even though most women who go into stem end up moving to a different field because they decide it isn't for them.

Affirmative action is literally attempting to 'correct' the personal choices and freedoms of individuals. This feminist utopia can only exist when you completely remove people freedom to choose what they want to do with their lives.

Milton Friedman put it best - "A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both."

I'm a male nurse, and I have never felt uncomfortable about my gender or felt like I should have been born a woman. Im a nurse because becoming a doctor is a bitch of a process and super expensive.

behaviour is governed by brain, not dick/cooch

>unironically citing Freud for credibility
Wew, lad

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html

This makes me sick in my stomach.

Because their gender-queer politics end up influencing my future children. Kids are incredibly vulnerable to suggestion, and when some faggot starts telling them that they should question their sexuality, thats a huge fucking problem.

I'm sorry man, but the daily mail is REALLY not a reliable source. Also, the fact that this would be used there shows how *crazy* people think it is. If this was common and accepted it would not be on a click-bait website.

>In my reality if a woman applies to be an engineering university student, the university will bend over backwards to the point of men loosing positions to ensure she has that opportunity.

I live in a... slightly less dramatic version of your reality. I don't believe many men are losing out on positions, affirmative action isn't as big a threat as you make it out to be, because it's honestly not amounting to much. My point was more to do with cultural forces, people around you will judge you for it, which makes it hard to make these type of decisions. Affirmative action is not a solution for this, because I don't think the problem lies with the institutions and can therefore not be fixed on an institutional level. I also honestly believe this sort of thing affects men worse than women, in that men are "better" at policing each other culturally. There is much more pressure on men to be Masculine. I agree with the Friedman quote, which is why I said the problem can never be fixed by affirmative action or the like. I think people need more freedom in what they are allowed to think and do socially, not legally, if that makes sense. I also believe that gradual progress towards that will keep getting made, regardless of policy.

Post more of these please
I love it when sunglass wearing circle speaks the truth

Only time I ever appreciated this meme.
8/10

I am also in a predominantly female field myself (clinical psychologist), so I know what you mean. I didn't mean that I expect you to want to be born as a woman, or be uncomfortable with your gender. In fact, that would be the literal opposite of what I'm trying to say here.
Being a nurse is typically feminine, I can't imagine you never got any jokes about picking a "girly" profession. Now you can handle that, which is cool and more power to you. But there are many (more than you realize) men that would be too afraid of not being seen as Manly to pick your career. Even if they deep down wanted that. I think that's a shame. That's why I advocate a looser definition of social gender construct. Where a man isn't ridiculed for making "feminine" choices. Not because I think male nurses are secretly women, but because I think being a male nurse is as "manly" as being a construction worker. In some cases our rigid idea of gender is limiting the freedom of people to make the decisions that would be good for them and society.

Like I can accept that people feel like that, but how far does society need to bend over such ideas? You already have retards trying to push identifying as another race being a real thing. How soon until restaurants are required to carry dog bowls so otherkin aren't offended? That's not even the slipperiest part of the slope. They exist. They shouldn't be discriminated against for their thought process. That should be it. Society has done enough.

trans are batshit
>little bro asks why a guy is dressed as chick
>clearly confused and uncomfortable wants to avoid
>faggot gets mad and autism intensifies yelling and shit
>backs off after I get confrontational
>bro realized they're batshit after that day
fuck you what gives you a right to yell at a 10year old you crazy faggots cali is a piece of shit state glad I moved out

Check my trpssss

>slippery slope
That argument almost never holds ground. I would actually be very surprised if the race-kin or other-kin argument gains traction. Again, there is not a country on earth seriously working on legislation that forces people to use the "correct pronouns". A small militant group wants that, but the population at large just does. not. care. So I think things will be fine.

Find a different source then (they exist, he was interviewed on national television about it). Just because it doesn't support your views doesn't mean you can outright dismiss it. Stop acting like a child.

>ship sinks
>stranded on island
>no chance of help, unknown shiping route
>MFW reality
>10 women and 10 men are stranded
>3 'other' genders are also stranded

200 years later how many trans gendered people are on the island. We both know the answer is zero. The whole gender identity is a massive croc of shit. When life rears it's ugly head and times get tough these 'illnesses' will vanish.

Well guess what? Then act like a parent. Your kid statistically isn't going to meet one of these freaks. Just be present in your kids life. Talk about the media they consume. Watch things together. You live your life how you want and raise your kids. Don't let mass media raise your kid. The LGTBQBBQ should not be persecuted and free to pursue life as they see fit. Everyone is the foremost expert in how to live their lives. But being a parent means real work.

>unironically citing any Psychologist for credibility
Wew, lad

>faggot snowflake detected
stop announcing what you are no one cares

It depends on how far these movements go. If this keeps up for another thirty years and doesn't go away, this "you are who you say you are" mentality could easily gain traction. It's not something that would happen in a year, but it's not impossible. You can think of it like natural selection. It's really fringe right now, but if the mentality survives long enough and propagates enough, it will change things.

The only people foolish enough to make fun of my chosen field of work are the ones that take home a fraction of my pay. And they dont even realise the amount of puss that I swim through on a daily basis. Women nurses fucking love male nurses.

>Find a different source then
Dude, I believe it existed. I even countered the article, claiming:
> the fact that this would be used there shows how *crazy* people think it is. If this was common and accepted it would not be on a click-bait website.

I feel like we're talking about wildly different things here man. I'm talking about nuanced social constructions that obviously immediately disappear once society does. Being stranded on an island is a terrible idea. A lot of people are very angry about the confederate flag. I doubt very many people would care on a desert island if the only thing they could use to keep warm was a confederate flag.
>When life rears it's ugly head and times get tough these 'illnesses' will vanish.
This can be said for most problems that occupy people's minds.I don't see how that affects the validity of the problems in any way.

>A grown man suddenly deciding he is a 7 year old girl
lets do it Sup Forums lets fucking do it and have lots of lulz

So you're arguing that we should validate the pettiest emotions imaginable (emphasis on imagination here).

I'm saying that it's all inconsequential pandering bullshit. Stop feeding into people petty idea of self importance.

yeah, I just doubt this will gain much traction. Once any movement gets big enough, counter movements arise and get bigger. I believe this movement will change things, which would actually be good (some change needs to happen here), but I have strong doubts about the type of change you described before. That would require a harshly authoritarian leftist regime to take power and last I checked the right still holds almost all the power in the USA.

Totally, the ones making fun are idiots. But the way IQ works means that roughly half the population are idiots. That's a lot of idiots to negatively impact the freedom of a lot of other idiots.

>chosen field
Lol, boy you still in college
Based astrophysics checking in. Nursefags are a dime a dozen. Banging math ladies are unicorns. Have fun spending the rest of your life studying men in dresses lololol

this most just do it for the notice me bs they're just attentionwhoring

thank you for this enlightening post, you autistic faggot, kill yourself. all you think about are traps. thats not normal. kill yourself, then delete system32

Im not a parent right now, i said future children. And I cant be there every second of every day. Im also talking about the gender queer shit being talked about IN SCHOOLS which is happening TODAY. And it will only get worse if we allow it to continue being taught. Sure, when my child comes home and asks me about it I can try to tell them right from wrong, but the damage will have already been done. The lgbt community (i refuse to include the rest of their bullshit letters) if they want to live their own lives thats fine, but they need to keep it TO THEM FUCKING SELVES. I dont care if you want to be a woman even though you were born as a man or vice versa, but dont blame me when I refuse to call you whatever batshit insane made up name you choose to go by. I will simply not engage with you, and if you continue to engage with me in a hateful manner, you will find yourself at the mercy of my fists.

>all you think about are traps
>goes on Sup Forums
>whats posted everyday

There's two sex, and gender is how you react to their caracteristic. If you're a male but you act as a female, you're transgender, same for the opposite. That's it.

poo in loo ok

We should choose "user" as a gender and claim we are all one sexual entity.
What's our pronouns, guys?
>see what I did there
I'm thinking plays on "lulz"

>I'm saying that it's all inconsequential pandering bullshit.

Again, I agree. Also, I think that you can make that argument about almost everything people discuss. So many flame wars exist over the content of video games. Most of what people do and think is inconsequential bullshit. You are absolutely free to step out of the debate, stop listening to that type of news and your life will honestly not be negatively impacted at all. If you don't like the debate, just walk away. It's what everyone does about at least some subjects.

What are you talking about? Are you ill?

>in that order

>they're just attentionwhoring
>this makes me angry
>I'm going to rant about it
>This gives them lots of attention
>They win

I never understand why people get angry at attention whores. If you've correctly identified them, just walk the fuck away.

seriously, jump off a bridge

Well I'm raising two of them right now. Our closest family friends are both lesbians. You are projecting your ill informed political views onto the actual world. They do keep to themselves. Everyone keeps to themselves nowadays. Anomie is the modern social ill.

Once you have kids you will realize that your opinion and views will have primacy as long as you are present and involved. But it won't matter for you as your chances of procreation are pretty low. I'm sure your attitude just makes those pussies drip.

haha this I don't have a gender or identity Im identity fluid im user

So... I can identify as fluid between dangerous and edible? I need to go apply for a new ID!

>they get you fired for not calling a bearded beach ball of a man 'miss'.
>misgendering them is seen as an act of gender violence.

It's not like they're passive is it. They declare themselves as something and pretty much demand that everyone conforms to their 'reality'.

but people didn't and here we are

I wish all the faggits would stay in the closet so we wouldn't have to put up with this shit.

Sure man, if you learn to speak Dyirbal and go live among the aboriginal tribe that speaks it. I doubt they'd understand why you're applying a noun class to your gender tho

Did you just assume my gender? How fucking dare you, this is 2018 goddammmit.

My ill informed political views? Youre either a moron or you live in a cave. Everywhere I go their are trans people harassing others for not using their pronouns. Just the other day I was in a restaurant and some rainbow haired faggot was screaming at a poor waiter for calling her "ma'am" instead of xer. And i have no problem with gays or lesbians. Theyre not going away any time soon, and theyve been around since the dawn of time. I have a problem with snowflakes who think that their delusional pseudo-science is biological fact and decide to force their truly ill informed political views on our children through the school systems.

Yeah pretty much. There's nothing you can do about it. I'm content with my genitals.

Nice LARP. The only time I see them is downtown during DragonCon. They are some of our best customers. Intake thier money and laugh at them after they are gone. Move to Georgia. As long as you aren't in East Ansley or Virginia Highlands you aren't going to run into that type. Instead of expecting others to modify thier lives to make yours convenient, just modify yours. You take Muhammad to the mountain, not bring the mountain to Muhammad.