youtube.com/watch?v=eXpiB-Xcc-s
youtube.com/watch?v=szUI3QrZshc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that sandperson with the top of his skull completely exposed

>Hajji has blood pouring out of the massive whole in his head
>better check his pupil dilation

wow that sure is a lot of evidence!

Based US
we need to drop more cluster bombs and phosporus.

not cool.
it's already 43 degrees out

lol just come here its comfy 26°

He loves his country and will die by it if he has to.

Fuck off

>Raqqa civilians
Based US, keep it going.

Dead a*apes

>die by it
wait hold on who said anything about dying?

me
here's your helmet and ak74 go fight for assad
oh wait helmets are too expensive.

okey Habibi i just wanted more cute arab boi pussys but stay save

Honestly at this point Muslims are cucks if they don't bomb America back or atleast stop with the trucks and go back to using chemical/biological weapons like they used to

isn't white phosphorous what they put in smoke grenades

>here's your helmet and ak74 go fight for assad
no that's literally your job, slav.

*Greater Israel Project Intensifies*

No it's a toxic thing that burns at >1000 degC without oxygen and it's used to melt your skin and kill you.

I know you're memeing but
>Another type of smoke grenade is the bursting variation. These are filled with white phosphorus (WP), a pyrophoric agent which is spread quickly into a cloud by an internal bursting charge. White phosphorus burns with a brilliant yellow flame, while producing copious amounts of white smoke (phosphorus pentoxide). This type of smoke grenade is favored for its ability to produce a very dense and nearly instantaneous cloud of white concealment smoke as compared to the more common solid-filler grenades which expel a slower stream of smoke over a period of roughly 1 minute. For this reason they are favored for use in onboard grenade launching attachments on armored vehicles, which require extremely fast concealment in the event they are targeted by laser guided anti-tank missiles and need to rapidly retreat.

nah

US and Russians have destroyed Syria. Yet another ME country razed to the ground with innocent people murdered every day.
Fuck that shit.

i would love to agree but i can't. this was our own doing.

>svbieds and suicide bombs are war crimes
>let's use white phossphorus on them

nice ""civilized"" logic there. btw let wahhabis kill some k*rds pls.

Where is raqqa? Is that in the Middle East? I don't think it's important unless it happens in the US

How does what's happening in Syria right now make you feel considering greeks once lived there

isis dindu nuffin they gud bois

Well it's used in smoke granades too, but it does burn at high temperatures and it really is incendiary, meaning the goal is to burn you dead and destroy infrastructure and equipment.

Also the smoke is highly toxic.

Nothing will stop the US Air Forceee......

Off we go,

m8 I'm not arguing with you, I'm just saying this isn't even the first time I've seen Sup Forums unironically believe that smoke grenades = a war crime

Nothing will stop the US Air Forceee......

Off we go,

Even our own civil war was mostly the byproduct of foreign influence.
Sure, there was going to be some conflict regardless, but without the funding and encouragement of third parties it would have stopped much earlier. The same appliled to countless other countries and regions during and post cold war, including Syria.
In Syria I think SA and Quatar also played a role on the American side, and maybe Iran on the Russian.

In fact even ISIS is pretty much the result of the US fiddling with ME.

Sad. The most annoying thing though is that the people who managed to escape (the refugees Sup Forums hates so much) are the rich ones. The poor folks had to stay back and die. It's so unfair.

ISIS is made up of violent and disgusting pieces of shit that wouldn't exist if people didn't mess with them.

It wasn't just smoke grenades dude, there's a video showing incendiary mortar rounds

[spoiler]I didn't watch the video, I'm just here to shitpost[/spoiler]

Didn't Macron warn there'd be consequences if chemical weapons were to be used?
>americans LITTERALLY SHAKING right now
lel

it's being used as a diversion to allow civilians to flee

stop believing ISIS propaganda because hurdruu you hate the US

Does anyone have evidence that this was us doing it?
I know we get a lot of flack for Russian-led airstrikes.

Reminder that this is the city that welcomed IS

it most likely is because the US is providing air support while SDF clears on the ground.

There's no evidence we're using WP as a weapon though. There's plenty of stuff like thermobaric bombs that work much better.

wtf i love syria now

Looks like the US is being trained by Israel.

Fucking hell, you poor bastard. Is the humidity at least low in your cunt? Basically anything above 30 degrees at 80+ humidity is just awful.

just some friendly banter with the lads

>43 degrees out
I'd just take the airstrike desu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=eXpiB-Xcc-s

bjutifel

Just like the Twin Towers, huh?

WP isn't 'that' effective as a weapon, sure it'll fuck you up and look like a sausage that's been skinned if you get a direct hit, but the main use is for screening and making smoke.
There's far better weapons for an urban environment, heck the Russians have been lighting cunts up with incendiary munitions for the lulz in Syria for ages-
youtube.com/watch?v=szUI3QrZshc
No one gave a shit then.

But anyway, cracking targets in a city, good old fashioned dumb bombs and thermobarics do a much better job