Don't listen to the crazy evolutionists who claims we where created by god...

Don't listen to the crazy evolutionists who claims we where created by god, listen to science that proves we are all descendant from niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Charles_Darwin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sure kid

I know all this manufactured controversy makes ad money but I doubt very many people (other than die hard chistians) are all that surprised. Wtf do people think we looked like over 10k years ago? He hardly looks african anyway.

why are there so many religious faggots on Sup Forums these days. there is no god. there never was a god, get over it! read the origins of the god delusion by richard darwin, you utter morons

They say that British was nigga and toke 10k years to be white... For why the africans still Black???

I take it as a good sign for niggers. In a few thousand years they get to be white too :)

so you believe everything you read

PROOF???

heh heh

why did we advance so much but they didn't?

Because they're niggers.

You do realize the British Isles have been populated and de-populated at least seven times that they've found so far?

If british were niggers then how did they build Buckingham?

God Delusion is Richard Dawkins. Darwin was religious to a point but:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Charles_Darwin

Proof that brits are nigs.

not all
niggers are still niggers

If brits is nigs then who build the piramyds?

yup, they are revising history to wipe out you dopey muslim loving brits....enjoy your extermination and surrender your white women

well niggers and neanderthals
>maybe some erectus in there too though the debate on that is pretty intense

Not once have I seen a head reconstruction that's looked convincing. I could find out for myself but could someone tell me how they determined the skin colour?

Is this not undeniable proof that niggers are less developed and behind whites in evolutionary terms? In the same way monkeys are monkeys and people are people despite descending from the same thing. How can niggerlovers come back from this?

The Ice age in Europe gave an evolutionary advantage to paler skinned individuals.
In africa there was an advantage to darker skin.
It's pretty simple stuff.

DAN sequencing.

No it's not, it's just proof that European ancestors lived in conditions in which lighter skin was healthier, and led to lighter skinned people breeding more and becoming the dominant skin colour.

What? The sole "proof" for the Christian god is the fucking bible. I believe that if there is an intelligent creator, he doesn't give a fuck about anyone on earth. Too much stuff just doesn't make sense. Why would he make humans and also make diseases that kill children? Why did humans only hit the scene 100,000 years ago when life has been around for 3.8 billion years? How do you explain the uncountable number of religions that have been forgotten throughout human history, were they all wrong and yours just happens to be right? Religion is a fantasy that helped people understand the world back when humans had actual predators.

>Dan.
Kek'd.
Meant DNA obviously.

>what is original sin.
Theology has dedicated itself to answering those questions and if those are your sole reasons for not believing you're just as retarded as religious people.
The main reason to not be religious is the simple truth that there is no evidence of a creator or active deity. Being religious means trusting that bronge age cousin fuckers knew more about reality than modern day scientists.

The modern humans who came out of Africa to originally settle Europe about 40000 years ago had dark skin, which is advantageous in sunny latitudes because it protects the DNA against excessive UV damage. About 8000 years ago in the far north evolution expressed that low light levels favor pale skin. One of the same gene variants that favor light skin and blonde hair also favors blue eyes and lactose tolerance. This is important too because people living in northern latitudes often don’t get enough UV to synthesize vitamin D in their skin so natural selection has favored a secondary genetic solution to low vitamin D. HERC2/OCA2 favors pale skin that absorbs UV more efficiently AND it favors lactose tolerance to be able to digest the vitamin D naturally found in milk.

tl;dr: the supply and demand of UV radiation

You didn't answer my questions at all. We all deserve to be punished because we were created by fucking. Which is a sin. Unless you are married and then its fine. But it's still a sin because of this creation story which is just one of millions that have been invented since the dawn of humanity. Also god wants you to have lots of children that will grow up to be good Christians but he will also punish them because of something they had no say over. Also god is deserving of your love and respect despite all of this.

Religions, especially older ones that have developed over time, are full of contradictions. It happens when people, you know, ask questions.

If Brits has evolved why they still have monarchy?

"listen to science that proves we are all descendant from niggers."

today niggers very young race. This is also known from newest genetic research.

that's some scoliosis right there

When thousands of years of time have poked so many holes in the hull of one religion that it doesn't float anymore, then it's time for a new boat.
It is time.

We were all descendants from monkeys dumbass....

Just that the ones from africa were to lazy to move out and trashed the joint....just like detroit

This shouldn't be breaking news. At all. We've known that most humans were much darker 10,000 years ago for quite a while now. In fact, skin color began to dramatically evolve and become lighter about 8,000 years ago.

The fact that this is being made into such a big deal reeks of SJW propaganda.

Topkek

>descendants from monkeys
>monkeys
No you anthropoid, we share a common ancestor with the apes.

I was pointing out that if you did even 5 minutes of research you'd have all of religions answers to those questions, and pointing out that your reasons for not being religious are pants on head retarded.

yes, slaves from the ocean.

Of course Christianity has answers to those questions, they're just stupid answers that don't make any sense and contradict themselves. That's the point, if you are a rational human capable of logical reasoning religion as a whole just doesn't make sense. They aren't logically consistent within themselves. To believe in one you have to be conditioned to ignore the inconsistencies.

>scientist find one skeleton form random "cheddar" cave.
>They notice that sceleton is bad shape and most likely man behind skeleton died by violence act.
>We all were niggers because of these facts...

What is see?

The was bad behavior nigger back then and whiteys know what to do.

They beat shit out of that nigger and throw it to cave and leave it there.

Shit happens. There is no proof that we all were niggers.

What if all people on the planet agreed that we will not believe and worship any gods until one of them proves his existence? Do you think he would get mad? I would say "it was part of your glorious plan, nigga!"

Ok, 10k years ago all people had brown skin. Somewhere between 8k and 5k years ago, the brown people who had straightish hair and blue eyes began to evolve lighter skin in order to absorb vitamin d more efficiently through their skin since it was less abundant in their diet. White skin is an evolution. It is superior for absorbing nutrients. Shitskins on Vitamin D deficiency watch.

get

almost fam

You understand this isn't a human, right? It's just the oldest fossils of a humanoid they have found living in Britain. The species was wiped out long ago. More than likely by Neanderthals.

nah, it's about 10.000 years old. Neanderthalers were long gone by then

Man, fuck Dan. He's always screwing shit up.

see dat.

Well we are so....

all this does is further give credence to the idea that we have evolved and blacks are either subhuman or an entirely different scientific race

I think it's called geographical determinism. Africa sucks. Europeans came from north east Africa and saved everything they picked up on the way. We had a larger variety of plants and animals because of it.

Wow funny le nigger meme so tough and edgy

libs on my facebook page are using this "new discovery" as a reason that the UK shouldn't be allowed to reject refugees.