See, it's a fucking NORWEGIAN family, you can all stop with the swedophobic comments now, guize

See, it's a fucking NORWEGIAN family, you can all stop with the swedophobic comments now, guize.

Fucking norgecucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/news-from-bra/archive/news/2011-01-18-how-common-is-rape-in-sweden-compared-to-other-european-countries.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/report-swedish-police-excuse-migrant-rape-blame-culture-ignorance/
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. You're still more cucked cause you did it first.

Atleast I am not forced to have a fucking british flag in my flag, like some colonial bitch.

Norway has the low tier type of black people

Your entire flag is literally a Christian cross.

But how long do you think until muslims will demand a crescent on your flag?

It isn't forced, it's our history. And our history is important to us unlike your disgusting country.

You seem triggered over my choice of flag, why?

God sent us a golden cross on blue heaven as a sign when we crusaded Finland.

>Australia
>history

pick one, shitface.

Damn... I now #Shill4Hill.

But Christianity is the true Religion and that's why they try to convince you the globe is a sphere.
It's like the Jews made a computer simulation and called it fact.
"You're an ape on a ball, Goy"

>his face

He just knows he has to watch from the cuckshed. If you aren't man enough to keep this from happening, then you deserve to get cucked.

Oh fuck, it's Cliffy B's doppleganger.

Good, #DUMPTRUMP

Let's get it trending.

i'm not sure everyone is happy with this situation. pic related

Sweden or Norway. It doesn't matter.

The Right Wing Death Squads are coming.

Maybe he just had something in his teeth.

>my wife is being raped by muslims but at least my flag doesn't contain the British flag

Swedens revenge

>red
>green
>white

Holy shit, it's as if some assburger choose your colours, literally the ugliest combo there is.

kek

Police aren't monitoring this thread, just tell us what you really think

Please, send up a weather balloon with a gopro yourself If you can rove the earth is flat you will be the most famous person who ever lived.

But you can't, because it's not, so kill yourself

m-maybe we shouldn't accept all these refugees.

she's fuckin luvin humiliating him isnt she. women. wew

Geez.

Someone sure swallowed the blue pill.

FCUKIG NAZI!@!! REPORTED!!!

YOUR DAUGHTER IS GOING TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS SVEN!

Kek. That face.

He's having a flashback about his first prep and he's realising he's not a fan.

Im tired of all the comments about the shit frankly

Dat overbite tho.

i-it wasn't me I swear, it was my cat, sometimes she steps on the keyboard.

And
>Eritrea
Literally nothing more than a draft dodger. They have no cause for asylum. Deport.

>history is important to us
Yeah that's why the Queen has all the powers.

Lmao stay jealous, sub-human trash.

>Former british colony
>Have their own flag, with a symbol of their land, not some old hag slag queen.

Top fucking kek, banterlad got told by a fucking INDIAN, A FUCKING INDIAN. JUST!

>Hey look at this one person!
>Now everybody in this country are cucks!

>jealous
>3rd highest rape capital in the world
You really are worse than a Turkroach

t. prime minister allowed refugees to stay in his house, then they raped a local grill, and he did nothing

JUST

>3rd highest rape capital in the world
The meme is 2nd highest, and that's all it is, a meme. The statistics are misinterpreted and blown out of proportion. Not that I'd expect an american to understand that.

bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/news-from-bra/archive/news/2011-01-18-how-common-is-rape-in-sweden-compared-to-other-european-countries.html

>America education
Lmao

France & UK blacked too

>2011 article using statistics from 2008
Fuck man are you a shill or just too stupid to look into what you quickly googled
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/report-swedish-police-excuse-migrant-rape-blame-culture-ignorance/

article using statistics from 2008
When and where do you think the "muh Sweden is rape capital of Europe" statistics come from? American intelligence... lmao.

The statistics are misinterpted and blown out of proportion, confirmed by the agency that made them to begin with. Case dismissed.

Oh fuck.

Why don't we shoop a bunch of posters calling for the addition of a crescent on Sweden's flag and start up e-petitions and see if we can actually make it happen?

My swedish blood frowns upon how pathetic you defend our ancestory

Its pouring over the border. No more svenska flickor for Jamal to rape.

>American
>Swedish
Just because you have some Swedish blood it doesn't mean you're one of us, mongrel. You literally descend from traitors, all americans do.

>Eritrean
>Refugee

Just stop Sweden, the irony is striking each time you open your mouth

Don't worry Sweden, soon that cross will be replaced with a crescent moon.

Calling me a mongrel while you're willingly overseeing the destruction of the swedish genepool, I'm half swedish and half swiss... I love America, today i have off of work so I'm going to go ride ATVs and shoot guns tgen shoot the shit with a few friends over some beer... Have fun in the homeland while muhammad takes your mom and sister

>Calling me a mongrel while you're willingly overseeing the destruction of the swedish genepool, I'm half swedish and half swiss.
You just confirmed that you're a mongrel. You're not swedish, never will be.
>I love America
You love pic-related. Holy shit you've been brainwashed with the myth american exceptionalism. The memes are real.
>Have fun in the homeland
Don't talk as if it's your homeland. You're not germanic (i.e. not white).

We're still whiter than you, Norway.

>Hurr durr prison island should be ashamed of being British
What the fuck are you on about?

I was born there... To a swis mother and swedish father, America is leagues better

>inb4

suddenly the husband is out of the picture

>I was born there...
What's your point? Still not Swedish. Are niggers who are born in Sweden automatically Swedish? No. You're not Swedish, never will be. You're mongrelized trash and Nazi Germany would have off'd you like the did the slavs (them too, being mongrels).

holy shit Sweden has gone full denial mode about its cuckoldry fetish

Are niggers born in sweden automatically swedish?
You're the one defending the niggers (who rape everything) in sweden bud

YOU JUST KNOW

That's funny considering it's you anglos who are the cucks, proven by statistics.

>You're the one defending the niggers (who rape everything) in sweden bud
No I'm not. When did I ever defend niggers or any other non-white trash?

his role as the new father is going very well, highly integrated

Amount of people who like it vs. per capita of the nation which likes it... Please learn to compare two different nations...

Letting a probably traumatized adult male nigger stranger sleep next room to you daughters.

>ugly ms word template
>no table or figure titles
>ugly tables/figures

doesn't look legit to me

The body language in these images is interesting. Notice the wife is always sitting next to the black guy at an intimate distance, but the children are instinctively positioned away from him, on the other side of the mother. The black guy leans toward the mother in both picture, rather than either the husband or whoever is standing behind the camera, indicating an interest in her. The adults' heads are tilted forward and they are slouching, which suggestions hidden intentions.

This is fucked up and everyone instinctively knows it.

What's with the Scandinavians having a random black person living with them?

Are they like a pet or something?
I could understand if it was a child and they adopted them, but it always seems to be an adult.

Mericans are more german and swedish than anglo.

check flag again Sven we're celts not Anglos retard
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

>Amount of people who like it vs. per capita of the nation which likes it..
That survey even says it has a good cross-selection of nationalities. It's per-capita. Try again, cuck.

We have it there because we're proud of our heritage

>Switzerland

Yeah, nah. Get the fuck out.

>Are they like a pet or something?
black guys and immigrants are like an accessory, something people show off to appear to be good hearted and kind.

he is sexy

Marvelous

She is flat out batshit insane. True fire of a zealot in her eyes in both pics. Jesus Christ.

>Sweden
>no colonies
>no expansion

You have no history cuck, and in a few generations your genes won't exist at all

>Svendsen

I know it means Swedish
Dont try to fool me

Kek and i fucked up other reply

>check flag again Sven we're celts not Anglos retard
There are no celts anymore, anglo trash.

>Sweden
>No colonies
>No expansion
Lmao what? We have the biggest colony in the entire world: Russia.

>wears cross
so hes not islam?

Imagine being the man in that situation
Want to leave your stupid fucking ''wife'' who is probably cheating on you with a monkey, but if you leave she keeps the kids, and you just know the kids will end up getting raped and/or killed by the monkey.
What do you do? Just leave and let your kids get raped?
Do you just kill your kids and then kill yourself? Maybe that's for the best, but the public will see you as an evil FUCKING WHITE MALE further pushing their agenda.
There's just no good exit.
I think I'd go for a mercy killing. Kill the kids in their sleep. Make it painless.

What are you saying ? He's obviously 14.

Am I the only one feeling bad about hating on him, because of his goofy looks and fucked teeth?
I would think he left war and death behind him, but he looks pretty well fed for a poor refugees.

Probably the only reason he's living with them. These Norwegians live in the "Bible-belt" of Norway.

>
>Swedish Banter
oh boy you really got us there

there'll always be celts Tyrone we breed like rats where as ethic Swedes will probably be extinct in 150 years

>we breed like rats
Must be the inner-nigger.
>Swedes will probably be extinct in 150 years
Extinct? Germanic people are the bleeding offspring of God. You can kill our flesh, but not our spirit.

Now go tend to your potatoes, nigger.

no you leave the kids at a police station go home kill the nigger kill her then kill yourself

EN NY VENN