What are some fun ways of making rape as traumatic and humiliating as possible?

What are some fun ways of making rape as traumatic and humiliating as possible?

Make them take a shit in front of you, or poop in their mouth

show them your face

Rape them as young as possible

-get her pregnant
-make her cum

When the rapist jacks you of while he rapes your ass.

Piss on him when you're done in his asshole. Then tell the rest of the homies on your cell block what a faggot he is

make her/him cum, she/he will blame herself forever

Shoving your dick up an ass is no more sex than putting your toe in someone's eye. Fuck off and be mentally ill elsewhere. This thread is for normal, healthy, mentally stable rapists.

Tell them how much you love them, and how you love the way they look. Make sure they actually orgasm, a lot.

They'll grow up hating the way they look and feel because it reminds them of you, most end up killing themselves eventually.

ask them to call their parents for help through the phone

Sing 'happy birthday' throughout so she's reminded by her family and loved ones every year for life.

Stop halfway through and say she's not what you'd expected.

Dress up like her house so she never wants to go home.

this, I read the most of the victims have some kind of orgasm and they fell horrible about it.

there's the Sup Forums we all know and love

Drag her miles into the woods naked, superglue your cock up her after cumming, then slit your throat

MEW is just hot as fuck all, that's all i can say

Giving them a choice in things. You can not eat or you can eat the cum covered food.

Slowly break their spirit until they accept it for what it is. This is obviously only if you have them locked away over a long time.

If you only have the one act, you could have a camera set up to fuck them on, making them say degrading things like begging for it. With the video you can then continually send it to them to remind them of it.

I can go into more detail on either long-term kidnap or the one event

Take pictures of her solo at the beginning when she's as normal looking as possible. Force her to tweet or instagram them or send them directly to everyone in her contacts. Guarantee that at least some people will save and fap to them, hopefully eventually making their way online.

use silly string

I like that idea. Tweet/Snap/Insta everyone in their phone

It's great because they'll always wonder who saw and if anyone fapped.

Take lots of pics and videos of her doing degrading things to avoid more pain/torture from you, then torture her, anyways, while taking more pics and video.

Throw her naked into a large chest afterwards, hover a goliath birdeater over the top, and smile as you throw it in.
Give her the option of getting back out, but only if she cums while riding you.

I find abducting them with a friend is best. Keep one restrained and forced to watch as you thoroughly use the other one. Really pick one to be your fuckmeat cumsponge and treat the other one kindly. After a couple of days, take away the clothes from the one you aren't fucking and look at her, talk dirty to her, threaten her, as you fuck the other girl. Sniff her panties while you fuck her friend, tell her how you're having a hard time not doing the same to her. By the time you get around to fucking her be really degrading and rough and then bring the one you've fucked every day over to help you hold her down, maybe sit on her face while you finally plow that terrorized cunt. Then let her go, and keep the one you've fucked more for another day before you set her free.

When kidnapping her I would keep a blindfold on her. She would be locked in an underground cave/basement. For the first week she would be tied/chained down to a table unable to move, naked except for the blindfold.

I would each day come to her and feed her soup. She would obviously scream and ask why etc. I would stay quiet and say nothing. Just feed her for that first week.

The second week I would release her shackles so she could move around, but she would be in a small caged area. Say 3m x 3m. There would be an obvious camera facing her the whole time. She'd be plunged into complete darkness 12 hour a day. Throughout that time a range of noises would be played to fuck with her mind.

The third week is the first time she would hear a human voice where I would tell her why she is here, that she will be my slave and sex toy. She would refuse of course, but not much but scream that she can do. In her food this week would be sedatives that put her to sleep. In that time I would fuck her and take photos.

The fourth week she would wake one day to find those photos covering all walls of her prison.

Y'all on a list now.

Making sure she cums really is the most destructive thing you can do. Because her body is basically fighting against her mental prison. And that's traumatizing as fuck. Should haunt her the rest of her life.

kek

I see we got a puritanical elitist here. Didn't know they came in the rapist variety.

Research this guy, a true sexual sadist - God tier.

give her a wet willy when ur about to cum and tell her ur about to cum while u give her a wet willy

other ideas

see if she has any belly button lint while ur fucking her

sniff her hair and say "i use the same shampoo!"

Hello there, bitch. Hello there, bitch. Are you comfortable right now? I doubt it. Wrists and ankles chained. Gagged. Probably blind folded. You are disoriented and scared, too, I would imagine. .

Perfectly normal, under the circumstances. For a little while, at least, you need to get your sh*t together and listen to this tape. It is very relevant to your situation. I’m going to tell you, in detail, why you have been kidnapped, what’s going to happen to you and how long you’ll be here. I don’t know the details of your capture, because this tape is being created July 23rd,1993 as a general advisory tape for future female captives. The information I’m going to give you is based on my experience dealing with captives over a period of several years. If, at a future date, there are any major changes in our procedures, the tape will be upgraded. Now, you are obviously here against your will, totally helpless, don’t know where you’re at, don’t know what’s gonna happen to you. You’re very scared or very pissed off. I’m sure that you’ve already tried to get your wrists and ankles loose, and know you can’t. Now you’re just waiting to see what’s gonna happen next. You probably think you’re gonna be raped and you’re fuckin’ sure right about that. Our primary interest is in what you’ve got between your legs. You’ll be raped thoroughly and repeatedly, in every hole you’ve got.

Because, basically, you’ve been snatched and brought here for us to train and use as a sex slave. Sound kind of far out? Well, I suppose it is to the uninitiated, but we do it all the time. It’s gonna take a lot of adjustment on your part, and you’re not gonna like it a fuckin’ bit. But I don’t give a big rat’s ass about that. It’s not like you’re gonna have any choice about the matter. You’ve been taken by force, and you’re going to be kept and used by force. What all this amounts to is that you’re gonna be kept naked and chained up like an animal, to be used and abused any time we want to, any way that we want to. And you might as well start gettin’ used to it, because you’re gonna be kept here and used until such time as we get tired of fuckin’ around with you. And we will, eventually, in a month or two, maybe three. It’s no big deal.

>fun
Wear a party hat!

Ok, so that one is brilliantly sick. Good job, Sup Forums.

We both have kinky hang-ups. You’re here and we’re gonna make the most of it. You’re going to be kept in a hidden slaveroom. It is relatively sound proof, escape proof, and it is completely stocked with devices and equipment to satisfy our sexual fetishes and deviations. There may or may not be another girl in the room. Occasionally, for variety, we like to keep two slaves at the same time. In either case, as the new girl, you’ll definitely be getting the most attention for a while. Now, as I said earlier, you’re going to be kept like an animal. I guess I been doin’ this too long. I’ve been rapin’ bitches ever since I was old enough to jerk off, and tie little girls’ hands behind their back. As far as I’m concerned, you’re a pretty piece of meat, to be used and exploited. I don’t give a flyin’ f*ck about your mind or how you feel about this situation.You may be married, have a kid or two, boyfriend, girlfriend, a job, car payment. F*ck it. I don’t give a rat’s a*s about any of that, and I don’t want to hear about it. It’s something you’re gonna have to deal with after you’re turned loose. I make it a point never to like a slave and I f*ckin’ sure don’t have any respect for you. Here, your status is no more than that of one of the dogs, or of one of the animals out in the barn. Your only value to us is the fact that you have an attractive, usable body. And, like the rest of our animals, you will be fed and watered, kept in good physical condition, kept reasonably clean and allowed to use the toilet when necessary. In return, you’re gonna be used hard, especially during your first few days while you’re new and fresh. You’re gonna be kept chained in a variety of different positions, usually with your legs or knees forced wide apart.

>You will never have a dungeon with your own personal MEW to torturefuck
Why even life

A pretty piece of meat. Your pussy and asshole is gonna get a real workout. Especially your asshole, because I’m into animal sex. Also, both of those holes are going to be subjected to a lotta use with some rather large dildos, among other things. And it goes without sayin, that there’s gonna be a lot of oral sex. On numerous occasions, you’re gonna be forced to suck cock and eat pussy until your jaws ache and your tongue is sore. You may not like it, but you’re fuckin’ sure gonna do it. And that’s the easy part. Our fetishes and hang-ups include stringent bondage, dungeon games, a little sadism, nothing serious but uncomfortable and sometimes painful. Just a few little hang-ups that we like to use when we’re gettin’ off on a bitch. Heh, heh. If you’re a young teeny bopper, and ignorant about fetishes and deviations, you’re about to get an enlightening crashcourse in sex. Who knows, you may like some of it. It happens, occasionally. If we wanna take the time and trouble, even under these conditions, most b*tches can be brought to orgasm. Now I’ve already told you that you’re gonna be here amonth or two, or maybe three, if you keep us turned on. If it’s up to my lady, we’d keep you indefinitely. She says it’s just as much fun and less risky. But personally, I like variety. A fresh p*ssy, now and then, to play with. We take four or five different girls each year, depending on our urges and sometimes accidental encounters. Basically, I guess we are like predators. We’re always lookin’.

Stringent bondage. Occasionally, some sweet little thing will be broke down on the side of the road, walkin’, bicyclin’, joggin’. Anytime an opportunity like that presents itself, and it’s not too risky, we’ll grab her. Even if we’ve already got a captive in the playroom. Variety is definitely the spice of life. Now I’m sure that you’re a great little piece of a*s and you’re gonna be a lot of fun to play with, but I will get tired of you eventually. If I killed every b*tch that we kidnapped, there’d be bodies strung all over the country. And besides, I don’t like killin’ a girl, unless it is absolutely necessary. So I’ve devised a safe, alternate method of disposal. I had plenty of bitches to practice on over the years, so I’ve pretty well got it down pat. And I enjoy doin it. I get off on mind games. After we get completely through with you, you’re gonna be drugged up real heavy, with a combination of Sodium Pentothal and Phenobarbital. They are both hypnotic drugs that will make you extremely susceptible to hypnosis, autohypnosis and hypnotic suggestion. You’re gonna be kept drugged a couple of days, while I play with your mind. By the time I get through brainwashing you, you’re not gonna remember a fuckin’ thing about this little adventure. You won’t remember this place, us, or what has happened to you.

There won’t be any DNA evidence, because you’ll be bathed, and both holes between your legs will be thoroughly flushed out. You’ll be dressed, sedated, and turned loose on some country road, bruised, heh, sore all over, but nothing that won’t heal up in a week or two. The thought of being brainwashed may not be appealing to you, but we been doin’ it a long time and it works. And it’s the lesser of two evils. I’m sure that you would prefer that, in lieu of being strangled or having your throat cut. Okay, undoubtedly, somebody’s gonna be lookin’ for you. There may or may not be a missing persons report. But nobody’s gonna be lookin’ for you here. They don’t have any idea where you’re at.

The playroom. You don’t even know where you’re at. We’re always very careful about that. There are not gonna be any knights in shining armor coming to rescue you. You are strictly on your own and, under the circumstances, I bet that is a scary thought. If there is another girl in the room, she won’t be able to help you either. Because she’s gonna be in the same position you’re in. As for escaping, I’m sure you’ll try to figure out a way. That’s human nature. But it’s not hardly even worth talking about here. It would not be prudent on our part to have you running around in the woods screamin’ rape. It would be an embarrassment, to say the least. Consequently, you are gonna be kept in an environment that is even more secure than a prison cell. If it has not already been done, very shortly a steel collar is going to be padlocked around your neck. It has a long, heavy chain that is padlocked to a ring in the floor. The collar will never be removed, until you are turned loose. It’s a permanent fixture. The hidden playroom, where you’re gonna be kept, has steel walls, floor and ceiling. It is virtually soundproof and has a steel door with two keyed locks. The hinges are welded on and there are two heavy deadbolts on the outside. The room is totally escape proof, even with tools. Anytime that you are left unattended in the room, your wrists will be chained and there are electronic sensors to, uh, let us know if you move around too much. And if that’s not enough, there is a closed-circuit TV system with a surveillance camera. It’s wired to the main TV in the living room so we can check you once in awhile, or just set and watch you for the fun of it. Electronics is a wonderful thing. Expensive, but hell, everything in the room is expensive, and damn well worth it. If everybody knew how much fun it was to keep a sex slave, half the women would be chained up in somebody’s basement.

She is literally plain.

The only reason you like her is because the movie showed her personality and had you emotionally invested in her well-being.

This is what gives her the edge to you over FB IG whores you kids keep posting about.

No one's coming to rescue you. Anyway, we’ve had a lot of practice at this and, uh, we’re not real concerned about you escaping. You’re fuckin’ sure not gonna go anywhere. Now if you’re not already naked, you soon will be.

She could easily avoid that though. Double down and ruin all the holidays. Give her Valentine's cards. Decorate a Christmas tree. Fuck, light some fireworks while you're shooting off and tell her it's the Fourth of July. Work your way through that calendar.

At least do it once on November 5th and send her a card every year afterwards.

Wat?

LMFAO

Don't believe it. They don't feel horrible about it. Most rape victims role play their rape over and over