Any white mexicans here?

What is it like to be white there?
Do you feel a superiority complex?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
1.bp.blogspot.com/-HRq4KuMXBO8/UidRDkytIXI/AAAAAAAAJHc/uIxS37cCrXM/s1600/World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there aren't white mexicans anywhere

Isn't the North Mexico a bit white?

No we are all brown, different shades of brown
I'm pale brown but brown
You are yellow I am brown
Whites are myth they do not exist

Then what is it like to have lighter-skinned Mexican??

to be lighter-skinned mexican*

When i went to Spain and Cuba I saw what "white" unmixed spaniards look like. Even light skinned Mexicans look nothing like them, all mexicans have amerindian blood by some degree.

There are no light skinned mexicans, we all are brown.

White Mexicans live in White neighborhoods. Brown or mixed Mexicans which are 90-95% of the population rarely see white Mexicans because they're segregated in a way. I imagine being a white Mexican is like being white anywhere else. You're surrounded by people who look like you so it doesn't feel like anything special. It's different on the internet I imagine, but even here I have a feeling that a large portion of Mexican posters are white or close to white.

>be me
>going to American college
>Mexican 'international' students all look white
>Mexican 'American' or 'CHI' are all brown

Any explanation?

Never identified myself as white, but I have lighter shade and dirty blonde hair/beard
>What is it like to be white there?
living the meme, My family lives in a gated suburban district and my parents are filthy backstabbing jews when it comes down to making businesses
>Do you feel a superiority complex?
nope, not really. As a matter of fact I hate my pale skin just like my sister and my father once did . I've been tanning myself for the last 8 years in unhealthy amounts just to get rid of the unattractive paleness.
I don't see it as a racial complex, but 95% of the people I live with including all the gfs I've had and all the people I find attractive have some shade of bronze skin.

>but even here I have a feeling that a large portion of Mexican posters are white or close to white
Not really, it's more along the lines of your socio-economic status and whether or not you and your parents saw you learning English as a worthwhile thing to do.

It all depends on what kind of culture your family and neighborhood taught you. I've seen the more white/light-skinned folks act like nacos and vice versa.

>Croatian education

>Any white mexicans here?
lmao

>let me tell you about your country
We are a 120% brown country, fuck off you fucking cumskin.

>White
>Mexican
Pick one.

Is this b8?

White ones have money to go there legally

If there were any white Mexican, why would they go to a brown country like the US though?
Stop lying they don't exist.

what are you talking about ? There are people with white skin everywhere here in my city

Maybe mexicans with fairer complexions are the only ones that can afford to study abroad?

they are not white. They have pale skin ok but, they are mixed, like everyone in your country, like everyone in Latinamerica

They all look white to me, but then again, americans would consider me to be "hispanic/latino".

only the guy on the left in the front of the pic would be considered white

actually I am white

Why is this shithole obsessed with whiteness?

what about the guy to his left that has light coloured eyes?

If you are interested in genetics, visit this site theapricity forum

Are not Nordic, but have Spanish or French heritage, are people who would pass as normal or white in one of these countries

the guy with the red shirt? ehh kind of, if he hangs with white people he'll be seen as white

the rest would all be thought of as arab or hispanic

I don't know, but at least the proxy obsessed faggot no longer posts and we generally don't have anything to do with those kinds of threads.

hmmm all the guys in this pic would be considered white here on the other hand

though I doubt that is typical for most mexicans, when people think mexico they think of some mestizo looking brown people

All of them look Iberian to me. Second guy from right looks a bit mixed.

Don't lie leaf I've seen québécois people that were as swarthy as them, but maybe you don't consider French speaking Canadians white idk

in this picture most men could pass as europeans but those ugly women: nope

when people think of Mexico, think of the stereotype of American film, people living in bad conditions according to American TV, do not really know how the structure of Mexican society

yeah the women look like abominations
in his first pic, the two guys on the left are white, the others are mixed as fuck
not just america, most western countries, I like to keep an open mind but cartels seem p scary desu

>lemme tell you about your cunt

The cartels are a problem because of their high rate of violence, but it is not very different from an Italian mafia, if you do not get involved in drugs, you will probably never have a problem with them

There always has to be that one guy, I fucking hate newfags.

>mexico es guait

the italian mafia would never do this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre

how likely is it for a random person to be at the wrong place at the wrong time with these guys

This
People who can't distinguish irony, sarcasm or baits shouldn't be in Sup Forums desu

THIS, you tell them Juan, we're brown.

Just quit being a fucking dumbass, how do you find joy in pretending to be stupid

I shit you not my skin changes tones of brown throughout the year, it goes drom coffee with milk to dark beige

Only your brown cunt is obsessed with it, proxy-kun.

I was working a drafting job with my father and measuring a house. One of mexican construction workers was a white red headed guy with a mexican accent. goes to show. once a mexican always a mexican.

The majority of Mexican citizens do not live in cities like that.

Post brown Mexicans to remind Sup Forums Mexico is brown and proud

Truly disgusting, why do people like you have to come to this board?

Aight

Q3 =/= R1a or R1b or I1 or I2

1.bp.blogspot.com/-HRq4KuMXBO8/UidRDkytIXI/AAAAAAAAJHc/uIxS37cCrXM/s1600/World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png

>barezzito
They might be cumskins but sure theyre fucking plebs

God no. Most are fair skin brownies but its where Chicanos come from

>Post brown Mexicans to remind Sup Forums Mexico is brown and proud
Americans, Mexicans, since there's no difference, take this

looks like a dude, why would anyone want that lmao

But thats probably some provincia shithole m8, pretty much all cities look like that, specially in the periphery of the city with so much residential developments

Honestly, I've been in / int / for more years than I should

And you still fell that easily for obvious baits? kek

American and Mexican

They may look like that, but not everyone lives in those cities.

Why do you even bother to show that white Mexicans exist as if that made any difference? Mexicans are Mexicans, and that's it, no need to fall for the Sup Forums obsession with whiteness.

They look mixed dude. Not exactly Anglo Celt Germanic

Brother, when something happens in Mexico is world news, but in other countries the press does not make so much noise, believe me, is not very different in other countries

image of initiation of the Italian Mafia

yeah this is how most people in the world perceive mexicans and it's definitely the average mexican phenotype

Stop, that American is the one behind the Mexico is white proxy. Let him spam all he wants. It's pathetic.

"She" is a dude, look at the little mustache under his lip

she is a real girl

that kid will be a really alpha male in the future

>tfw bleached half spic
feels good man

Just send the Americans to or any other American thread and stop responding faggots, that's the country this board has more stuff to offer of.

what about this guy ?

Brown

Who is the girl with the traditional clothes. 9 across 5 down

just american things

Some girl from the "atlas of beauty" shit

Definitely an indio.

Mexicans are ugly

That's right, thanks Tyrone.

Wut? 80% something already lives in cities and they look like poorly planned development shitholes like Puebla, Montegay or Queretaro

Mexicans are VERY ugly

Mexican girls look like men

Oh staap, you make me blush