TL;DR I am a black man actively getting lefties and black people to reject islam and embrace Trump

>TL;DR I am a black man actively getting lefties and black people to reject islam and embrace Trump.

>so far I have had great success getting five lefties at work to get mad about islam and reject their programming. I started out explaining FGM (female genital mutilation) with visual aides and statistics showing that it's only practiced in the islamic world, then finished with a look into Swedish rape statistics.

Well Sup Forums, I think we're actually going to Make America Great Again. I got on the Trump train last year when I heard his policies on immigration and trade with china. I had no idea at the time how ideal of a candidate he would prove himself to be as we marched headlong into this election year. Trump's policies and worldview are the only thing standing between Aziz and your little sister.

I have no issue with the alt-right, as I am adamantly pro free speech. I also do not believe it is racist for white men to defend themselves or their right to go about their lives free of thought policing and constant forced submission to “diversity”. It is not racist for white people to enjoy being themselves, in fact it is a /literal/ act of racism to force white guilt the way SJWs and their handlers do.

The rape of European women and girls by muslim men is going completely ignored. Europe won't close its borders to the middle eastern and african men that are solely responsible . Muslim immigrants should not be tolerated in the developed world and it is not racist to say so. They are completely barbaric (see; female genital mutilation in the muslim world) and it is our job as Americans and westerners in general to confront Islam once and for all before it is too late. (see; Sweden.)

What's most frustrating is seeing what a lasting impact (((The Daily Show))) and its ilk have had on everyone's thinking. Leftists and liberals alike now think they can be bastions of ignorance and racism because “conservatives are the dumb ones.”

anyway #MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HRUEqyZ7p8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you the black nationalist that always complains there aren't any good black girls?

The Daily Show will be conquered with meme magic. Keep on MAGAing bro.

Enjoy your ride to the concetration camp

no, this is my first thread of this nature. black girls are a fucking nightmare though.

enjoy your MSNBCNN

*brainwashed racist instagram thot BLM black girls, that is.

thank you for doing God's work sir.

I consider myself a liberal at heart because I believe in unions, in government working to protect the common citizen from the depredations of the rich and powerful, and I believe in a society which works to assist the less fortunate.
But in this world I have no choice but to be a conservative because the "liberals" have gone completely and utterly insane.

will trump win the election?

Well there's some really great ones out there, so don't lose hope if you ever feel that way.

>I believe in unions.
>I enjoy someone who is my equal saying he's better than me and forcibly taking part of my paycheck to give himself more money

this is pretty much what I'm hearing the most. classically liberal doesn't exist anymore, it's all moved further left. personally I'm glad that a lot of people are waking up and no longer playing on the team full of cucks and commies

Noice

>tfw no qt Trump2k16 MAGA blaq gf

Based black man! Welcome my friend. You are doing god's work.

Keep up the good work user. Let this be an example to everyone that a person can make up for being born black.

I fully support what you wrote.
Except that new white and black generations are becoming cancerer and cancerer, stopping the muslims doesn't really do much.

You'll still be left with the whole LGBT community, SJWs, those fucking liberals, republicans, Christian (probably some other imbecile's religion like Jehovas or Mormons), wiggers, 31 different genders, niggerherds and gangs, junkies, looney hobos, rappers, hip hoppers and fucking Nicki Minaj.
Thirty one different gender.
I talked to my mother who's been a doctor for well over 35 years a few weeks ago about 31 different gender. She literally had no idea what I'm talking about.

Islam in Europe can be compared to shitting on a beautiful wedding cake while everyone is watching

And after all, doesn't matter what skin colors surround you, it's the ones who own you that are the real problem.

>no one owns me

Ye? Try going somewhere for half a year without money.

You'll still have to work, be known amongst people you like and dislike, you'll still pay for shit you don't want to, you'll always be just a part of the bigger plan.

We are but mere mortals without all the money and blue blood compared to our owners.

o-ok.

It's true,

BLM, SJWs, and feminists alone are already having a bigger impact on my country than they should. And that's without even getting into the net negatives attributed to this mess by the other people you listed.

Do you think there is any hope at all for the rational minority?

America thanks you.

Blacks like you are the reason I am not a racist.

Doubt it

The rational minority... I think many of us developed a strong disliking for the irrational majority, so we started hating people.

Rarely which rational individual can survive on his own, and how do you bring together a group of people... who hate... other people?

>People who hate other people, join hands!

Unless a group of powerful rational individuals forms in the near future and attracts enough numbers, this world's fucked.

What I fear the most are large amounts of dumb people that are joined together by the same, dumbfuck goal.

Example: America scores 30th in the world in education and 1st in confidence.
That means they're breeding stupid, but confident people.

Tl;dr no

>I am a black man

:)
and you know it's bad when I am also looking for "blacks like me" and mostly not finding any

I have whole folders if you need more proof.

Kek'ed

Based black man. In my SJW days I thought the "black/nigger" dichotomy was a stupid racist meme but it's sadly true.

Very few people even on Sup Forums have a problem with black people who do the right thing. On the flip side we also hate white niggers.

It's almost like MLK was right and we should judge people on their character not the color of their skin

>in 2016 MLK would be called a racist

burn the earth

I've never stopped hoping for peace and friendship between all races of the world. It's just that I have to focus on fighting anti-white and anti-constituitonal tyrants at home.
Freedom of speech is something everybody deserves, no matter who they are.

MAGA, brother.

You're doing God's work user.

God's work, user. People like you will MAGA.

>tfw got a based black girl

There aren't and never will be enough "blacks" to distinguish between black/nigger. Well naturally anyway.

MLK was a rat communist degenerate

are you really black?

BBC or GTFO

Strewth mate, ya bloods worth bottling.

I'll put a shrimp on the barbie for ya.

>shrimp
No Australian says this.

What do you say?

we call them bubble eyes

But Americans have no idea what a prawn is.

Or they'll start talking about that stupid film.

hehe fascinating

Prawns. He says shrimp in the ad because of it's seppo audience.

Trump is a jackass.

as for redpilling normies, only niggers like yourself have the right to say anything controversial. Cuz "whites are bad people and niggers are good" , is liberal logic.

Have fun with that.

You're doing this world a great favour. God bless you.

Welcome!

Good luck fellow American.

Based negro. Would have a beer with but unfortunately the time comes you have to go back

I believe Malcolm X was right and we should strive to kill each other because competition breeds success.

>that stupid film
what, this one?

Prawns.

You know, like pic related.

You are based man.

Too bad m8, all sales are final

Your position is unique, and you're using it perfectly for the betterment of everyone in the free world.

There are those here unwilling to compromise on staunch, unrealistic values, because they're not nearly experienced enough in the world to understand that compromise is necessary for a brighter future. That's why they're going extinct on their own board. They're being driven out by people who know better, further and further into isolation, while the rest of us work together to actually get shit done. Don't listen to them. We're glad to have you.

This is where it's necessary to distinguish the black from the nigger. All niggers are black, but not all blacks are niggers.

MAGA Black bro

please remind your black friends and family that Hillary Clinton accepted the Margaret Sanger award, Margaret Sanger has been poisonous to the black community, she openly wrote about her racist views and planned parenthood is basically her plan to keep the black community under control, she openly wrote about this

she also wants to eliminate working class whites,

Hillary Clinton accepted the Margaret Sanger award and agrees with the idea that low class blacks and whites should be exterminated through eugenics

you're a good man, Chief Dindu

but the fact of the matter is that Trump won't win.

it's unfortunate. the US is too stupid to vote for their best interest

>I consider myself a liberal at heart because I believe in unions, in government working to protect the common citizen from the depredations of the rich and powerful, and I believe in a society which works to assist the less fortunate.

that is all classical liberalism, not modern kill the niggers and pretend we're helping them liberalism

good boy
would cuckold with

>All niggers are black

hol up senpai

>left with the whole LGBT community, SJWs,

they don't reproduce

keep your family away from the estrogenic petrochemicals and the glyphosate and you'll be fine

Oh look, some foreign kike attempting a shot at American morale.

Get out, Shlomo Shillsberg. Nobody's fooled.

You are doing God's work lad, keep going.

Wrong (You), straya. You're looking for
You guys are slipping lately.

>Some foreign kike
>about 70% of this board
nice

>feminists
here is a video where the founder of the first modern feminist movement states she got the money to do it from the CIA

youtube.com/watch?v=4HRUEqyZ7p8

so if feminism is a CIA psyop who is giving the CIA their orders?

I'm looking in the general direction of England via the tavistock institute or their American branch the brookings institute

>I am also looking for "blacks like me" and mostly not finding any

look to any black man who got rich, they all have similar views

also look up Mistress Pleasant, woman funded the underground railroad and build san francisco, she had a whorehouse and got her girls to grab stock and investment advice off the johns, made a huge fortune

You're doing God's work mi amigo. If you want to come up north in 2019 and help us get rid of weedman it would be much appreciated. I'd offer money, but all of it is going to be worthless soon.

this picture is truly iconic

I couldn't say I support Trump without people throwing the FUCKINGWHITEMALE line at me.

Good job, Patriot.

It's easy to convert people to Trump once they realize even a tiny bit how shit Islam is.

>there are american blacks who convert to islam because they think its an edgy way to rebel against the white man when muslims enslaved three times the africans europeans ever did

I'll take a sensible black over a degenerate immigrant loving white any day

Why don't you go to a few Trump rallies and bask in the free speech of your fellow Trump supporters?

Just....
Just go back to Africa already.
For fucks sake....

dubs zcheckl

You're an OK guy, OP.

>I am a black man actively getting lefties and black people to reject islam and embrace Trump.

That's fucking fantastic.

its the same all over man feminism really did a number on the quality of women

You are a good man op.

Fukken this