Boudoir photos - have you ever seen photos of someone you know...

boudoir photos - have you ever seen photos of someone you know? would you want your gf or wife to have a photographer take a set of these as a gift to you?

Keep going

This is the only other one I have of her

is that OC? your girl?

That pussy looks yummy

SAUCE on this girl?

My wife had a boudoir set taken while pregnant with our second child (pregnant women are the absolute best).

The photographer was female and the shots were really good and very sexy, but the whole deal was so expensive we could have basically kitted out an entire sex room in our house for the same price.

I'd say if you get a good deal on the pictures, boudoir shoots can be great. If not, it's not worth it.

My wife's best friend did one as a birthday gift to her husband. She wanted my wife to help her pick out the photos that would be put into the printed book, so emailed my wife a link to the proof gallery.

I had password to my wife's email from when I had to help get her gmail account set up on her ipad.
The friend's body was absolutely smoking and she took everything off. I probably fapped 3 times the day I first saw the photos, and then a couple more times over the next couple days. Had saved them on a flash drive, but lost the drive. Every time I see her, I can't stop thinking about her shaved pussy, her tight little asshole and her perky tits. Her husband (who I'm good friends with as well), is a lucky dude.

Epilogue to that, after he got the book, we were over at their house one night. The girls were talking in the kitchen and he called me over and led me to his home office. He said 'hey user, i'm gonna show you something, but you have to promise not to tell anyone." He showed me a pic of hers that was probably one of the tamest in the book, on all fours, wearing a skimpy thong/g-string, and looking back at the camera. I had to fake it and seem surprised. I said, what other pics are in there. He said, "I could never man, she'd kill me if someone else saw these."

>have a photographer take a set of these
/p/ reporting in to suggest you learn how to use a camera yourself you fucking cucks

gang

Huh?

He said, "gang".

I've seen this before and fell in love. Any nudes?

Moar of her

Best I've found

Post all you have of her

I found some of my friend in a drawer when I was staying in her house one night. Full nudes, tits, pussy shots, all kinds of positions imaginable. Totally blew me away.
I stayed up for about 2 hours jerking off, accidentally got cum on one of the pictures and absolutely panicked.
I managed to get most of it off but there were still obvious signs.
I'm almost certain she's seen it and knows it was me but she's never said anything.

Is she actually hot or was it just arousing because it was someone you know?

Were they professionally done, or just photos taken by husband/bf?

So hot

A bit of both. I'd say she's a 6/10. She's got a weird face and doesn't wear flattering clothes. Before I'd seen her naked, I'd have said she was a 3 or 4. That's why the photos blew me away, she had a real hot body.
I slept with her once about a year afterwards solely because I wanted to see her body again but she'd let herself go a bit and it wasn't what I hoped.

I don't know who took them but they looked like pro shots, properly lit and all that. I wish I'd found the digital copies so I could jack off to them forever.

Any pics of her?

I've slept with so many 2s, 3s, 4s and 5s. I can't get a boner with fat women, but it (mr. dick) doesn't seem to care of their just plain ugly.

My in-laws went out of town for a week a couple years ago. My wife and I had to come by every day to check on their dog, take it for a walk, etc. On the third day we had to do it, my wife had something come up so she had me go take care of it by myself. I decided to snoop a little, and ended up finding professionally done boudoir photos of my MIL from when she was younger (probably around my wife's age now). Not too explicit, but bare boobs, and see through panties with a nice tidy bush. From what I could see, her slit looks basically like my wife's. The boobs are almost identical. Had a good fap at their house.

I told my wife it was easy enough for me to keep checking on the dog on my way home. She was so appreciative. I fapped to those photos again the next night. Night after that, I snooped more, and found a dildo, some anal beads, and an egg vibe. In the back of her lingerie drawer were some not so professional photos, again, probably 25 years old, so a little grainy and color was off. They were taken over a couple different dates based on hair styles, clothes, etc. Her sucking his dick, some spread shots, one spread shot that looked like it was on a vacation where she had shaved her pussy, and then one of her from behind with him fucking her. Pussy, ass and boobs all look almost exactly like my wife's. Found two more that were more recent, like within a couple years. One just a full frontal of her posing after getting out of the shower, and then one of her on her back spreadeagled. It looked like she took her daughters advice and switched to brazilian waxing. Fapped hard to those every night the rest of the week. Never been so turned on by the idea of 65 year old pussy.

contributing love these threads

I've seen my MILs budoir photos too. Nothing that explicit, but see through underwear, taken maybe 25 years ago. She has some up on their dresser and showed them to me, my wife was there and was like mom, that's unnecessary, and her mom said well honey, I'm proud of them, I look good.

Could you see through the see through underwear and see any of the goods underneath?

Just nipples and pubic hair, no lips. To be honest, her mom has almost no tits, like b cups even though they're Jewish and Jews generally have big tits. They're all (their whole family) is really skinny, but my wife even at under 110 pounds (5'3") has DD cups, so I lucked out.

enjoy

So this chick from my hometown stated a photography business and she does a lot of boudoir sessions. Not all have fully nude sets, but I've seen a couple chicks I went to school with naked.

Name?

Any additional interest?

this my wife btw ama

your wife seems fucking awesome. good work, user. keep winning at life!