Anyone else here thinks he is a psychopath? I think I am

Anyone else here thinks he is a psychopath? I think I am.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4
youtube.com/watch?v=Aa3XQ0ZQgLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I think I am
Then you are not.
Psychopaths think they're fine.

First off, I tip my fedora to you, fellow psycho.
I love to spy on people and play with my epic katana, sometimes I dream of killing my bullies with it and the only thing stopping me is my mom.

Apart from OP being a pathetic faglord:
Define psychopath.
I've got severe depressions, psychotic episodes and a personality disorder.

>Anyone else here thinks he is a psychopath?
No. We've stopped being self-diagnosing edgy teens who think Dexter is a thing

>who think Dexter is a thing
Other than a show that should've ended after 4 seasons.

No shit dexter is a psychopath OP.

That was the best quality of the show imo is to watch him develop empathy for the people he loves while still having no issue mutilating the shit people he encounters.

Too bad they totally destroyed that with the god awful ending

Psychopath: a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.
They are also more calculating and are born with their condition, as opposed to sociopaths, who are more impulsive and are formed by their environment.

OP here. I don't want to kill, but I don't feel emotions. Only emotion I have is anger. I never feel sad or happy, I can't connect with people, I have no close people and I don't feel the need for them. I have many acquitances which I use for my own good. I enjoy playing with their emotions

I had my first detailed murder fantasy at 13. Spent some time butchering animals before that.
Haven't killed anything since then. Lived with this my whole life. Shut myself off from people & the world so the shit in my head doesn't cross the border from fantasy to reality.
I don't consider myself to be a psychopath; I've never acted on it. I think most of humanity has thoughts along these lines at some point or another, if not frequently. We're inherently a violent species.

>I have many acquitances which I use for my own good. I enjoy playing with their emotions
This is just called "being an asshole".

As I said. Edgy teenager. Fuck off now, there's a good little boy and take your ridiculous aspirations with you. You're not special; you're just young and average.

I'm not asshole. Everyobdy think's 'm very good.
I'm not trying to be edgy. I'm just trying to understand why I can't connect with people.

Kys please

that sounds more like sociopath than psychopath, you enjoy manipulating people and have no empathy, go talk to someone man

or listen to some of Jordan Peterson's talks on the subject he has a lot of helpful insight

What's the difference between sociopath and psychopath? I thought they are the same

>Only emotion I have is anger
Sociopath at most.
Edgy teenager is the most reasonable diagnosis, however

angsty teen detected. must be 18 to view the contents of this website

>I'm not asshole. Everyobdy think's 'm very good
Enjoying playing with people's emotions, and still doing it knowing that you do, makes you an asshole. Regardless of how people perceive you.

>I'm just trying to understand why I can't connect with people
It doesn't sound like you're making any attempt to. Try putting yourself in their position with various things. Think about how things they go through, or you put them through, would make you feel if done to you.
Empathy isn't always natural. Sometimes it has to be learned.

>I'm just trying to understand why I can't connect with people
Probably autistic or have a social phobia.

From the levels of retardation shown in your posts and your complete lack of self-awareness I'd go with autism

This guy gets it. I was going to say the same thing.

I have violent and murderous thoughts, not a psycho though. I am able to feel empathy.

I would say tendency for violence while lacking empathy, along with stealing,lying, betraying with absolutely no conscience is psychopath

When I'm in public I feel like everybody is talking about so boring things, I'm unable to participate in conversations, because it's hard to listen to them.
I don't have autism,I have no trouble interacting when needed. I had social phobia when I was teenager. I think it is some kind of protection, so that everybody thinks I'm weak.
I enjoyed fighting when I was kid. I was shoplifting when I was kid. I betrayed many friends when I was kid. Now I'm friendless.

>I'm unable to participate in conversations, because it's hard to listen to them
It's better to be thought a fool than open your mouth & remove all doubt. But it's always good to have some banal, common denominator type shit to talk about. Literal definition of "small talk". You might end up finding a friend or two this way, when such discussions go a bit beyond that.

Been smoking weed everyday for 10 years now because I do not like my sober thoughts, not tryna to say to alpha but I am just a selfish violent asshole.

I enjoy talking about my problems so that other party help me solve them. I don't talk not because I fear somebody think I'm fool, I don't talk because I feel like I won't get anything out of the conversation. When I talk to someone, that means I want to get some information from them or I want a favour from them.

Betrayal is biggest sin I would say, in terms of connecting with people discuss your interests and find someone who shares a similar one

If you feel you don't have any interests, find one man, it's not easy to really connect with someone on a deep level

I don't really care about connection. If I talk to someone that means I want something from them.

>I had social phobia when I was teenager.
Then you are not a psychopath. Just maladjusted

I had social phobia because I saw that I couldn't belong to society. It was a protective mechanism so that nobody knows that I'm a psycho. Everybody thought I'm shy and weak. If they know the real me they would fear me.

>doesn't care about connection
>you want something from people

I think we found your problem, you say you don't want connection but it sounds like you really really do

I talk to people when I want them to help me solve my problems, or I want a favour from them. I don't believe in friendship.

>I had social phobia because I saw that I couldn't belong to society
If you were a psychopath you wouldn't have cared, and you certainly wouldn't have social phobia about it. Give it up, junior. You're not special or cool, just edgy

Maybe, but when I read articles about how to notice a psycho, everything matches to me.

Sorry, but in this society, you are normie.
Maybe you should read more.
And when you don't feel like to post here, then you'll be on the right path.

I’ve literally been binge watching dexter for the past day and a half

As I said, self-diagnosing and delusional.

sorry to tell you man but you don't get one without the other, friends are the people who help you without looking to gain anything

You're just somewhere on the autism spectrum and likely you're one of the 1 in 10 people who either doesn't react to or produce oxytocin you receive close human contact.

Doesn't mean you're going to be a serial killer or anything. Just that you have to work harder to interact with people and be empathetic.

>I'm into gore and rekt
>I can't connect with ppl
>I cam feel emotions
Yeah, that's edgy normie. Maybe you're on Mass defect androgynous.
Do you like traps too?
That's normie.

Yeah, textbook psychpath right there.

Do you also start sucking dick when you watch brokeback mountain?

You (and a lot of other people in the thread) have a perception of what they assume a sociopath is - they're thinking Dexter, when in reality its more like House.

Sociopaths/Psychopathy often doesn't result in violence and other media spins on the term. Its simply one of or a combination of various personality disorders such as Narcissistic Personality Disorder or Borderline Personality Disorder.

The terms sociopath is a very broad term that encompasses these PD's, so sociopaths can vary from one to next quite easily. There is some merit to what you're saying though - Autism is very much on a similar spectrum of these personality disorders, but neither it nor PD can be solved by just "being more empathetic". They will remain un-empathetic for a long time (potentially forever), and the treatments for these disorders are more about how to live with them and prevent the patient from having issues with other people than actually removing them. This is different from treatment from other mental health issues such as depression, where the focus is very much on "healing" the patient.

Acquaintances help me if if they think they can get something out of it.

Just to be clear, do you think that friendship/friends don't exist, or you do you believe they exist you just don't personally feel that way about individuals/people as a whole?

I see that friends exist. I don't see it possible friendship happening to me because I think there must be emotions to have one.
I know that friendship with girls is impossible. If girl has male friends she is just using them. I don't know about same gender friendships. Maybe friendship exists. I don't know.

Holy shit, guy.
I have been scrolling through this thread, but I can't take it anymore.
Look in the dictionary for 'angsty-faggot-teen' and you will find your name there.
Hard cringe

I'm not doing this for attention. I'm trying to find people similar to me.

Okay, thanks for clarifying user. I just wanted to check how you perceive things, and the fact that you can see that friendships and emotional sacrifice happens is a good thing. It proves to me you understand people, you just don't feel things towards them. Little bit of a sexist undertone, but I can understand how that would develop without empathy.

And that's okay user, as long as you're at peace with it. If not I'd recommend therapy, they can help you go through your emotions and find more healthier outlets for your apathy to allow you to feel at peace.

>I know...

You clearly do not.
I have female friends who are not 'using' me any more than I 'use' them and any of my male friends, for that matter.

I don't feel comfortable talking about my emotional life with doctors.
Maybe it depends on girl. Ok I made a mistake, because when I came to that conclusion, I was thinking to one particular girl. I know girls who don't use their friends.

Why don't you feel comfortable talking about your emotional life with doctors?

You still have to admit that you sound like a huge faggot

>if they knew the real me they would fear me

You speak like some badly-written character in a low-budget miniseries

I fear they will put me in institution. I have illness schizophrenia related.
I know it sounds stupid. But wouldn't you fear somebody who doesn't feel anything?

Because of doctor/patient confidentiality..
Whatever I tell a doctor won't go any further than that but if I speak to someone I know, they might tell others and then everyone will know not to mess with me

When I was a kid I would do things like break into a neighbors house when they weren’t home and piss all over their stuff, and scratch dicks and swear words into people’s cars with rocks. I once threw a metal object at my mothers head when she made me angry, I unsuccessfully tried to poison my dog and I wet the bed consistently until I was around 11. I have an inability to maintain normal relationships, especially with women because I get very controlling and emotionally abusive. I don’t go out of my way to manipulate unless I really need something, such as when I was in active heroin addiction and I’d have to lie to my parents to get money. When my grandma died I got excited because she left me 10k, and I didn’t really feel anything for my mom who was devastated. I have never been able to hold a steady job, I’ve been arrested 6 times, and I have no interest in connecting with people except for popularity. An old friend killed himself recently and I didn’t really feel anything, but I used his death to get sympathy from others because I wanted attention. Does any of this sound like antisocial personality disorder?

Fear? No.
Feel sorry for them? Yes.

Why would you feel sorry for me?

Sociopaths KNOW they are sociopaths when they learn about the condition, they are generally FINE with knowing they are sociopaths, huge difference between the truth and what you are saying.

For what did you get arrested. I have snorted coke to get closer to a guy who knew people who were doing coke wholesale. I used to smoke weed to get to know weed dealers and make connections with them.

Because if they are truly uncapable of feeling they will never feel happy or fulfillled.
That sounds like a pretty sad existance

I still feel but my life has enabled some form of suppression on empathy can't do it on command but if I hate you enough

I’ve been arrested for possession twice, for 2 duis, for a prank phone call to 1-800-suicide, and battery/ violation of probation.

I never feel happy or sad, but I can get excited when something interesting is happening. I'm always excited in public because I enjoy watching people. I sweat too much when I'm excited.

What do you think of animals ? How do you react to animals being beaten up ? How narcissistic are you ? How do you react to fear ? Do you have outbursts of anger ? Plans for life ? How ambitious do you feel ? Are you a sadist ? Are you promiscuous ? How would you feel bad if your mom died in front of you ?

Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Antisocial Personality Disorder (aka sociopathy) are two distinct diagnoses, although some times certain traits overlap.

Checked

Is that so ? Most sociopaths seems to be narcissistic

I feel sorry for animals and don't like animal violence. I feel like I'm smarter than other people. I have had life threat, but I never felt fear or desperation. I always feel like I can get away with anything. I get angry only on my mother because she really gets on my nerves. I want to get into politics and become prime minister. I want to be a large business owner. I'm not a sadist. I find sex weird so I have had only 4 partners. I couldn't get hard with 3 of them. I find sticking it in weird. I never had a girlfriend, but now one girl knows I'm a psycho and I think she likes it. I think we will be together. If I saw my mom die maybe I would feel a little bit sad because she is really good mother.

You sneaky bastard, you

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4

This guy was going to say the same thing.

As I thought, you have some traits. I’m just a normie on Sup Forums, though. I’ll never be able to put a diagnosis on you. If you really want to know, go see a psychologist and ask him, maybe he’ll help you with that. Note that most sociopaths don’t give a shit about “getting help” because like I said they think they are perfectly fine like that to begin with. How would you feel if you knew you pressured someone into killing himself ?

You are not a socio/psychopath..
You are a teenager. You will grow out of this phase, give it time

'Going Full Lumberjack' would have replaced 'Jumping The Shark' if in doing so it became so instantly and utterly forgettable as a show

Yes, most sociopaths have a huge ego and sense of entitlement that is inherent in NPD, but a narcissist is usually unaware of how his actions affect other people or even that he is different from anyone else, and would most likely refuse to believe it whereas a sociopath is completely aware and actually uses this to their own end.

psychopaths dont think they are psychopaths and usually will say that other people are psychopaths

youre crying attention

youtube.com/watch?v=Aa3XQ0ZQgLw
Madness - Land Of Hope And Glory

It ruined the souls of teenagers like chinks ruined America.

well... i don't think im a psychopath, there for i am. gg i win

I don't feel much in the way of remorse or regret, but I'm not interested in the clinical diagnosis. I'd rather just blend in and work to my success knowing that I can function better in a modern world than people who get bogged down with regret and emotion.

This guy says it. I was going to get the same thing.

I don't want to kill anyone without reason. If I pressured someone to kill himself, it would be because he is causing me trouble.
I'm 23

Then you mustbe a late bloomer

Chinks didn't ruin the USA, that was niggers and the fuckers who brought them in.

Psychos don’t know that they are Psychos.

i like when i read stuff like " i manipulate and blablabla ppl" ye sure, if they do something its because of your manipulative specialized psychopath brain.. or maybe they are retards.. why not just say "i straight up mind control them"

You can read description on internet what is psycho. If you read it you know if you are it or not.

Not true. Most “psychopaths” are completely aware that something is off about them but they don’t wish to do anything about it and are content with the way they are living and the things they do. As the matter of fact many are so aware that they go out of their way to blend in and hide it.

Lost

It's just depression induced apathy, trust me.

I can't control people, but I easily see how their brain works, and I can exploit them.

i never understood this, it's as if the claim is that self awareness is something psychopaths don't possess.

This

I never had a depression