POLAND HAVE POLITICAL PRISONERS

Average kurwas start to understand some thing.
Some days ago I see big russian TV show about leader of polish partie ZMENA who was put in jail for spying on russia. youtube.com/watch?v=2FQYDc06vjs

And then i found this stupid propaganda of NATO whores
wiadomosci.onet.pl/kraj/rzeczpospolita-mateusz-piskorski-pierwszy-wiezien-pis/zbnjrk
wyborcza.pl/1,75398,20175628,kulisy-zatrzymania-mateusza-piskorskiego-z-prorosyjskiej-partii.html?disableRedirects=true

But in comments biggest part of poland people dont believe in this shit about russian spy

In english
voltairenet.org/article191897.html

So we can say that Poland is cucked and totalitarian state now.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiadomosci.onet.pl/forum/newsbaltru-mateusz-piskorski-zatrzymany-przez-abw,0,2755709,214831197,czytaj.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/22/poland-foreign-minister-alliance-us-worthless
youtube.com/watch?v=bZsxY5Gkhi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cucked and totalitarian state
Every single country on a planet.

>Oh noe's clear Russian shill got into prison for spying for the foreign power, clearly we live in totalitarian shithole.
Literally nobody cares.

This thread is shit and it deserves to die.

> This thread is shit and it deserves to die.
> kurwa kid noise
1300 comments and 90% of poland not brainwashed monkeys like you
wiadomosci.onet.pl/forum/newsbaltru-mateusz-piskorski-zatrzymany-przez-abw,0,2755709,214831197,czytaj.html

BUMP

What exactly are you trying to say?

That he's not a real spy, but jailed for his views?

Spying is a thing, we have spies in Russia and Russia has spies in Poland, it's normal. He was a shitty spy and got jailed.

He's obviously not a political prisoner, because I can assure you that the vast majority of Poles haven't even heard of "Zmiana", it's a very niche party. I only heard about them once, when they did some weird activism in Warsaw, replacing street names with labels or some shit.

Other than that and the jailing of this guy I've literally not heard about the party once and I'm more interested in politics than most Poles.

>1300 comments and 90% of poland not brainwashed monkeys like you

You're baiting real hard, but I'll bite, because Belarus is lovely.

Polish media is very political, there's almost no neutrality. Liberal media is constantly shitting on the government and conservative media is constantly praising them. It's very tribal in nature and the comments reflect that. Those commenters don't give a shit about the issue, they're only interested in attacking the government (Law and Justice).

When the gov does something that the liberals were promoting they suddenly change their tune and keep attacking, their burning hatred for Kaczyński is all that matters to them. Russia? NATO? UE? They don't care, they will support people that are against Kaczyński and that's it.

>onet
>pro-EU-German leftist shitsite
Kill yourself

binar brain hitler-fapper opinion is very important here

> Belarus
> Literally the last european dictature
> Complaining that the rest of Europe isn't very democratic

Wew lad

What is that supposed to mean?

He was literally a paid spy.

You realize this is a heavy crime in every country on this planet right?

>He's obviously not a political prisoner, because I can assure you that the vast majority of Poles haven't even heard of "Zmiana
>not a political prisoner because even heard
white nigger slave logic
LOL

>belarus

im surprised you have internet connection

>Intelligence agency with close ties to their american counterparts who happen to be a world police at the moment doing illegal shit noone asked them to do
oh my god stop the presses right now

His main line of defense is not "We weren't financed by the Russian intelligence" but "I didn't know we were financed by the Russian intelligence".

Therefore I assume the Zmiana party was in fact financed by the russian intelligence through proxy NGOs.

As for spying.
Russian spies are caught all the times in Poland, Polish spies are caught all the times in Russia.
There were even higher ranking military personnel working for foreign intelligence.
They usually end up with short sentences.

>Not approving of Lukashenko

>Believing fully comments on one of the most manipulated comment sections in Polish internet sphere.
Might be some true to fact that he is innocent, but there is strong evidence to the contrary. The onet.pl comment section is notorious for being full of hired posters. I would seriously take comments there with grain of salt.

>belarus
>reasonable arguments
I really expected some nice discusion here

> Poland

>piskorski
the charges are bullshit. people are being jailed in poland left and right because there is a summit coming up in warsaw and poland wants to look like they are on the front lines with russia and deserve a huge counter espionage budget

wew lad
you're thick as pigshit

more meat, less potato to get that brain working right

Not totalitarian, but its true that there's less and less freedom.

>average white niggers jokes
boring

>2016
>EU take off ALL sanctions from Belarus
>faggie kid make noise
fun

They will be the biggest cucks on the planet as long as Obama and Merkel provide the shekels and if they don't provide they will be the second biggest cucks after Sweden because Russia terrifies them at a genetic level.

So did I, but it's because we thought it's a Belarussian and Belarussians are brotier. But it's just ruskie diaspora.

I like Russians, but they turn into massive faggots when they live outside of Russia. The same thing can be said about Poles to be fair.

>more meat, less potato to get that brain working right

>I really expected some nice discusion here

Why kurwa kids have less logic than niggers?

łaskę(favor) not laskę(blow job) u fucking leaf

>So did I, but it's because we thought it's a Belarussian and Belarussians are brotier. But it's just ruskie diaspora.
lol kurwa, half of my relatives are POLEN, my dad fight for POLAND vs USSR
but this facts not make 90% of /pol kurwakids less brainwashed monkeys

>But it's just ruskie diaspora.
Tfw Poland will always blame you for everything and anything.

According to a transcript of excerpts of the conversation that was published by Wprost on its Internet site, Sikorski told Rostowski: "You know that the Polish-US alliance isn't worth anything."

"It is downright harmful, because it creates a false sense of security ... Complete bullshit. We'll get in conflict with the Germans, Russians and we'll think that everything is super, because we gave the Americans a blow job. Losers. Complete losers."

According to the transcript, Sikorski described Warsaw's attitude towards the United States using the Polish word "murzynskosc."

That derives from the word "murzyn," which denotes a dark-skinned person and someone who does the work for somebody else, according to the PWN Polish language dictionary.

theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/22/poland-foreign-minister-alliance-us-worthless

LOSERS

he clearly said "laskę", you fucking cuck, and he said the truth (at least this one time in private)

BASED
A
S
E
D

>funny kurwa maneuvers
even Sikorsky know truth but little friends dont believe.

Full tapes are being revealed tomorrow and it's getting even more serious.
Tapes include Sikorski (Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs) having a talk with Rostowski (former Minister of Finance).
Some of the things that were said (translation is mine, sorry for any mistakes):
Sikorski: "You know that Polish-American alliance is worth nothing. It's even harmful, because it creates a fake sense of safety. Total bullshit, We'll get conflicted with Germany and Russia and we'll think everything is ok, because we sucked American's dick. Losers, complete losers"

Anti-PiS bait thread
Saged

Fuck you. I don't want any rusophiles in here

Have you even read my entire post? Don't be so touchy, I'll repeat it for you - Polish diaspora is just as bad as the Russian one.

It's like in Lithuania - we're trying our best to have a good relationship with them, but Poles in Lithuania are all "GIB BACK WILNO" faggots.

>rusophiles

you must change your detector @murzynskosc@. Strong paranoia can kill you)))

Yeah, jail them all, spies or not, fuck 'em.

This is Poland. Be pro-Poland or be nothing.

It's no paranoia. I simply dislike rusophiles because most Russians are animals

>Zmiana
>leaking info for money to another country
>onet.pl

One for him and one for you OP

I live in Russia and Poland too.
Poland have not less animals like football fans and drunked bitches.
this video I filmed in Poland youtube.com/watch?v=bZsxY5Gkhi0

In any case Zmiana is a straight up communist party. How can anyone defend that shit? And on fucking Sup Forums of all places.

Hang them all on their red flags.

Lol, she's not even speaking Polish, she's speaking Silesian.

>that germanic masterrace

It's just eternal butthurt flowing strong.
Poles would burn their own mother at the stake if the US state department said they were Russian

>Poles would burn their own mother at the stake if the US state department said they were Russian
Sad but fun.

Unfortunately true. Irrational anti-Russian hysteria is the one thing that unites (otherwise highly partisan) Polish politicians and media.

Why are you using the only computer in Belarus for such evil purposes, vladimir?

>only computer

They buy thousands of these every day in my city. And you know why? Because Lukashenko made Belarus great again.

Are you retarded or a KODziarz behind a proxy (same thing realy) ? In every country there are laws putting you in prison for spying for another country.
>wyborcza
>in comments
lol you are KOD shill for 100%