Eliza X Spongebob thread

Eliza X Spongebob thread.
In this humble thread, feel free to post your best pics of Ciara Horan or Spongebob squarepants, or even both at the same time, for the pleasure of the eyes!

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

I appreciate this OP but I'm a bit confused lol

Love you and your drawing skills

How is life Ciara? I trust you have been clean a long time by now despite the rumours, and that school is going fine?

My own 14 year-old sister had problems early last year with drugs but she seems to be recovering from the psychological dependency already thankfully.

Yeah, also how's your job?

Life is good! Yes, I've been clean. School sucks, my classmates are assholes. I hope your sister is doing okay.

Poor little angel, your classmates don't understand your value

Did you find everything today user?

Do you like my uniform user?

>School sucks, my classmates are assholes.
Sorry to hear this. Are you still in that school where there's hardly any white people, and ~20% of the students have actual psychological problems?
I have a weird thing about not feeling as comfortable around people who look nothing like me ethnicity-wise, and so I would find a school like that hard to face up to.
>I hope your sister is doing okay.
Yeah I hope the episode is behind her, because she really strained my family's finances (we're pretty poor) in getting her sorted out and we probably won't be able for another bout.

It's cute.

ffs leave the rp autism for when she isn't here lol

this girl is really cute

I have lots of her nudes. Roll trips and i post them.

YOU ROlled your own trips also that's illegal she's 17 and she was 15 in her nudes and Sup Forums reports cp to the police

Man, you just roll trips by yourself

>YOU Rolled your own trips also that's illegal she's 17 and she was 15 in her nudes and Sup Forums reports cp to the police

Fake, we can find nudes of her nearly everywhere.

Fake? I'm not lying, she was 15 in 2015 (when the nudes were posted).

LOL THIS GIRL? THE /r9k/ JUNKIE WHORE WHO SCAMS BETA INCELS OUT OF MONEY AND IS ADDICTED TO HEROIN?

READ ALL ABOUT IT

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

Just shut the fuck up

If she is here then why doesn't she post a pic with a timestamp?

Most of that page is bullshit. Nice try, though.

She just posted a draw with spongebob, it should be enough of a proof.

STOP WITH THE AUTISM FOR ONE THREAD I WANT US TO HAVE A NORMAL CONVERSATION WHERE SHE CAN ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW HER LIFE IS GOING REEEEEEE

What has happened to your wrist Ciara?

I see burns and cuts. Stop the self harm please.

LOL KEEP ORBITING. SHE THROWS A SMILE YOUR WAY AND SUDDENLY SHE'S AN ANGEL AND ITS ALL FAKE NEWS RIGHT? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ciara, if this pic is recent, you should really stop harming yourself. There's no much we can do, but if you need to speak or some user who live near your house to comfort you, we will always be here.

orbiting you like a cloud of tiny glitter hearts and stars.

Lol Ciara cannot be stopped the madlass comes back for one day and already there is some ridiculous autism going on with her arms.

I did my own makeup today anons.