Honest reviews

Honest reviews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks God I'm not an americunt. There is no filthy niggers and liberal shitheads in my country.

White women strike again

no niggers pls

I want to see this movie, but if I like it, then White Guilt Boy a-gogo. If I don't, I'm an evil nazi who wants to gas six million jews. Every fucker has a stupid agenda when things like this come up.

Which country are you from?

It appears there is a porch monkey on the poster.

What country you're about to gain a fat americunt

Germania

TOPKEK

At least Black Panther is SUPPOSED to be black.

you know it is racism that has ruined this movie for me, I will not be seeing it

Brad Pitt will always be the true Achilles in my eyes.

overall good movie but political/social message of being black shifts all over
sometimes its a good movie that has black actors and you dont care because it doesnt matter. they are good actors and its a move about an african city and people
other times it goes hey look this is a black movie showing how cool and awesome black is woo blacks and africa woo white people are evil unless they are boosting blacks woo black people

Noch so ein Hartz4-Empfänger, der seine fehlende Perspektive darauf schieb, dass es Ausländer gibt und dabei nicht erkennt, dass es daran liegt, dass er selbst einfach nur faul und dumm ist. Abschaum

>no liberals in modern day Germania
Where do you live in a white village of underschwensrendugen

Is this real? Holy fuck.

There is no other

nah. it's gotta be satire

The moving was boring and sucked balls.

Predictable. Nothing new. No special effects. Shit cast. Shit acting.

The only reason it’s in media is cuz “muh white racist nationalism”

Nice.

This country does not exist.

Very noice

This

It's not even out yet...

you're obliged to watch it or niggers will call you racist

all super heroes movie are shit

I don't like Niggers so the movie sucks.

Yeah, Syria seems to be a pretty nice country

Not even comparable

Africa can't technology. It would all be covered in grafiti/broken

how though?

this thread is shit lmao

Japan rebuilt themselves in a matter of years after a literal bomb wiped their shit

Africa did nothing before or after some people visited and gave them new technology to speed their advancement

Somehow they try to spin it as 'no one can recover from a visitor' and ignore the fact they helped

Stay the fuck away from my animes burger

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk

China, motherfuckers

niggers are bad at acting

Someone gave me Fate of the Furious and holy shit "Ludacris" was so fucking bad. It was like he was struggling to read lines off a cue card.

how do you figure?

she wasn't a gook in the movie or in SAC/SAC 2nd gig or solid state society.

Neither was Batou. Actually there didn't seem to be any azns at all, except for Pazu.

WE WUZ KANGZ
the movie

>niggerrekdbychink.webm

it will never matter whether the film is actually good or not, everyone will flip out and praise it because of an all black cast and black super hero thing. like get out, was nowhere near as good as said. but because muh race baiting everyone loved it

Fucking larping extremists monkeys on the both left and the right are ruining everything. It looks like a good black panther movie and the Black panther from the comics is a really cool character.
But now if you don't like the movie you're a nazi, if you do you're a libcunt.
Gtfo my visual media faggots.

this makes me rage because it could be real

is that the one where they used a toy helicopter in a shitty forced perspective?

This

>empty basket
user why?

it needed this hero

How about the shit movie Soul plane..nigger please

"I haven't seen the movie yet!" raves honest user in pointless racebaiting Sup Forums thread!

AYYOOOO
HECTOR!!!!
HOL' UP!!!

cant wait to see it love marvel movies

it's capeshit what else do you need to know?

i wonder how many people itt is actually racist

Get Out was pretty good, especially considering the low bar for movies recently. It wasn't a master piece. And it was racist as fuck.

I don't like the movie because they went a little too far with gay empowerment and stuff. Michael B Jordan honestly did a way better job than Boseman.
Boseman's dialogue were a little in-your-face political commentary so that was really disappointing, i had really high hopes because bp in civ war kicked ass.

This is retarded...

Meh, Like 4%

>not cAPEshit

Exactly this. Sjws cucked bp hard.

what rifle?

If it was White Panther etc etc it would just be another generic boring superhero movie.

>colonists fault

fuck i miss Far Cry 2 now.

Lmao still watching movies. Here, lemme summarise 80% of movies:
> There's a protagonist and an antagonist
> Protagonist has a good life, antagonist comes in and ruins it
> Minor obstacle
> Protagonist overcomes it and realises something obvious
> Defeats antagonist
> Lives happily ever after with some girl/boy
> fin

Shit man, I think I'm gonna download it

France

>if /k/ was a country

OOGA BOOGA
WE WUZ KANGZ

White people go in your cave

das sum world class cherrypickin', bohya

that fucking beaver castle on the swamp oh my fucking sides.

Black Panther will open well then drop. It'll be out of China as fast as TLJ if not faster.

It's pretty clear race has been a marketing tool for a lackluster movie.

The best things to come out of it are the memes and idiots posting on social media who think Wakanda is a real place not a fictional location made up by huwhites.

Niggers wearing life jackets as bullet proof vests and this movie is going to act like they are smart enough to create magical bullet proof cloth. LOL If black people don't see this movie for what it really is a huge spit in the face to Africans.

he was perfect for the role

this character was created eons ago. the only reason people are freaking out about it for being a black movie are the retards that didnt know he was a thing until now that its mainstream. basically anyone who thinks race means shit in this movie is beyond stupid and needs to learn to think for themselves

LOL fucking retard.

this actually looks cool i wish sjws would all just die so i could watch it in peace

UNDENIABLE PROOF

thats because the people visiting are still visiting
africa is still owned by europe, america, and increasingly china

yeah i was surprised at how creepy and unsettling it was and how it kept me thinking about it for weeks after. especially becuase i went into it thinking it was a comedy

no one ever visited japan point taken

your thread is shit

Why are people acting like there's never been a black super hero
Blade was awesome!

The bad guy was so white he literally put sunscreen on to be extra white.
What more could they want?

i actually want to watch this now

Yes, but there was a white people too in Blade. Here we have a full movie about niggers, not a single white person, only a niggers everywhere, and the whole plot about that niggers are superior and whites are shit

So this jackass didn’t even know the movie was based off a comic book with a fictional nation that made its money and technology from the sale of an equally fictional element?
Lol. Actors are retarded.

>MCU movie
Instantly not watchable
>MCU movie with pro black political undertones
FUCK NO.

What about the dude from Ironman 3? The gun peddler? He's in it.

Disney rubs its hands at internet users losing their shit over ethnicity on both sides. Capitalism is the smartest machine.