Anyone else in my situation?

Anyone else in my situation?

Girlfriend doesnt like to go out, have dinner on restaurants, cocktails or going to watch a film. Only wants to have some random coffee during the week and nothing more.
I feel depressed stuck at home, I dont have many friends as all I have right now is her. Weekends are endless this way, specially when thinking everyone else is out there enjoying their time

She only lives for sport, so she goes out for running and workouts at home. I choosed her because she is really pretty but she doesnt have any real hobbies.

Sounds perfect to me so far. She like innawoods shit?

>Anyone else in my situation?

I can understand. You want her to have a life of which it is worthy to be a part.

I had a girlfriend who was like you. Always nagging me to go out to social gatherings which were a waste of time. Always figuring out where could we go to push away her insecurities.

My advice: find a girl who has requirements similar to yours. Or an hero.

sounds like a female version of me

Sounds pretty ideal to me.

She's either working/studying a billion hours a week, so she barely has enough time for anything or she's fucking someone else.

Either way talk to her and try to figure out what's happening. Be honest and tell her how you feel.

My fiancé and I are the same way. My ex used to make me go out and do shit, which can be hit or miss, but looking back on it, it probably made me experience a lot of things I would have never done by myself. I do like my fiancé but it is always up to me to plan shit. And I’m not the most outgoing person so we usually just end up watching tv or something.

Ideal for me too, maybe OP should not push for social gatherings but go for camping, start climbing mountains together or something. She may not be type to fool around drunken, my type, just what i need

Maybe she plays Runescape

She sounds like a fucking dream to me. She hangs out while you play video games and watch movies and fuck her any time you please. Poor OP boo hoo we all sympathize with you.

more nudes OP

yeah what he said

time to get a new girlfriend.
i'm not being an asshole, but if you are in a relationship with someone and you don't share similar interests, it's doomed.
just end it now.

You chose her based on her looks. Good move user-tard, you deserve what you get.

Next time try choosing based on personality, but then that would require a level of maturity you don't have.

this

This is really the best advice. Don't listen to these other cuck bois, they don't know what they're talking about.

Be honest, tell your gf what you're feeling and figure out what's happening and what you two should do about it. It may not like what you'll find out, but you'll appreciate it in the future.

I've ran into this issue with dating women. A lot of them don't want to do anything. They don't leave the house, they have nothing in their homes other than netflix and basic internet. There is no drive to go explore, read, or learn.

Most women are just garbage. It's better to just fuck around and not get attached.

I used to be basically be your girlfriend when I had really bad anxiety.

Maybe there's something going on with her that you don't know about.

Escape this relationship, this is how mama junes are created, they will get married, then put on 600lbs of weight and make you do everything.

Women don't have hobbies. That's a man thing.

If you say "hey let's go out and get some dinner" does she actually turn you down?

The alternative is that they want to go out and get shitfaced with their whore friends all the time.

What most women need is two or three kids to keep them busy and a man who they can look up to as a leader. Women are good for lots of things, but it's just an ugly fact of our society that women are brought up to act like inferior men, and couples just shack up like roommates instead of as husband and wife.

Question from kissless virgin 21 yo. Is getting a girlfriend or falling in love even worth it? Is it good to feel love or is it just overrated?

My girlfriend is similar, however we both share hobbies at home when we can. Cook amazing shit and eat like kings even though middle class. We grow a whole shit tonne of plants which keeps my mind busy with maintaining them. Indoor grow kit. I would do more to the house but we are renting. Honestly.. you dont always need to go out.. once now and then is fine, but try get some home hobbies you might both be into.

Only morons or liars ask Sup Forums for advice

OP I know you :) If you spend 200$ on supplements you should really just kys.

I don't drink.

Been there my friend.
28, just recently lost my virginity.
A part of me never bothered to do anything about it. But let me tell you, beside the sex the feeling of someone thinking about you, and wanting to get together with you, holding them in your arms when falling asleep. This may sound like some homo fiction but it's the best feeling.

You will have to work on your selfesteem though.
Get fit, this gives you confidence, which soaks their underwear faster than a washing machine

There will come a time where you'll yearn for those endless weekends ...

Pussy is great. You wouldn't be here if it wasn't. A decent woman is pleasant company, and makes your life better, as long as you're strong enough to deal with their bullshit.

Modernity is a shit deal for men. But people have always lived through bad times, and tried to do the best they could with it.

It's good. It's nice to have someone there. I'm sort of lucky though... I can go out and get fucked up with my mates and she'll stay at home and clean the house... But when she feels like it, she'll come out with me. You have to make concessions, but that's fair enough. My wife goes to bed quite early, so I get enough time on my own.

I don't really get what you want. You want to go out and party. Your gf does not. So why not doing this without her?

>I dont have many friends as all I have right now is her

well that's your fucking problem and not hers. you put yourself into this position yet you're kinda blaming your gf for having goals in life different thant your own, which doesn't make sense

go out without her then geez
you need a woman to hold your hand everywhere you go?

did OP even reply to any of this?
is this just pasta?

OldSchool I hope

>she doesnt have any real hobbies.
She exercises. Literally the most diverse hobby you fucking faggot op there are at least thirty things I would suggest you could do with her but you sound like a fatty, have Google, and can literally just ask her yourself.

>Literally the most diverse hobby you fucking faggot op

Not really. Also you can and you should exercise and still have other hobbies.

Hobbies are like working out, but for your brain and soul. I know it sounds kind of dumb, but it's true.

>being in a normal heterosexual relationship may sound like some homo fiction but it's the best feeling

>Hobbies are like working out, but for your brain and soul. I know it sounds kind of dumb
It sounds fucking retarded. Exercise is a standard hobby for everyone who isn't a fatfuck

>biking, hiking, mountain climbing, kayaking
>not hobbies
does something have to involve tabletop dolls or a controller before you faggots accept it

Those are all valid hobbies. You can also be into things like photography, programming, cooking, gaming, wood working or fucking anything.

The point is, that it's really beneficial for a person to have a range of interests to develop the body and the brain.

> Only wants to have some random coffee during the week
> She only lives for sport, so she goes out for running and workouts at home.
> Goes out for running
> For running

Yeeeeah. Right. Make a math.

I think she's fucking waterproof Jamal.

>Running

In my ass

English is definitely not your first language, nor is is your forte, huh?

Why are you staying at home? Are the two of you attatched by the hip?
Go with your few friends, have dinners and cinema funs.
The two of you can share the things you share, and also have friends and other things in your life.
You're not a prisoner.

No

Im Jamal from Quanda's glay house

Bro, how old is she?

Shes 21

I know. Im Jamal aka claydick

>Only wants to have some random coffee during the week and nothing more.

I'm already in love with her.
- no whining
- no waiting
- no wasting
- and huge savings

>She only lives for sport
- and she won't ever get fat

dude, you didn't yet realize you won the gf lottery