So much for the “superior” white race

So much for the “superior” white race.

go die faggot and get better at ps

He is superior, he got 10Million to let a guy pummel him for an evening when he had no chance of winning and made an ass of himself in the weeks coming up to it
I mean, in this case he's not superior bc he's white, he's just superior to fags who Sup Forums all day.

>no chance of winning

mayweather cant knock out shit. he's a bitch nigger who hits his wife. they're both trashbut mcgregor is clearly the superior fighter.have faggot boy mayweather walk into the mma ring, but he wont cause he's a scared bitch faggot nigger who cant even fucking read. i hope his stupid monkey ass gets fuckign shot

>mcgregor is clearly the superior fighter
>lost

Okay retard

lol lets see them have just a plain old real fight then

A literal photo shopped picture.

This is not his work, Mayweather posted it to instagram.

Match stacked against him, basically like taking an octopus and tying 7 arms behind it's back, then mocking it for losing a fight.

idk about their races, Mayweather is clearly better at fighting.

...in boxing

A fight is a fight either way. All this cope and excuses, how fucking embarrassing.

He lost.

Still fighting though, if Mcgregor was as superior as every says he was then he would have won regardless with brute force.

you're a retard. a fight is a fight when you can actually fight. mayweather is just a faggot dancer. go ride band wagon else where nigger.

>this much of a brainlet

Oh man..

>still fighting
not really.

On top of that MMA includes boxing anyway, so the fact that Mcgregor is shit at it is on him. Shouldn’t have been punching above his weight.

Includes but not limited to.

different rules and regs. so no its completely different you stupid asshole

So how is he superior to Floyd

I’m not even a Mayweather fan idiots but facts are facts. If you get in a fight on the street with some dude does it matter if he knows boxing or karate or some other faggot shit? No all that matters is winning. Should Mcgregor had a few rules to follow because it was boxing, but if the pussy actually knew how to use his fist instead of kicking like a little pussy the could have won regardless of being a below rookie level boxer.

A fight is a fight regardless of the handicaps and stipulations, and he lost that fight.

I don't really like Floyd, but he's better, admit it.

These are anger issues

McGregor would murder Mayweather in a real street fight and you're legitimately dyslexic if you think otherwise. In the end they both did it for the money so

How do you know May wouldn't murder him

>I don't know where I am
>I am new here

>Mcgregor is superior even though he lost

Ohhh I love this meme

He's better at boxing. The moment he gets in the octagon, there's no "covering"

As soon as he puts his hands up, kick to knee. Down on the floor? He's dead.

>real fight

nigger nigger

Mike Tyson admitted he would lose to an MMA fighter.

Try again brainlet.

Yeah something that you've clearly never been in NEET fag

"oh god, can't wait until he gasses"

Boxer vs MMA fighter with boxing rules, advantage boxer.
Boxer vs MMA fighter with MMA rules, advantage MMA fighter.
What the fuck is so difficult to understand?

Wait, who had your race enslaved for thousands of years? Then who decided to free your race?

This is stupid, how would you get a picture of a bird 1 billion years ago? Also because of indrustalized society stared by whites the human race is going to die in 100 years due to climate change.

Also that African babe is cute.

This

"good thing he cant punch me now..or kick me..or throw me on my head..or jump on my back and choke me"

mayweather is obviously a better boxer, he's one of the best boxers of all time

is he a better fighter though? I doubt it

you just proved our point you fucking retard.

Floyd has guns, and dudes with guns. McG lives in cuckland without guns. Fight over.

maywaether dances
> he calls it fighting.
mcgregor bound down by teh shitty cuck rules of pro boxing
>compares it to a street fight WITH NO RULES

you are some level of retard and that pic isnt even canon . extended dragon ball universe is fuckinng garbage

>lost that *dance-off
fixed it for you fucking pussy

hes good at running around like fag boy.

tyson was a good boxer

hahaha whatever floats your goat user

Yeah, so Floyd is a better shooter and boxer, and Connor is a better fighter.

McGregor did extremely well in this fight. Mayweather was boxing really technical and turned his ass against McGregor so many times you'll have to start wondering if he wanted the D. If it had been MMA rule's the fight whould have been over in 2 min tops zero douts.

Yeah a guy who has been boxing since he was 5 versus guy who never boxed until match was made. Also let's see him win in mma octagon.

>A fight is a fight regardless of the handicaps and stipulations

lol

Fighter has nothing to do with boxing lol. Mcgregor would win on the street. It's not even debatable.

"hey bby where u goin?"

Connor is dead in a real fight you mongoloid.

Let them meet in the street and see who wins one on one

"you know this would be the beginning of the end right?"

kek

thats true, Tyson would fuck both of them if he was younger.

seeing as he is one of the greatests of all time and has 50 lbs on them, yeah.

She looks like a monkey

Mayweather is a better boxer, of course, but in a fight, McGregor could literally kill him with his bare hands in minutes.
This isn't debatable.
I'm sure even Mayweather would admit to that.

everyone wants a pieces of superior white women

At this point, without gloves, McGregor can end Mayweather's life.