I thought the teeth and ear combo was really cute

Cute enough?

Creepy dolls.

nah mang

gonna need a differnet shot. looks wierd from the front

Not at all, this an earlier model?

yea thats an older 100cm from random chinese companies lol

this is the only other pic

You need some smaller teeth (probably about half the size. looks like shes snarling.

I made two other sets that were smaller, none of them really looked right

Not so much earlier than cheaper. A little beat up too.

I take it the lips are normally closed. Ied say they need to be even smaller than that. most of the time if you have lips parted you can only see the very tips of your two front teeth.

to have a full row of teeth showing (and look normal) shed have to have a working jaw structure or something,

i was trying different things to see what worked the best

They got to sort out the hands on these things too. fingers do some wierd things half the time.

I like this elf one, grown on me over the last few weeks.

definitely needs a head pat.

LOL funny you say that...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

how tall are you

Her hands are terribly broken. Here's a hint, never put any weight on the hands. Not even a little bit, they just won't hold up.

6'4" doll is about 4" even

LOL i obviously meant 4'....

Spot on lad. Wouldn't mind one myself unfortunately live with other people and also don't trust import checks and stuff otherwise if have myself a 5' B cup elf.

On a side note, a lot of people say these things are too expansive but if you compare them to the average cost of a real girlfriend over a single year I dont they are bad at all.

I want to see someone fuck one of these so kik me my kik is ajordan1357

fucking pedophiles

no. but bamp.

where do you even buy these?
are they available somewhere in europe where i wont get fucked by customs?

yea but a real GF isnt 4' tall and extra kawaii

just go to xhamster, plenty of videos there

So adorable. How much does smaller doll like yours costs? Some higher quality one, no chinese bootleg one.

All the ones you see here are less than $2500, most are less than $1500, mine was $650. If it takes you a year to spend that much on a GF you must be hung like a horse and look like a movie star to keep them.

this is the Dollhouse Molly, pretty common, about $1300

why buy them? because i wanted one lol

i live in the US, so no problems. most euro places are fucked so you cant get one

pretty nice price for something that's so cute and doesn't want your love non-stop like a irl gf. What if you want to buy her some clothes? Is there some site dedicated for that, or you just have to bite your tongue and go to irl shop to buy some?

I'd like to think both personally =D

You madman, you spent what I make in a six months on all these I bet.

internet delivery my man

I mean... just order shit online.. but I did a lot of my shopping in person at like Kmart or Wallyworld shit like that...

i want to oil her up.

kys pedophile

... I am too awkward to buy a fucking yogurt, let alone clothes for underage doll.

does anybody has meme with dolls?

well, you have to oil them every month or two if they get a lot of use...

sure i got one for you

Movie?

I'm not that guy, but that's about $3,500 in dolls. Potentially less. If you were to buy them all at once you'd probably be able to get a deal, not much of one IMHO, but still a little money off.

LOL

anymore?

some people can go into thrift stores and just buy a bunch of clothes for them.

Im not one of those ppl so i just shop on amazon

I dont have one with a doll per se but I do have the best meme ever.

cool collection.

More meme dolls like these one please! lol

my version is better lol

Hey, it's for your niece/friend's daughter, not for a doll. What they won't know won't kill them.

What are these called?

>Not gorilla hand

this honestly no one gives a shit or thinks about it unless you're buying like... obviously weird sets of shit lol.. like dont go buy sexy stuff then clothes for a 7 year old in the same run

lol

OP can upload vid of you fucking one of these? they're kinda cute

MORE DOLLY MEMES!

Once I've finally saved enough to move out of my parent's house again, I should have a bit saved up on the side for a doll. Too kawaii 5-0, tho, so I would feel kinda nervous ordering and shipping one here to the states. Don't want customs to open it up on a rando and get me put on a blacklist or something.

I get a lot of clothes at thrift stores. People think nothing of it. My doll is 1 meter tall, about the size of a 4 year old (not shaped like a 4 year old though) and if you've ever taken a 4 year old shopping you'd understand why a lot of people leave the kid at home when clothes shopping for them. Gotta be careful though a lot of pants wont fit over my dolls butt because like I said, not shaped like a 4 year old.

What would one google to find these?

BOY

leddit is this way>>>

US is the best place to order them, no worries

just find them on xhamster faggot

fucking checked! love it haha

LOL so much win...

Ohhhhh shit!

Fuggg

I've always wondered how people get into masking, and this thread has pretty much answered that question

New sure way to get the dubs.

I think part of the problem is there are no laws governing dolls. I they said that dolls below a certain hight or below a certain bust size are illigal then at least you know what you can and carnt do.

the law at present it too nebulous. as far as I can tell it depends on the feelings of who does or doesnot check the shipping crate. if customs think a 3' doll with DD breasts is "child like" you get it. if some one thinks a 5' doll with A-cup breasts is "child like" you get it.

best meme IMO lol

Depends on country. In UK and most of Europe you are fucked. In US it is fine no matter what.

Checked again.

It's not only the price and the shipping worries, it's the cleaning. I hardly ever use my hip onahole anymore because cleaning it can be a slight hassle.

MORE MEMES GUYS!

qt :3

its worth the hassle... honestly taking her out of the closet is the biggest hassle IMO, pic related... its how i store her, meatlocker style

also this is artsy as fuck

I'm out of memes

LOL thanks... i was trying really hard with this picture set and ended up with a lot of real nice photos...

MOODDSSS

Buy a doll and make more!

>Buying a doll with gross roastie pussy
Faggot

You can tell when the leftists arrive.

Shit, man, RIP lol
I also feel like my choices for a social life would diminish even more after getting one, since I ocassionaly do like to invite people over and have a social life.
Hey, just don't look in my closet, I guess lol

fake or not, there goes the thread, calling it now for dumb shit mods

The proposed current law would use the standard of 'appears to be a minor' that means 18 years old. Talk about nebulous! Could be nearly any doll with any sized breasts. The only way to make a doll that doesn't look like it *might* be under 18 would be to make a MILF doll. Yes they do that too, but IMHO it's pretty horrific.