You awaken with morning wood and stumble groggily into the bathroom. You are greeted by this sight...

You awaken with morning wood and stumble groggily into the bathroom. You are greeted by this sight, along with a faint smell of brap. How do you respond?

>take scissors
>cut her hair

"I smelt your fucking ass from out there, the cops are on their way."

Having a funky ass is illegal now?

No, but trespassing is.

the hell is brap, is that supposed to immitade the sound of fart

what kind of person can't be bothered to put a new toilet roll on the holder?

The worst kind.

Why in the fuck is the washer and dryer in the bathroom?

Why is my washer and dryer in the shitter room?

Specifically female fart.

Americans only those idiots would have a washing machine and dryer in the toilet.. ffs.

Choke her and make her put the toilet paper on right

This is the weirdest stereotype I've never heard.

Its after sex smell i think, when you brap something you smash or thrash it

Literally.

Happens in the US a lot, prove me wrong.

> positive assertion statement
> prove me wrong

ur a silly goose

How does one live like this

Eurofag here what is the outlett for. That with the Two black hoses. And is such installation normal in america.

It's the hot and cold water supply to the washer. The other hose is the drain.

And yes, it is a normal fixture in American homes.

Hoarding, it is a mindset from WW2 peeps, they were so engrossed back then that either Germany or Japan would invade America that they would horde food, items etc because they believed that it would help to horde things in case of emergency.

But some people take it too far, and don't want to waste anything no matter how old, so they store things in any free space they can, but never see anything wrong with it.

Water connection for the washing machine. Honestly I've never seen a washing machine and dryer in the bathroom before. Maybe this is common in some parts of the country

Do a 360 and walk away