Fluffy thread

bumpe

I like how OP starts a thread but has nothing to contribute

I like these

well, I'm not posting anymore because OP isn't contributing

This is op

kys

What the fuck is this shit? Lol

i would pick this fluffy up and slap it across the face take the bacbies and kick it in the ss and walk away saying NO BABIES FOR YOU

Poopy beabeas deserves no sympathy

et tu, fluffe?

hello newfriend

Bump

yes they do

This is a bump

I missed this so much xD

Flugby's rule.

Literally the most autistic shit Sup Forums has ever come up with

I miss fluffy threads. We should have them more often again.

sadly it's rather the most aRtistic shit Sup Forums has come up with

Bump

exactly. there is moar of artist-kun i used

He did it wrong.
If he remove his balls, then, the stallion would lose the will of fucking. But If he cutted the dick, then the little bitch would still want to fuck but he would be unable to do it

Nice! We look forward to your contributions.

Bump

Is this Loss?

Bump

Fluffy Pony. It's a sort of sub-culture that built up out of MLP shit. The tl;dr is an alternate world where Hasbro set up a biology department called Hasbio. Tried to create living "biotoys" to capitalize on the craze for MLP merchandise. They were freed before they were done and now the world is stuck with the half finished product known as Fluffy Ponies. A lot of work, be it written or art, focuses around them being abused and killed in horrible ways. Or occasionally cared for if you're into hugbox.

There is a summary image for Fluffies somewhere, but I don't have it saved, and can't even find it.

Probably. I don't do much more than browse the Booru these days or occasionally drop in to see if my favorite writers have posted any new content.

you people are something...

Of all the shit on Sup Forums, this makes me cringe the most.

bs

Jesus Christ.........

I love this one hahaha

more

brutal

want more