How can i get as hairy as the man on the right?

How can i get as hairy as the man on the right?
I'm the one on the left 22 years old

be armenian

Why do you want to be hairy? Personally I find body hair on humans to be ugly af.

I'm already hairy but i want to be hairy enough to be confused with a gorilla
Personally i find body hair as manly as beards
Pic of another hairy beast that i admire
No homo

Bump

arabic Apes , underdeveloped caveman

But I'm white and hairy too

Bump

Bump

tbh some of those are prob on steroids/ supplements which cause excess body hair growth. Also its just genetics. If you want more try taking biotin and using a little rogaine/ pro pecia where you want it to grow more.

That's gross and nobody thinks that's attractive, girls don't. Fags don't.

I’m more hairy than I’d like to be. Got really hairy legs, ass, stomach, chest, shoulders, neck, arms. My lower back isn’t that hair but that’s about it. I also have a beard and my girlfriend likes the fact that I’m a big hairy bearded guy because her ex’s were skinny hairless twinks who fucked her over.

Pic?

I think this one is attractive
I wish i could be him
No homo

Older pic but I look pretty much the same but my beard is short now (not that you can really see)

I’m actually probably a little hairier now. Looks like I trimmed before this pic was taken. Also, check my fucking trips

You look amazing bro but I'm hairier than you
Any recent pic?

No meme use this item everyday for 2 years

R9K is in the other direction.

Shave it all off and it'll grow back thicker

No it doesn’t. It only looks thicker for a short while.

Take Accutane for 6 months, then wait 10 years.
Don't know why the fuck you'd want the hair though.

That in no why applies to what I said in any way whatsoever kid

Here’s a half-assed pic from 5 minutes ago. I’m out of shape, I know but I’m still pretty damn hairy. My hair is just light colored.

be a bear

well, you already have more than me, and Im 27

You look fucking dreadful nigga please for the love of god work out you have the body of a pregnant woman

Is your name billy

why tf would someone want to be this hairy? I have quite a lot hair on my chest/shoulders/upper back and just generally, but I don't really like it. I usually just trim it downto really short or just shave it with an electric razor

>this guy fucks

with that body? damn nigger, youre giving all virgins hope rn

Fuck off, nigger. I’m not in that bad of shape. I’m 5’10” and 175lbs. I’ll start lifting once I start my job here soon though

why

No, my parents don’t hate me.

Look faggot im just tryna help i want my nigga to get pussy not to look like one so fuck you get bent and also get in shape

True. My girlfriend is fine af too. It’s was probably because I can grow a nice beard. Without my beard, I’d just be hairy and out of shape. But the beard evens it out a bit.

Like I said in my first post, I have a gf, so I get puss whether I’m out of shape or not

I didnt even read it i just saw your picture scrolling through b and i had to comment lmao

How about a pic of your back?
Here it's mine

I'm half an inch taller than you and 12 pounds heavier and am nowhere near that fat and sloppy. I don't really understand how you can have that gunt and still be that much lighter than me.

Because i think it looks fucking amazing and manly

I was 10 lbs heavier not long ago. It’s mostly because I haven’t be excersizing as much and I’m losing muscle mass while keeping my gut. Feelsbadman.jpg

But you're wrong, the only reason any of them look even a little reasonable is because they're muscular.

>he's "white"

That sucks bro, get back in the gym and start eating better.

I don’t have any back pics, but I’ll tell you rn, you’re way hairier than me

How hairy is your ass? My upper body is about as hairy as yours and I didn't bother. But the hair in my crack is getting kind of problematic. I trim it now and then tho.

muscle mass weighs more than fat, you probably have more muscle than him. when people go out of shape and get fat, they actually lose weight before gaining it

Rojos skinny hairy dude looks awesome too

I'm the guy on the left
Im white

u need to shave it all off and restart w oils etc that help growth