Is kiss the worst band of all time

Is kiss the worst band of all time

They're definitely the worst example of corporate greed, and the idea of music being a "product."

Nah, Kiss is garbage, but Journey is worse.

Literally everyone that has made a record thinks that.
It the entire point of the record industry.
Grow the fuck up dude.

Worse by a long shot. I can't make it through a Journey song without reaching for the vomit bag.

honestly strutter kicks ass

Yeah, but KISS had comics and action figures and they were in a fucking Scooby-Doo episode.

Why is "growing up" always equated with becoming a cynical and soulless cunt?

Black Diamond is a good one too. They had some decent songs off the first few albums.

Because they weren't pretending to be "le deep artiste"
They know pop music is a product for children and they ran with it because why not?

It's equated with accepting reality

That's not Journey, silly!

>It's equated with accepting reality

Reality can be changed.

They are the Migos of rock. Nothing wrong with liking it but the shit is not amazing

And this is how we know you're underaged

Musically no, because they’re just mediocre. Blood on the dance floor or shit like that is a contender for musically worst. But for reasons they’re the worst.

they're not the worst but they've literally admitted becoming a band was all about money, fame, and banging hot chicks all the time so you have that.

Well, really it's mostly Gene Simmons who did that.

and you're old

is it not unless you're a pseudo intellectual and don't do those things

Old Kiss is pretty good though

Also Ace is a pretty good guitarist

They were ok in the 70s but their 80s stuff was just paint-by-numbers MTV pop metal cheese.

Yes

Lest's Put the X in Sex is probably the most fun song and video ever made.

as far as I know, they've never claimed to be these great artists. It's all about a fun show, and that they give. So what if Gene Simmons is a soulless narcissist? You don't have to spend time with them, just enjoy their shows or music if you want.

They would probably be quite annoying if they were still big and a leading act like back in the 70s, but with Gene Simmons's show being off of TV and his music off of the charts, I don't see why anyone should feel strongly one way or another.

Kiss were never good. Buttrock trash for 70s middle schoolers. Listen to Alive! while playing with your pet rock and Pong machine.

Feel free to tell me to go back to Sup Forums but its kinda funny that the band is fronted by jews and they're known for selling out alot

idk if they're the worst but, they do suck...

however i absolutely fucking despise gene simmons, when he dies i'll cheer

My uncle bought the first two albums in 74 when they came out and immediately returned them. He said they were a comic book band for kids who had grown out of the Osmonds but weren't advanced enough for the Eagles or Floyd.

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP* G-GOD ISN'T REAL MORTY, R-REALITY IS PAINFUL M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUUURP* BELIEVE IN SCIENCE MORTY

Bob Dylan is Jewish and the opposite of a sell-out.

Who are The Beatles and Elvis Presley?

I don't find it all that great and even Paul Stanley is kind of embarrassed by that song.

But Kiss did it outside-in, instead of inside-out.

Nope. There are tons of other bands out there that are garbage. But people label them awful because thay are more visible than your average Bandcamp Garage-noise-etc

Gene isnt exactly great, but at least he is being honest that he is a whore that will profit of everything he can, unlike punk bands that claimed to be against corporate music yet licensed their music for Levi's commercials

>10.0 from p4k
>worst band of all time

18+ board

You don't belong on this board

tell me, who does belong on this board?

no, it's Led Zeppelin. Kiss at least has one decent song

what
which album

good point, The Smiths (received the most recent 10 for TQiD?) are the worst band of all time