Updates on Investigation

Did the investigation finish?

And if so, is Van der Bellend still president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYYc8g8rAfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Bumping because I can't read German articles

You and I both know that even if there was massive fraud, like Farage's Westminster election, Hofer would still get shafted. The EU refuses to talk to the "far right" even if they get elected. It's like they want a revolution.

Van der Bellen will be president and there will be no further investigation — because our voting rights and postal votes are shit.

Even if we change our stupid system, it will not change the outcome. It will just change the elections in the future.

The FPÖ acceptet the outcome. So there will be no further investigation.

And it is the smartest thing they can do. Because they have to focus on the parliamentary elections.

At the moment our government is doing stupid stuff and it is very likely that there will be early elections this year.
This is way more important than the president, who can't do shit.

Thanet south is going to have a by election probably.

The tories jewed Farage out of his seat

The elites chose the winner. It could never happen. Brexit will also never happen. You people need to stop getting your hopes up over this shit.

>lost the election
>let's blame the voting system

Almost everyone in Switzerland votes by postal ballots.

And is FPÖ expected to win over 50% of the seats or will a coalition be necessary?

>And it is the smartest thing they can do. Because they have to focus on the parliamentary elections.
why. VanDerCuck said he wont let them make gov and he wont let FPO member to be PM. u fgged bro :DDDDDDDD

Also this.

If Hofer would be president, the EU would refuse to accept him and he would be forced to do nothing.

At least he's still trying to help his country by petitioning against the removal of paper money.

This man cares about our freedoms.

Also
>the president, who can't do shit

topkek, the president needs to sign every law before it's passed. I'd say that's pretty powerful.

Don't try to play it down that you literally elected a green left wing president in the current times you fucking cucks.

There won't be a revolution. The cucks already accepted the fraud. By the time the next election rolls around there'll be more tanned Austrians and fewer whites

>by petitioning against the removal of paper money
lol, same with petitions against nuclear power right? then buying our energy becuase you are not self sufficient. i swear to god you austrians are biggest cucks in europe.

Van der Bellen will be able to force reelections as often as wants in the parliamentary elections.

It's easy to cheat or to sell your vote with postal ballots.

They are not democratic. If your country is stupid enough to give everyone the opportunity to cheat. OK. But i won't accept that.

Most countries don't have that stupid system.

No, but they will be the leading party with 35%.

And all the other votes will be split. It is nearly impossible for the other parties to form a coalition without the FPÖ.

They would have to form a 4 party coalition to avoid the FPÖ.
And even if they do this. They would not be able to rule the country, because they would just argue with each other and would be forced to do nothing.

>But i won't accept that
So what are you going to do, cuck?

swiss people are on higher moral status then most of the people in your fat country. only because they can doesnt mean they will

Can you vote 2 times at the same day?
>Because here you can,
>get postal vote card, vote
>go to normal poll site and vote again
Someone tried it here as test and it worked flawlessly, but they refrained from actually using the postal card

Or can 14 and 15 year old vote with postal cards?

Or can a legal guardian request a postal vote card and vote with it, funny thing, in many cases the state itslef is the guardian (of old people.)

Our postal election system is so fucked its unbelievable, I am actually surprised they removed the clause where votes could be counted as far as 1 week after the election result.

Has anything been said about the 165,000 invalid votes?

>topkek, the president needs to sign every law before it's passed. I'd say that's pretty powerful.

No, you don't understand our system.

The only possible way the president would be able to NOT sign a law would be if the law is against our constitution.

He can't just say „i won't sign that because i don't like it“.

You don't know anything.

>So what are you going to do, cuck?

I am a member of a party. Believe me, i will do something :)

Only by Sup Forumsacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=LYYc8g8rAfk

When loving mutti brought the “refugees” brute
They imperiled our homes and enriched us to boot
Now we are left poor, angry, and destitute
Oh the cruel Angela Merkel
Angela the cruel

When bold Frauke Petry did lead AfD
The globalists mocked her and her great country
But she endeavored to keep the Germans free
Angela the cruel

The EU they gnashed and they growled in dismay
“What vote can we hope to smash, steal, or sway?”
Brave Norbert betrayed in the last days of May
Angela the cruel

Our old commissars found this milquetoast and weak
They wished we’d lose hope and no more would speak
The tech firms rose gladly to silence the meek
Angela the cruel

There is one last hope to defeat them in June
To break our tormentor and free our friends soon
Vote Brexit and Brussels will crumble by noon
Or submit to cruel Angela Merkel
And all of her new children soon

But not accepting a democratically elected politician would cause an outrage, and the more the people are pissed the better.

>swiss people are on higher moral status then most of the people in your fat country. only because they can doesnt mean they will

> believing that all swiss cucks are totally honest

topkek

>He can't just say „i won't sign that because i don't like it“.
what if he wont. our prez did that. it was awkward they told him he have to, he didnt. kek.

>They are still butthurt about losing the election

Please fuck off, I wanted an adult answer

Americans are the worst posters on Sup Forums

>Czech calling others fat

We already had something like that with Waldheim.

It does not always work like that. Especially not for a president.

not an argument

>I am a member of a party. Believe me, i will do something

WE R LEGIUN. WE DUN FORGET. WE DUN FORGIVE: WE R ANONYMUS

So where was your argument?

> swiss people are honest
Thats just stupid, how should i argue with that?

they are

Just because you cucks aren't doing anything doesn't mean that there are no people in the world who actually care about politics.

We already forced our government to close the balkan route.

And what did you accomplish?

>they are
>not an argument

>grasping straws this hard.

>grasping straws this hard.
>not an argument

This. If they investigate and tarnish their reputation before the parliamentiary, they will not do as well. They could still form a huge voting bloc.

OUR Austrian postal vote system is rigged, just like the "mobile election commissions" who let mentally ill people, dementia patients and comatous elders "vote".

>his dick is under 20 cm

>he calls others cuck after electing a green leftist president

Yeah, but he said it won't be necessary because the FPÖ won't ever reach that amount of votes. He can probably promise you that.

I crushed your (non existent) arguments and false assumptions and now you are just shitposting.

only thing austrians are crushing is their dignity when jammal is fucking their wifes.

if he does this, he only helps the FPÖ.

If they reach 2/3 they can just degrade him.

>I will do """something"""
Wow nice argument. I'm sure Van der Bellen is already full of fear.

Just accept it, you are cucks. You're on the same level as your big brother Germanistan.

austrians are acutaly much worse

Stop projecting amerifat and drop the proxy, jammal is only a problem in your state, everyone european would know the problem is ahmed.

And with every reelection the FPÖ will get more votes and it's very likely that the parliament will just topple the president.

Van der Bellen is not stupid, he will just act like Klestil (and he already said that he would do that).
In the last Interviews he said that he would accept a FPÖ-government.

>implying you are not sitting on a route from italy where mostly niggers are comming to
are we from same reality? have you seen those videos and photos? 100% of refugeez going to italy are niggers. and they are comming to you.

Butthurt that much?

Who closed the balkan route?

Well, in fact they did elect Hofer but the communists cheated. Exactly how the FPO did not anticipate this is something Austrian bros would be able to comment on.

To his point, there have been tangible opposition in Austria regarding the invasion. I'm unfamiliar with Swiss public opinion/rules/government, so you would have to comment.

>Who closed the balkan route?
The Balkan countries you dumb fuck.

Literally what did Austria do to """close""" the Balkan route?

>"j-just wait until next election"
>"o-oh didn't expect that but next election we will show you!!"
>"d-damn, w-well long live allah"

>Well, in fact they did elect Hofer but the communists cheated
Yes of course. It's always cheating if something didn't come how Sup Forums expected it.

b-but austria is b-based.