I just got beaten, strangeled and unwillingly fucked by a guy. It feels bad and I want to cry

I just got beaten, strangeled and unwillingly fucked by a guy. It feels bad and I want to cry.
Advice how to deal with it?

fuck it, life is hard. i sucked a niggers dick for drugs a few times. nobody said life would be fun or easy.

call the fucking cops

>fucked by a guy.
You're a faggot
now you're a faggotposter
DIE FAGGOT DIE
YOU CAN'T FAGGOTPOST FROM THE GRAVE!!!

A gay drug selling nigger with bbc?
Hope you're fine now user..

Pray to meet Dr Emmett Brown

That's really rough man but if it makes you feel better last night I had a dream that my brother raped me in the ass and now I can't stand to look at him.

I was too scared to fight him and i'm too scared to call cops. He called me a failure and I think he's right

Yes, beat, strangle and forcefully fuck the guy who did it to you. Simple really. Hit gym, bulk up and dominate.

Yes, go visit Belgium

Get him arrested

I don't want to provoke it another time.

Did you know this guy personally? If he's a regular part of your life and chose to abuse you because of this, then just fucking stab him

How did it happen?

post tits and shoe on head

beat the shit out of him, wear a strap-on dildo and fuck him back.

mmmmm lets see ur ruined pooohole

Lying faggot bitch

don't go down without a fight. Theres a legion of people out there who want to help you. Get that fucker locked up and let him know he cant get away with it.

this is why i keep a mousetrap in my butt

I bet you did something to deserve it. Probably decided to dress provocatively and then position yourself around bad people. More than likely you were drunk and/or high too.

This is clearly the only option

It's night time here and I was on my way home from the cinema. I chose the wrong alley.
I have no idea who that guy was. But he's tattooed.

How qt u are?

You homosexuals are so depraved.

Well Im here if you need someone to talk to

>Don't want to provoke it another time

Then how do you want to get revenge on that nigger?
You gotta risk some to win some. Fag.

How about a willing fuck to make it all better?

Seems very fake based on OP's replies so far

Yes. Post your story to Sup Forums, because you know how caring and supporting they are as they cum to your misery.

^this

Nice LARP

Kill him

Stop asking for advice and feel like the faggot you are

The road ahead is long and painful. You need to accept that.
That being said, you should talk to support groups about this when you feel comfortable (it’ll also take time to get to this point and that’s ok).
There’s strength in numbers. I know you feel alone and gross and worthless, but you have to hold onto the smallest shred that you AREN’T worthless. You ARE smart. You AREN’T alone.
Again, the path ahead is not fun. But maintain strength, and then reach out when you feel ready.

Fine I wasn't on my way back home. I met this guy so he could strangle and beat me, but he did it so hard when I refused to let him fuck me. He just did it by force and I was too scared to do anything about it.

Get a knife or something that can inflict damage. Go back, provoke said person and have your vengeance, you weakling.

tits or gtfo

Why would you do that though? If you want to get beat up, start a fight like a normal person.

Enjoy your rectal pain.

Admit you're a faggot for fucking a dude and call 911 and pray they arn't homophobes.

They're right, OP. You really ought to call the cops. If you're feeling down about yourself, they know who to call for.
If you don't want to do it for yourself, do it for the others who are too scared to go to the cops with this kind of situation. Help the statistics a bit.
Don't let him get away with it.

Meets with a guy so he can strangle and beats her while getting fucked.
Complains that he strangled and beat her while fucking her.
Classic women logic.
I think you failed to mention the rape fetish you told him about.

So stupid must be BAIT.

I told him I don't want to suck cock or fuck. Just be choked and beaten.

Kik?

Them you must be a special kind of messed up crazy.

Greentext story in details?

Life didn't make you suck a dick for drugs. Thats on you kek

Give us the details

nice b8 m8

I was shaking and crying and whenever I said I don't want to suck or be fucked, moved or pushed him off he would beat my face severely. When I tried to hild the arms in front of it he'd do it on my ass until I was a sobbing mess and sucked him willingly/let him hold me down to fuck.
Now that I think about it mb it was kinda hot but still not what I was there for!

you fake AF

get over it.