>broke up with gf over a year ago cause cheating and shit
>I ain't no cuck so I left her
>she starts messaging me a few months ago
>we start talking
>still unsure about what to do
>don't really wanna be with her cause of what she did
>apparently she's "changed" or some shit
>she's still one of my friends and I do think she's cute
>but if I go back to her I'm gonna have to deal with her shit (depression, drama, etc) plus probably get cheated on once more.
>and if I say no people are gonna think I'm an asshole for rejecting her cause she'll fall into a pit of depression (not that she isn't every fucking day)
>So basically if I say yes I'm fucked, and if I say no I'm fucked as well.

You aren't entirely responsible for her happiness, user. If she cheated before, she'll do it again. Forgiveness is a dangerous thing.

once a cheater always a cheater

When it comes to your life and your future, you are the highest priority. Cheaters will never change and they are the ones to blame for breaking that trust. Go your own way and seek your own happiness

In the same situation as you user. Just gonna fuck her and not get emotionally attached this time around

shes gonna cheat on you again but you could still get a few months of awesome sex out of it. just dont get attached again and always be ready to leave.

You have an excellent opportunity to turn her into your cock worshiping slut. Tell her you'll consider taking her back under some pretty strict conditions so she can atone for what she did and since you don't trust her She's going to have to enter into a fairly submissive relationship with you. Figure out what satisfies your worries and give her strict rules about free use sex for you and what her responsibies are. Tell her you like the idea and it seems fun but it's the only way you'll consider it. Most girls love being dominated and the more often you get them having satisfying sex the more they want it, like a drug. If she doesn't agree you've lost nothing.

>go your own way

oh god, dont you guys keep your MGTOW shit on reddit? FUCK OFF

nah man, screw her. You did the right thing breaking up in the first place. you dont owe her a thing

Dump her
People don't change, and why the fuck do you care about what other people are thinking ?

>Lesser of the two evils is NO
Don't be a dumb-ass.

What's wrong with advising a future focused on career and personal growth/happiness?

It's an obvious "no".

If people think you're an asshole for saying no, then you can easily retort by saying that she cheated on you and that you can't trust her on her word. If you still want to be friends I guess that's fine, albeit weird and awkward, but if she was willing to cheat on you then she's willing to deal with the afterburn. Let her be depressed, it's her fault.

Ain't like there's a few million women on the planet or anything.

Once a thot, always a thot. Fuck her with despise.

I recommend you bend over because if your fucked anyway, might as well get fucked in the ass, cuck

You the type of nigga take a bitch leave the cheddar
I'm the type of nigga get the money get her wetter
Need more provolone, nigga need feta
Need to leave that ho alone, nigga do better.

m8 you need to understand that you aren't responsible for anyone's decisions or feelings.
If she'll fall into a pit of depression you can still be there as her friend if she wants you to be if not then it's entirely her choice.
I guess it all comes down to what you want to do regarding your feelings. I got cheated on as well and I decided to forget her because she was drunk and all of that but now I still feel anxious regarding the future even one year later. We all do stupid shit but in the end what matters is how you guys feel about each other on the long run

Well said, Jail Chimp.

her mental problems aren't your problems. too fucking bad. if you go back to a toxic relationship, it shows you have no respect for yourself.

pump and dump

Say no and leave with your honor, get a new and better one who deserves you.

Also when you break up, have no cobtact with her for at least a year.

No.
Fucking.
Contact.

Selete her contact info and profiles, get rid of all pictures. It will only flame up again if you see it. Women want to have men around when they break up because it makes them feel better. But for men it just hurts more and possibly you cant grt over it at all. So no contact. Also dating others helps getting over it.

Godspeed user. Its been a long time since I have been here.

Also: Start a martial art and learn an instrument. Enjoy the now.

Cheating is the ultimate dealbreaker

Never ever EVER go back with a cheater

shit man, don't go back. my ex was the same exact way and when i tried giving her a second chance, she only caused more problems.

If OP was honest there would be no problem.

OP are you being honest?

How is it your fault if you say no and she gets depressed?
My guess is that you're leading her on to the point where you would feel bad about this.
Move on, stop talking to her like you're her lover, and do some growing up, champ.

MGTOW is a feminist equivalent. Of course you should go your own way but you don't need to join the cool kids club to do that.

Jesus Christ, stop falling for the crocodile tears bullshit. She's just guilt tripping your sorry ass. Just tell her to fuck off.

You aren't obligated to date someone because they'll be sad if you don't. Stay away from that crazy shit. Does she have other friends? If so it's their job to help her through that shit, this isn't all on you.

It's not as cancerous as feminism, comparing MGTOW to feminists isn't equal. Sure, each groups have 'radical' ideas compared to what the normal person thinks and believes, however at the end of the day feminists call for huge global change in valuing women much higher than men. MGTOW just tells guys to focus on their own life and career rather than wasting energy on women.

Op here
thanks for the advice. I don't wanna be with her but I feel like my friends are forcing me too cause of her depression. Every time I message her she tells me about some sad shit going on in her life. Last month her grandma died, and now she overdosed on her meds and somehow survived
at this point she's using shit like this as a way to get me back and feel sorry for her. Thanks for helping me open my eyes.

This user has the best mindset here.
+10 intranets user

She dosent anymore. She isolated her self form her friends to avoid drama.

NO! SEE THIS

Even better to make her your sub!! Jesus christ user bend her to your will

You aren't fucked if you say no. What the fuck is that about you pussy? No wonder she cheated on you.

>giving into peer pressure
>caring what others think of you

you pathetic piece of crap

If people seriously give you shit for not making her happy because you won't date her again after she cheated, stop talking and associating with those people, they are not your friends, they're just people that like the get into other people's business just to judge them

Also what everyone else said, you are responsible for your own happiness, not hers nor anyone elses

>Sure, each groups have 'radical' ideas compared to what the normal person thinks and believes

These groups comprise of normal people but the radical ones are the vocal minority.
Most normal people think feminism was good 20 or so years ago and before. I'm sure most normal people think MRA groups are a good thing now, but it is and will go down a slippery slope if we don't step back and call out some of the bullshit.

I'm not looking for that kind of relationship. So I'm gonna have to say no to that.

Ahh so you are in to the cuck shit.
Even considering going back with a whore and not breaking her..

Im out

Kill her, then yourself and you won have to larp on the internet about your cuck fantasies, or deal with real life like a man.