ITT: Post the greatest shithole of your country. Not only pic related is full of piss poor people...

ITT: Post the greatest shithole of your country. Not only pic related is full of piss poor people, corrupted politicians and dumb niggers, but they have the worst genetics of the whole world, everyone has a giant flat ayy lmao head, just imagine a place where everyone has Maisie Williams headshape.

D E T R O I T
E
T
R
O
I
T

Pic related

Forgot the pic

The rest of the midwest too Tbh

Kemi and Kouvola come close

Probably this if you don't count the northernmost provinces.

Argentina is a Federal Republic. Some provinces are modern democracies, and some provinces are pretty much dictatorships of the governor.

Formosa is the worst one in terms of poverty + also being a dictatorship of the governor. The governor gave subsidies and Argentine citizenship to Paraguayans who dont live there (they live across a river), and whenever there are elections, he brings them to make them vote for him, which they do to continue getting money for free.

The governor has been there for 21 years, (and for 8 years he was vice governor), so he has been in power for 29 years.

Cold as fuck, isolated, drunken natives errywhere.

>drunken natives
Are they worse than our niggers?

I'm 25% amerindian, can I become a drunken neet native there?

I think their natives are eskimos

They are comparable. Winnipeg is our most America-tier city in terms of crime and violence, and this is 100% because there are so many natives in that city.

Eskimos are snow bolivians.

Should have just genocided all the feather niggers when we had the chance. Phil Sheridan was right. I live near an Ute reservation in Colorado and they do nothing but get drunk/high on paint varnish and beat/rape their wives and 25 kids.

>snow bolivians
tô rindo disso + do que deveria

is vietnam overall a good country to live in? how would you describe life there?

what is capitral of ceará?

The north and State of Mexico

Ceará is fucking beautiful, the food and people are amazing. Only autists would say that
Fortaleza

is it safe? looks like florianopolis or maybe another southern city i forgot

Haiti tbqh

Cant wait to leave this shitstain forever.

Well it's the same all over brazil, just stay aware, the maximum it could happen to you is either they rob you or anything. It's kinda the same all over LatAm 2bh.
>looks like florianopolis or maybe another southern city
Floripa is down south, so the weather isn't that tropical, it's still beautiful as fuck but different. Ceará is the typical tropical Brazil vacation/tourism destination. Also the Northeastern Region is where is kinda the cultural pole of Brazil, specially Bahia and Pernambuco, both states basically revolutionized our culture tons of times

Balneário Camboriú?
No, Fortaleza is violent af. It's the 2nd most violent capital of Brazil, with 65 murders per 100,000 inhabitants.

m8, I live in Curitiba and never saw a gun. Those numbers are biased as fuck

Sick of you racist fuckheads gtfo...

Much worse than Mexico in term of standard of living.