Would you sniff my stoner roommates thongs? She showers every other day and has a fat ass butt cheeks

Would you sniff my stoner roommates thongs? She showers every other day and has a fat ass butt cheeks

I'd drown her in toilet water

I'd wear her thong like a Bane mask.

Hi I’m Hugh
Hugh Janess
Say my name
Asshole

She looks like a 1980s chick about to go out drinking with friends.

How often? Would you suck on the asshole it?

I would sniff her ass.

Youre not wrong

Awesome. Off her thongs or like, sniff her actual ass when she was sleeping or something?

The actual ass.

How would you do it? She has a bf and wouldnt be down for that

Everytime she's out for the day, that's how often. I'd walk around the apartment naked with wood, her panties wrapped around my face. I'd have the ass placed directly over my nose so every breath I take is of her smelly hole.

Nah. I'd make her git'em dirty though.

Do it after she takes a big hit.

Thats incredible. Shes at work 5 days a week full shifts and often goes home to her parents for the weekend. Do you have kik

Thats hot while she was high af you mean?

What does that mean?

Yeah. Enough to make her more or less out of touch

Fuck. So you guys would just be chillin and when that happened youd just like, roll her over and pull her pants down and bury your face? What if she asks what you doing

"I saw something crawl in there, let me check"

Yeah. What about after a party tho when shes high and blackout drunk snorring in bed

I'd literally get her really high and just bend her over, pull down her pants, pull her thong to the side and grind my tongue deep in her tight little asshole.

SO every day after she'd go to work youd stroll into her room and fish around for yesterdays thong proceed to wear in around beating off for hours? Repeat everyday? Ive seen her wear the same one for 2 days, shes always got a whale tail so its east to keep track.

show us her thongs

I can just hear her groaning, "hey man.... what are you doing....ohhhhhh" stoner little slut SHe hasnt showered tho man

you have picture of her fat ass? if not go take some

Her not showering is even better.. all musky while she's high as a kite and out of it, getting a sensory overload from my tongue in her ass and feeling me breathe in her scent..

Same case

evne better if she hasnt showered, you should just tongue her asshole when shes drunk and high, might even get to fuck her

You like her unkempt stoner ass, i can guarantee youd smell that sweaty ass and thong from a foot away

cock and timestamp these already

Pretty much. I'd wait until I'm sure she has gone for the day, then I'd strip naked and sneak into her room. I'd find a nice ripe pair of panties from her closet and out them over my face like a mask, ensuring the ass is placed over my nose. Then i'd go about my business in the empty apartment while enjoying her fragrance all day long.

goddamn moar
she looks thicc as fuck you should make your move before its too late

She would probably die if she knew were violating her privacy like that and getting to breath her asshole all day for free without her permission. Should kik me at elvish_boy

Yeah isnt her ass crazy? I told you she had fat buttcheeks. That little asshole never sees the light of day

These arent live pics, ive taken some but have no reason really when i have unlimited access to them

1. im pretty sure most sane people wouldnt be worried about dudes sniffing their assholes for free.

2. that sounds really gay, im not going to kik you

you have more pics of her ass?
sounds like you got plenty of oppurtunity to take some when shes high and eat her ass before she can stop you

You don’t have to sorry gave that impression. But you don’t she would mind really?

Any higher def pics of her? these facebook ones are a bit junky

Not really, it sucks, ill try to dig some up. Im getting a new phone soon and should be able to have a new camera then

op we gotta see more of this ass

Never mind panties, I'd lift up her skirt and shove my nose right between those cheeks.

Thats going to be some raw thong and asshole man hope youre ready for it

How about here too?

hit me up when you do ;)
Could have some fun

Awesome work!

She's fucking disgusting. She's probably a taurus. Taurus women are disgusting.

happy to trade some fakes via email

Are you guys suprised I can usually smell her filthy asshole as soon as I open her hamper and pull out her recent thong she balled up and hid in her pants? I can smell it from like 3 feet away, i love when she goes on a weed bender and doesnt shower for 3 days

Shes technically Aries but very close to Taurus and she has Taurus traits too, mix of both. Her birthday is borderline

What is your email id be down

any more of her thicc buttcheeks? just wanna shove my tongue so far up there

Aries can be hot. I suppose I could let the taurus traits slide.

on the fake above ...

She def has the lazy traits of a taurus her room is filthy and covered in dirty clothes and stuff eveywhere she just smokes weed instead. Some times when she doesnt do her dishes it makes me want to take what she owes me and bury my face in that fat disgusting ass while shes ptfo stoned. Lazy bitch is gonna let me breath that whether she knows or not

Nice. Yeah I would sniff her anus.

Im so horny thinking about it. Would you jizz on her asshole or feet or thighs?

In her vagina or mouth

this is fucking funny. I know this isn't twitter but sometimes I wish I could like posts like this LMAO!

You are the cancer that killed Sup Forums

Cool user. Nobody gives a shit that you have been here longer than a few months.

I used to live with a girl just like this. Stoner, poor hygiene and chubby. She had a definite musky smell if you could ever get past the smell of weed.
She'd sometimes not shower for days and wear the same clothes and underwear for a week so she didn't have to do much washing.
I found a pair of panties in her room with the biggest, thickest snail trail I've ever seen. Words wouldn't do it justice. They absolutely reeked, i still put them on my face, tasted the dried slime and jerked off in her room. I didn't think it through and needed to cum so used them as a cum rag and put them back in her basket. The next day she was wearing them. She was so used to her grossness that she didn't even notice her panties were glazed with my cum.

And the worst part is one time we fucked. I knew she was gross and I still went there.
She tried to stop me going down on her because she hadn't showered. I said I didn't care and almost immediately regretted it. Without a doubt the sourest, stinkiest pussy I've ever been near but I was committed and had to finish the job. She let me cum inside her so that a bonus but I'll never forget her stench.

She didn't shower for two days afterwards and left the same cum stained sheets on her bed for weeks.

OP if you're thinking about it, don't do it. If you absolutely have to then make sure she showers first at least. Trust me on this.

why are female underwear always that disgusting? That's why I will never get a girlfriend again.

That’s so awesomely man would you do the same with my roommate? That makes me think I should go ahead and jizz In the filthiest pair I can find and she probably won’t notice either. She does that too to save laundry

She’s a party stoner

Absolutely... I love crusty pussy cheese.

oh shit it's this chick? I remember seeing those pics

Really dude? Is name is Saage?

She wears g strings too

Emailed you

So I shouldn’t bury my face in her passed out ass? Idk man it sounds pretty good. Can’t believe she left the bed sheets

no idea, probably a year+ ago an user was pretending it was his gf at a party or something nonsensical

What's protonmail like? Does it freak out employers?

I had a friend that would smoke two packs a day and wouldn't shower when I met her. She fucking stunk.

I got really drunk once and donged her out good. After that, anytime she wanted the dick, she had to go shower first.

You've just got to get her hooked on your dick, user.

I don't wear other people's underwear. But I would definitely like to see her in hers.

Big deal. I wear g strings too. That's no accomplishment.

where is that user? somewhere close to the 45th parallel? near a state capitol with lots of smelly stoner chicks?

Are you a fem user?

I'm female if that actually matters here anymore. But I'm not going to camwhore for you or anyone else.

She looks like she has a smelly pussy

Do it man. Find the crustiest panties in there, cum in them then leave them on the top of the laundry pile. There's a good chance she'll just grab them the next morning and put them on.

Absolutely do not bury your face in her ass. If she's got bad hygiene then that's the worst place you could possibly be. Unless you really enjoy stale sweat, dried shit and stomach parasites, stay far away from there.

Tits or gtfo

That's some nasty ass duckbutter

I'd drown in her toilet water.

this

This is probably the only place I could ask a question like this. As a female, what are your thoughts on a guy jizzing in a pair of your panties then putting them back.
How would you feel if you found out you'd unknowingly worn a pair of cum stained panties?

Oh damn, I was skeptical but that is actually pretty damn thick

Yeah bruh

I'd be disgusted. And I'd probably throw up. I'm not a prude and I've done a lot of weird shit in the name of 'kink' but I would not stand for that.

Her friends brother told me one time he emptied his balls into one of her socks when she came over and took her socks and shoes off. Bout 3 hours later he watched her put them back on and walk home, he said she never said anything or acted weird but he was worried the sweat would make his jizz fresh