Who will recover first?

Who will recover first?

Man City will be a competitor next year. Better manager and manageable problems. Man United you don't even know where to start. Buying speedy mongs won't help but that's all they seem to care about.

Depends on purchases and whether poop keeps being stubborn about his style of ball.

>Man United you don't even know where to start
Defensive mid, centre back, striker, right-sided forward

City will win the league next year.

Look at the ridiculous synergy between de bryune and jesus

Its going to be City and Chelsea at least,Tottenham arent there yet

them trying to recover will cost them financially big time

Tottenham will choke

Pep. All memeing aside he's more adaptable and innovative

Neither of them gives a single fuck about finances

hopefully none of them. star managers dont exist.

>Mourinho
>did it with multiple teams

>Poop
>never did it without Messi

but user, Messi is coming to Man City...

How did he win that Bundesliga then you fucking spastic?

why do people act like winning the Bundesliga with Bayern is an achievement? i am not even a Guardiola hater but seriously. my father can lead Bayern to title as long as he is not drunk.

>City have 2 more losses and an extra draw compared to Tottenshit this season despite everyone saying how good Tottenshit are and how mediocre Pep was.
Remember that Pep set the standards this high. This isnt even his own squad of players and had to rely on aging shitters like Toure and Zabaleta as well as lazy apathetic players like Aguerlol and he STILL got them CL football in his first season in the so called best league in za warudo.

If Pep finishes 3rd he'll have 12 more points than Pellegrini last season & with fitness/injuries improving + the team adapting to the tactics he'll be higher on the favourites list than Klopp & on par with Pochettino & Conte.

Mourinho will be fightint for top 4 again and doesn't have the base required to score enough goals to win such a competitive season even if they go for 15 draws & 3 goals conceded again.

Tactics, club management, fitness programs, the list goes on.

>Jupp Heynckes took forever to win it
>Guardiola won it all the years he was there
>Ancelotti merely takes over Guardiola's work, wins it later than Guardiola did, and doesn't even win the Pokal
Hell Conte took a Chelsea team that won the league only a couple of seasons ago that was mostly built by Mourinho yet people rate him

Guardiola did underachieve at Bayern, but it's not easy managing teams loaded with stars like some people seem to think.

>that was mostly built by Mourinho

Tebow --> bought before Mou

Aspie --> bought before Mou
Cahill --> Bought before Mou
Luiz --> Sold by Mou

Moses --> Bought before Mou, permaloaned by him
Kante --> Bought by Conte
Matic --> Ok
Alonso --> Bought by Conte

Hazard --> Bought before Mou
Costa --> Ok
Pedro --> Ok

Out of the first XI, there are 3 players bought under Mourinho. One of these, Pedro, was hardly a starter under him.

you shouldn't rate neither.

both are overrated trash

...and Mourinho drilled in his tactics and won the league with them. Doesn't matter if a player was bought before he arrived he trained them and won with them, which Conte inherited.

>i rate conte
t. mario luigi

Conte's Chelsea is completely different from Mou's. From how the wide defensive players act, to the way the ball is moved and so on.
A simple example is how the ball is/was moved on the right side: Mourinho used Brani as a target for the goalkeeper, Conte has Aspie moving forward with the ball.

Yeah, and then Mouyes took them to tenth and got sacked. Sad!

>tenth
He was 16th (sixteenth) when he got sacked lmao

Based Slovak ready to rumble with the inevitable United Customer Support Group

Can't believe the amount of shit I keep seeing about Mou being a long term manager for United, how long is his average span as manager at clubs?

He's merely building on Mou's base. They still play all of their team defending, they still park busses, counter attack, 4-2-3-1 etc. He's just added some Italian flair to the mix and gotten their morale up. He hasn't reinvented the team like Pep & Klopp are doing for example.

Marco already said all that needed to be pointed out Attempting to give >mouyes credit for Conte's Chelsea is pathetic, he left the team devastated and his current Manure are worse than >moyes' or Van Laal's.

>They still play [...] 4-2-3-1 etc.
Take the (you) and go away.

Yeah, it's not like changing the formation and actually getting motivation into the players makes someone a good manager, he's just riding off past success

YOU shouldn't rate Conte, Ancelotti, Heynckes, Ferguson, all the other managers that end in 'i', Pochettino, Luis Enrique, Klopp, Benitez, del Bosque, Van Gaal, Fernando Santos, or any 1 season wonder managers either then.

They're obviously all memes and trash and overrated and the only real managers in world football are Sam Allardyce, Tito Vilanova, and Otto Rehhagel.

Kek, you couldn't be more wrong. Chelsea play like Conte's Juventus used to do, except they don't have Pirlo so the formation switched from 3-5-2 to 3-4-3. Results improved and he started walking the league easily as soon as he ditched the lingering 4-1-4-1 >mouyes cancer and started utilizing his own system, completely different from what Chelsea played. Of course PL is 10 years behind tactically, so now half the top teams are aping his formation.

kek, just how deep is mourinho's penis in yr anus?

Managers dont buy players!
Conte's Chelsea is different from Mou's Chelsea for reasons such as tactics and mentality, the players are all bought by the board

That wasn't the point the point was
> built buy Mou
Mou built it, Conte's merely adding to that base, didnt say hes a bad manager.

Yeah you're right I forgot Mourinho didn't pancake them to a 3 at the back with a 5 man back line, my mistake.

And here he is

Mourinho clearly had an impact on the players being bought and sold, see for example how Lukaku was sold, or how different Chelsea operated before and after him.

>completely meaningless win is the highlight of >mouyes year
>meanwhile Conte walked the league, might still win the relevant English Cup (from where he knocked out >mouyes)
>6:2 on aggregate
And now he can't even blame Carneiro anymore lmao

>after him.
I mean during him.

Next season Conte will struggle immensely in the CL and lose spots in the PL. When it happens, you'll realize there are only 2 managers that can keep it up in all competitions, and they'll both be back in "unexposed" status.

>Mou built it
>3 out of 11 players brought during his tenure, one only being played because there's no one else, and Costa will be sold for an upgrade soon
>b-but he t-tutored them
Yeah, to 16th place

One is Allegri, and the other is?

Poop had a much better season and his team looks very promising. Mouyes will be sacked next season.

Yeah he alienated good players like De Brown and Filipe Luis but that's all

It's not impossible, but you can hardly make arguments with predictions. >mouyes literally said he can't keep up with PL anymore because of EL (although he said EL is shit and doesn't want to play there before the season), so I bet he'll do just wonderfully next year with duties in a competition that isn't the Paralympics of continental football - if he qualifies in the first place

>trust me my dad works at uefa

Mourinho reduced the amount of players in the team and favoured physical players. The only "brain" that was bought under him was Fabregas and that was out of desperation. Pedro too, but he never played.

>completely meaningless win is the highlight of >mouyes year
unlike most of top 4 season's not over yet for Utd

Reminder >mouyes got rid off Filipe Luis only to replace him with Baba Rahman... for more money.

Are you implying eventual EL trophy would be an achievement? Manure team cost more than all the other participants combined, it's actually embarrassing how much they struggled to get to final.

>winning a title isn't an achievement
t. arsene

kek, how mad are you there's a good chance >mouyes will win 3 out 5 competitions Utd participated on this season

>Community Shield
>EFL Cup
>European Losers & Friends Tournament
>""competitions"""
Laffing!

>slovakian shitposter meets portuguese shitposter

#dabbed irl desu

The best thing to come out of Pogba + Mouyes to united

clash of the titans

this mourinho defense force cancerposter's arguments are retarded, he's getting destroyed
he is just a little babby for slovak shitposter

Mou.
He only needs someone to replace the Swedish man