youtube.com/watch?v=J9qMCicVDWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/2

those aren't even pumps

triggered

manlets, when will they learn?

you may only reply to this post if you're 6'+

NOT SO FAST 5'11" FAGS

He's wearing boots, big deal. Boots typically have soles with heels like that.

The better question is why are you such a homo OP reading homo celeb gossip shit?

>that pink numbering

I wonder what site this is from.

Even though he is choosing to wear the lifts it's the MATRIARCHY that impose their impossible standards of beauty on all men. Why are all men supposed to conform to the standard that only a few actually attain?

Also, women want a man to be tall and short at the same time. Checkmate Zionists!!!

>trying to bruise the Cruise
>ignore RDJ who does the same thing much more blatantly

Is it because it's just socially acceptable to hate Cruise now?

>insecure
>validation
What does this actually mean? Do women want narcissists who never acknowledge their flaws?

Does this author even know what a napoleon complex is?

Being insecure about your height != napoleon complex.

When will they learn?

Tom is like the last guy who this applies to, those aren't even the Frakenstein boots you see RDJ wear

>oh sorry guys let me take my shoes off on top of the world's tallest building I climbed for fun, now what were you saying?

I literally can't even tell that he is wearing shoe lifts, or is the retarded female author referring to shoes with a heel? because most formal men shoes have a heel

>RDJ
where?

those aren't lifts

he is wearing shoe lifts and has been forever. those pics with him being almost as tall as Cameron Diaz in highheels etc etc

>women make fun of men for their height
>lol #slay girl

>men make fun of women for their weight, a condition they can actually improve
>SEXIST! MISOGYNIST! KILL ALL WHITE MEN!

What did they mean by this?

Yeah, that's green screened.

No one would even allow the best stuntman in the world to sit on top of the burj khalifa shoeless and without harness. Let alone Tom fucking Cruise.

At least they look like formal wear, what the fuck are these? We're not on the b-ball court, Rob.

>Yeah, that's green screened

no.

I'm 5'7. Guess I'll have to go and tell my 5'5 top qt gf now that we can't date anymore, since some neckbearded basement dwellers tell me I'm a manlet, right.

he did it you dense arse. You can climb better using your natural ape toes. Also, he's a scientologist. He doesn't give a fuck what any manager advises him to do or not. If he dies he's cool with that.

>green screen

Sacrilege.

>women put on pounds of make-up, wear push-up bras, and wear heels to feel sexy and powerful
>but it's out of the realm of reason for a man to to wear 1 inch shoe lifts

Right. And I think you meant "MUFFIN top qt..."

>i feel so tall now

>trying to bruise the cruise
>a dude that in his 50s looks like hes 30
>a multimillionaire
>climbed the worlds talles building shoeless and with no harnes

You're not slutshaming are you user?

It's the lack of shoes that gets me. That must have been an extremely uncomfortable climbing.

>not RDJ

You can't bruise the cruise. The man isn't even insecure about his height. What a dumbass author.

>posting the shooped version

sort yourself

Some jew probably told him if he appeared bigger the movie would sell more.

>manlets
>gingers

Is there anything you Britfags aren't insecure about? What the fuck do they do to you people to make you like this?

>climbed the worlds talles building

gee I wonder why

fucking manlets

>A person in need of constant validation.

They just described a woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=J9qMCicVDWw

>posted on Sup Forums crying about manlets that go out and actually accomplish things

gee I wonder why

lanklet scum

based

Explanation.

Okay retard, think for a second.

How's Tom Cruise climb the Burj Khalifa shoeless and without a harness.

>You can climb better using your natural ape toes

Oh gee that would sure help in 130 degree humid heat when climbing on fucking metal.

This is a man that gets upset when he gets squirted in the face with water instead of his 6'2 stunt double and you think he climbed the Burj Khalifa shoeless and without a harness?

Do you all live in some fucking fantasy world? People who have jobs related to repair and maintenance of the Burj Khalifa deck out in safety equipment and have multiple contingencies in case of equipment failure and you think Tom Cruise climbed it shoeless? Okay cunts, time to think outside of the basement box and understand the implications of climbing a building like the Burj Khalifa.

>be a manlet.

Just let me be forever alone in peace desu.

But also is worse having to take shit from women who ramble on about slut and fat shaming.

Hypocritical bitches.

Daily reminder that being fit, having an attractive and even being a SUPERHERO isn't enough to compensate for being 5'6

I should follow this up: Tom Cruise isn't some big badass, he's a 5 foot 4 inch actor that lies about his height and deals with it by blaming ancient aliens. The guy is a walking façade, so much so that people don't even believe he's straight no matter how much relationships he's had. Let that sink in.

>Tom is like the last guy who this applies to

Tom even married women who towered over him and his wives would wear huge heels when out with him. So he is not totally freaking about about being some manlets can't stand their women in high heels.

hes also a fucking adrenaline junkie who absolutely would do some shit like sit on the tallest building in the world without a harness

Where is the difference to putting on makeup, getting clothes that make you look thinner or a haircut that hides your fivehead?
Are those red flags too?

Napoléon was not short btw senpai

>Yeah, that's green screened
>He doesn't know about Cruise
No, son, it's not green screened.

by today's standards he is

>tfw no crank 3

;_;

>Pushup Bras: Can you say "Itty Bitty Titties"?

It's not about her bee stings. Some chicks are tiny. It's abotu the fact that she is so insecure about being tiny that she has to wear a pushup bra. A woman like that needs constant validation to feel good about herself, her relationships, her job, etc., and if she doesn't get it, he'sgoing to act out. Is that really something you want to deal with? Red rag!

you're all right, satan

6'5 reporting
I Lord over you faggots

I know this was written by some retarded cunt. Otherwise she woud know these are ordinary Italian men's dress shoes.
I bet that cunt's uncultured cuckold only wears sneakers and chucks.

Go to bed lanklet

reminder cherry picking tweets by shallow women doesn't prove anything. I know a 5'4 mexican guy who has slept with more white women that every poster in this thread

..they flew him up on a helicopter

is this correct?

the heel in OP is way higher

It's kinda sad that there are people in this thread who have no other real accomplishment to be proud of except their height. Then they use that height to feel superior lol.

Literally the same as girls who are beautiful/cute who feel somehow superior to other women.

I'm 5'8", and I don't mind. Haven't had a problem in my life cause of it. I have a STEM degree, I have had sex with many women, have no problem picking them up, I have friends and I'm well-adjusted.

You can be tall, but if all you do is sit on your ass eating McD's and shitposting on Sup Forums then you might as well be a 3' midget. Besides, height only gives you an advantage in basketball, the world isn't a bball court niggers.

>Women wearing makeup and heels to mask their downsides is ok
>Men wanting to be taller is not

You know he's insane and does all his own stunts right? It would take you about 2 seconds to google him and see the shit he does. That scene in the latest mission impossible where he's clinging to the side of a plane that takes off, he did it. That one from mi2 where he's rock climbing at the start, he did it, without any any nets beneath him. He's crazy.

Well mexican women are shorter so is relative to each country.

Still the same concept applies

AHAHAHAHAHH EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS MANLET

women being insecure is expected
men being insecure is pathetic

Those are lifts geniuses, they're not referring to the heel of the shoe. Look at the bulge an inch or so above the shoe's heel, that's where Tom's heel is.

you're an idiot

>5 foot 4 inch actor that lies about his height and deals with it by blaming ancient aliens

FIVE FOOT FOUR
WITH A TINY DICK
IN HIS DRAWERS
OF COURSE MINE IS
BIGGER THAN YOURS

Tom's lifts aren't even noticeable. If he can wear them without making it obvious then more power to him.

Now what really looks retarded is the way Robert Downey Jr does it

>article written by Charles Manning

this wasn't written by a woman, it was written by a pathetic nu-male

calm down ankle biter

2/10 too obvious

memeing aside, there is literally nothing wrong with pegging

usually i find people obsessed about their appearance dumb and annoying.

But he is an actor, his looks is what earns him his bread. If he doesnt want to look small next to others on the red carpet where there will be lots of photographs taken that influence his public image which is what gets him roles then thats completely legitimate.

what if sicks kids dying in the hospital are taller than him
not a good look 4 marvelcucks

DC-Chads don't needs to worry about this kinda stuff

i doubt he can even walk in those without it looking weird.

6'3 reporting in

Im actually 5'7
What are you going to do about it lanklet?:^)

>needs constant validation

What like ever single fucking woman ever? jesus christ

>tfw 5'11

so close yet so far

Faggot

But thats exactly it, Men wouldn't date a slag who cakes herself in makeup.

I'm 5'9 and don't give a fuck. Guess it helps having a nice face though ;)

keep rolling pupper

just say you are 6'0. women literally have no concept of spatial awareness and cant eyeball measurements

get your eyes checked, retard. or are you a fucking womyn with no sense for scale and scope?

When will they learn

MANLETS BTFO

this

This

He can't keep getting away with this!

Kek

Why do they talk like children? Are women capable of having adult conversations with each other?

yeah femdom is god tier, but that's beside the point1

>those fucking snowboots

His wife is also a bitch, wearing 6 inch heels.

What's taking the picture?

>mfw I'm 186 (6,1) but when people ask me about their height I always say 180cm (5,10) to see the confusion and anxiety on every inadequate male's face

A person inside the helicopter that was used to get him up there.