So what's up with parent shaming culture?

so what's up with parent shaming culture?

nigger parents

I'm going to get a pit bull and train it to be violent, but if you judge me when he attacks kids you can't judge me.

Everyone is finding a way to identify their own little niche victim complex, how quaint.

Gorilla lives matter

>they wrote an article about a /k/ meetup

>so what's up with parent shaming culture?
In white culture, social pressure is at least as strong as the state. We have developed to promote certain values such as autonomy and the required responsibility of being autonomous.
If you fuck up you are going to hear about it.

lol yea

>its bad to shame shitty parents

cant look after a kid? dont have one you stupid, I'm not even going to say nigger, just stupid human

>Calling out gross child negligence is now parent Shaming
>Implying Shaming the incompetent and idiotic is a bad thing

>everyone blames the parents because they think they're white
>find out the kid was black
>oh shit
Thus ''parent shaming culture'' was born. Expect this to be used to defend poor parenting from black people and single moms.

>Shaming culture
So you can't tell someone he is wrong because he will be ashamed to be wrong?
How does it work? The society, I mean. Everybody is always right?

>>everyone blames the parents because they think they're white

when did anyone think parents were white? that kid was clearly black as a coal.

Funny how no one spoke about this when a shit ton of black peoplr were joking and blaming white parents for this, and even when it was shown to be a black child they they still made up bullshit about how he was adopted. However it's now two black parents, and this comes out.

Hmm...

Every anti-white loser in the world thought the kid was white even though he obviously wasn't. These people are insane.

Go onto twitter and type in gorilla white or something like that, you'll see what happened.

It's like people who post on twitter that they're praying the new school shooter is white.

kekkers

People want a scapegoat for everything, and they can't blame the dumb animal, zookeepers or toddler without coming off as total fools.

Observations are now shaming. It is 2016. Get used to keeping your opinion to yourself.

Oh god. I'm sick of this whole "____shaming" bullshit.

If you do something and being called out for it makes you feel ashamed, that's your bad.

It's social anarcho-tyranny.

They will shame and berate and condemn anything they find taboo, but will at the same time persecute you endlessly for opposing things that are destructive (Drug use, rampant diseased sex, willing obesity, self mutilation)

It's a form of power. They don't want a better world, they want your ass to feel the boot on your throat and the mob's pitchfork's in your back.

Least, that's what it feels like. That and the leftist rioters recently have made me feel it's a tool used quite often. Trump supporter punches someone, gets arrested and charged for assault. Rioters burn down a city, barely any arrests. Punish law abiders, adore criminals and use them as useful idiots to instill fear in people without getting the government's fingerprints on the subject.