Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ue2PPZnaaNc&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reason, Logic and Intelligence

t. RadCent Warrior and philosopher

Germoney

Hanuman

I don't have one. At least not yet.
If there is a God that I would revere, it would be one akin to the Roman god Saturn, or the Greek god Chronos.
But what do I know? I'm just a mortal.

My only gods are Reason and Logic

Perkele

Xaryomen.

Humanity is my patron god and I am humanity's patron god.

t. guy who wants humanity to dominate the universe and cuck all the ayyyys, presenting the females (or other) of their species with a GOAT HUMAN DICKING

Krishna

no one beats this dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=ue2PPZnaaNc&t=1s

>patron gods
The 700s called, they want their mindnumbing back

WE WAZ INDOEUROPEAN

Oden

Yes we are Indo-European.

The Quinotaur

Xaryomen is called Aryaman in Vedic Sanskrit.

It's frightening to see how these concepts are ridiculed in modern society

>Jordan B Peterson stands in your way
>What do?

Ganesha
He is fat and chill just like I am now

>not picking Jupiter
Beta satanist fuck

Thunraz was the patron of mankind IIRC

who /Anglo-Saxon/ here?

*Thu'nor

*ᚦᛟᚾᚨᚱ

We know basically nothing about their religion, though.

at some point you just need to fill in the blanks with what you do have
some degree of eclecticism is alright, its only when you go too far and end up with some new age mess with everything dumped in randomly like some spiritual gruel

That's because modern ateists are no different from radical and fanatic religious people
Also the way they protect their "ideology" is the same how people protect their God

what do you qualify as "basically nothing"

we know their deities, their roles, their holidays, they have SO MANY SIBLINGS across the Indo-European world, and many stories reiterated.

What we really don't know is Celts. THAT'S a shame. Germanics are basically fine, ffs next to Balts they were some of the last Christianized.

>What we really don't know is Celts
The contrary

We know everything about the Celts

we have the shell of a faith but not the meat, which is what I think he means
faith is more than just names and dates or clinically following rituals outlined in a book.
that's why you need a degree of eclecticism and to not ignore the minor personal things as well, such as the role of the "shaman" or house spirits or general animism.

how so?
Celtic religion seems like a fucking mess, pseudo-shamanism with a "pantheon" that varies drastically depending where they are?

or am i speaking from ignorance?

looks badass though.

Camazotz

how would you qualify this?
Beowulf is full of germanic mythological tropes, we have their cosmology, we have their mythological characters (elves and dwarves are THE go-to), Wayland the Smith, Siegfried, their afterlives, and apocalypse.

they're easily the best-known non-Greco-Roman European pagans we have.

Who /Apollo/ here ?

There is no God but the Father, Christ is his only son, and Mary is the mediatrix of all graces.

No other answer will be accepted.

daily reminder that to the ancients, Mercury-Woden-Apollo was the same dude.

Lord Jesus Christ, ffs

>brazil wants to eat him

Hide them for your own good.

We have the Irish + Welsh Mythology

We also have Gaulish Inscriptions, and Latin inscription naming the various God of the Celts

In fact we know literally the tribal god of EVERY Celtic tribes, while only a few god is know for Germanic paganism.

Yaldabaoth

I belive in billiard universe a.k.a. hard determinism

The sun. For obvious reasons

>In fact we know literally the tribal god of EVERY Celtic tribes, while only a few god is know for Germanic paganism.
could you link me some reading on this?

in my half-assed research it looked like we had massive discrepancies between various tribes.

I'm not saying they aren't but again the life and spirituality of the pagan is VERY alien for nearly all westerners after over a thousand years of Christianity in most places, and then several hundred of increasing secularism/decline of folk traditions.

you need that vernacular faith, in Vietnam for example people may be officially Buddhist or even atheist, but have shrines for their ancestors, for house gods, leave offerings for various little spirits, have statues and small shrines spread across the home for different purposes, in this way faith and daily life are completely intertwined, there is no distinction as there is in the west.

in order for paganism to "work" and be more than just roleplay you need those roots, those daily little acts of faith, and they need to be taken seriously at least to some degree.

some sort of holy places are necessary too, doesn't need to be actual temples (since even pagan ancestors didn't always use temples) but places that embody whatever you are seeking.

I think Zion canyon in the USA is a good example of how a natural space can come to have religious significance for people.

doesn't have to only be natural space either, the key to making paganism work is to make it relevant to the modern day, sticking to ancient horribly outdated ideas only ensures that the division between real life and faith remains strong.

this is true
the issue is Celtic myth has always been seen as "lesser" due to Anglo-German superiority ideas so people ignored it.

Pallas Athene and probably Wenchang Dijun too.

Thank god I'm not alone.

Anonymous

this.
Worshiping the sun is what we have done throughout the course of history and the way to go.

Magneto

He will lead the beta uprising.

Talos is my patron and Shor is the Lord.

Based Dwemer.

Kek is the God of America.

There is only one God you fucking larpers. Weren't you slaughtered like a thousand years ago

cuck Jebus is not my god.

I'm atheist

>Morality? No thanks I prefer to worship my savage shrines.
This is why you're third world

>Jebus
>Moral
No Thanks.

Remember the moral in the story of the golden calf.

Shiva

why brazilizns eat monkey head?

C'mon why SERBIA-INDIA hate?
No reasons for that, we're on your side.

because Uma Delicia

We have direct patronage of the Archangel Gabriel

It's Ipok, the guiding spirit of the Ocean.

he looks like a MOBA character

Myself and my ideals.

The Norse god of righteousness Forsete

Hell Oden tb h

So is Serbia
What is your point?

It isn't immediately obvious that the Anglo-Saxons had the same belief system as the Norse or the Continental Germans. They were some of the earliest people to be Christianised as well, we have very, very little written testimony from the pagan Anglo-Saxons.

Reason and logic here too

what ideology though, they just lack belief in deities. You could be some absolute retarded anti-intellectual, anti-logic, anti-rationalism cuck and still be atheist. I guess you refer to the amerilard fedora-atheism, is there are term for these people? I suppose neck-beard atheism or fedora-atheism works but I mean in a formal way.

That one God was influenced by the concept of Ahura mazda, who himself was most likely based on Werunos, and Werunos = Uranus

So you are just worshiping a semetic version of Uranus :^)