California literally chased out the whites

>california literally chased out the whites

Daily reminder that this is the future of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign
gma.yahoo.com/violence-breaks-trump-rally-san-jose-protesters-hurl-080013938--abc-news-topstories.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

test

bitch made white boi are cucks
have every single one of them castrated

>Out of context clip

Post the source mate, you look like a wanker

So theyre reclaiming their clay from within and whitey cant do nuthin about it?

>nice.jpg

OMG it worked

Why'd the nigger tackle him and then do nothing? Is it just a base predatory animal instinct to chase something that is moving away from you?

stupid fucking nigger.

Context?

Yeah your proxy worked you faggot

>filming a video playing on a video recorder

I'm nit even black doe

obviously a trump fan getting chased down by a mob of monkey people

He's a white male going to a Trump rally in Mexifornia. Does it need any more context?

Is she crying? where is the vid?

Shat himself at the last minute.

A bit like when you were 12, you talking about how you'd shag fuck out a bird, but if an actual bird whipped our her nasher, you'd shite it & back down cause you knew you a had a little naturally hairless pecker.

If this actually were what you claim it is you should have named it "redpill express"

was waiting on blackup

Now I know.

Well then to respond to your first post OP, this is the future of the US if Trump loses. If he wins, these people become a sideshow minority like every other supporter of a party that lost.

Lol.
Good luck with modern civilization shitskin. You would be eating dirt like in Africa in ten years.

>was waiting on blackup

This. Blacks never fight people one on one, they ONLY fight when they have a big group of their friends with them and they'll all beat the shit out of you together.

Niggers have absolutely no conception of a "fair fight".

maybe you beta obese faggots should stop sniffing your sister's nigger-cum-filled-panties and take action?

I'm curious what will happen in Texas as it gets closer to Nov. Like California, we have a shit ton of Mexicans, but unlike California, we're not complete pussies.

As cute as she can be... It's still not hard to spot the Jew.

Mexicans know their place here for the most part

Sup Forums btfo

this is why we want Trump

This is the most British thing I've read all day.

Seriously do you think we Mexicans hate all white people? We dont but when you talk shit and call ous rapist, well expect a response. TALK SHIT GET HIT.

Keep doing it, you mongrels. You'll just ensure Trump's victorious.

see this is a perfect example of how retarded the liberal left is.

instead of looking up what trump said they just spew the false narrative handed to them by the media. if this beaner had done his homework (lol like that'll ever happen) he'd know trump is referring to the illegals entering the country who have prior criminal records in Mexico

Nice proxy kunta

You trump supporters are all fucking retarded.
>When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Still not getting it you tiny brain? Not mention his attacking a judge because his "mexican" which his not. His heritage is mexican. Not to mention the judge's brother is a Vietnam vet. Something trump was too scared to do.

You're not mentioning how the judge is also an Obama appointee

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people. = illegals

that does not = all mexicans

god i can't believe you actually posted that and thought it was a legit response

p.s. work on your english buddy boy

is this b8 or are you completely braindead?

GOTTA GO FAST

Fuck off brown subhuman

A big art of it is the immigrants don't see america as their home & don't want to be part of the community so they become assholes

Don't worry, goim, god will punish them in the afterlife.

Now turn the other cheek and prepp Jamal.

GOTTA GO FAST

welcome proxy newfag

Mexico=Mexicans
Its the same if he was saying Canada sends rapist which his implying Canadians.
Are you brain dead faggot? You trump fags love to defend your cuckold orange leader. You probably let him shit in your mouth and thank you dear leader.

is this guy serious?

>When Mexico sends its people
>its
>people

What other people is he talking about you fucking idiot?

>b-b-b-ut isn't it the tt-r-ump supporters that ar-re violent-t?!?!
~t. libcvck narrative~

>shit tier laws/taxes drive all them to my state

Fuck.

reverse this shit, and imagine whites doing this to BLM protestors.
What a world we live in! :^)
definitely not influenced by the jew

So much for free speech in United states of niggers.

Give it a rest, Finnegan.

Oh no, you din't !
>Rare that shit !

Kek, nailed it

>EVERY SINGLE WHITE PERSON CALLED EVERY SINGLE MEXICAN A RAPIST

yeah, he is literally on here 16 hours a day typing the same anti-christian tripe.

No but trump fags support what he said and those trump fags are getting their ass kick. Plus their was also white people their who didnt support trump and nothing happened to them.

You rapist fuck

I keep forgetting California is a state. It's like a Sweden 2.0. I live in the south so it's pretty different as we don't put up with dindus. Oh well, California has been a lost cause for awhile now. Shitty gun laws too.

[THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE EUROPEAN UNION FOR EXPRESSING POSSIBLE HATE CONTENT]

That tall Mexican with the white tee is in a lot of these videos.

Is he a paid protester? We should look into this.

THEN WHY DON'T THEY GET THE FUCK OUT

I thought Hispanics were chasing blacks away from the cities.

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign

>tfw your Aztec side of you is reclaiming his lost/forgotten honor.

This nigger.

Quintessentially British!

GOTTA GO FAST

Damn man, this is the most vile, fucked up statement I've read.

But it's all so true.

I hope they do.

Same.

GOTTA GO FAST

heres clip source

gma.yahoo.com/violence-breaks-trump-rally-san-jose-protesters-hurl-080013938--abc-news-topstories.html

kinda surprising coverage.

This video fills me with unbridled [EU approved emotion #2]

> after this white americans do not establish their state separate from mexicommia
> impose sanctions on Russians for defending themselves from ukrainians i.e. half-turks

""""violence breaks out"""""

Feels good living on the other of the country away from California.

Mexico is a shithole and anyone that has pride in it should go straight back. If you came to California to wave a Mexican flag around, forget deportation. You should just get lined up and shot.

it's been like that since the 80s.

there is nothing good about the entire state, minus the weather. that has been trying to kill everyone with drought.

commiefornia is already lost. it is a cancer that is also spreading to other states. we need nuclear chemo from orbit before the whole nation is one giant liberal barrio

GOTTA GO FAST

Probably, there were also a bunch of Mexican looking motherfuckers after him.

>tfw carry every single day
>tfw I would likely end up in prison for shooting Mexicans that came upon me like this

Not that this applies to areas that are effectively not American. Going there would not end well.

They stand up and get shot. I want an excuse to kill these faggots.

All Mexicans are complete shit and this country would be much better off if every single one of you dirty third world cunts were gone.

Sociopathic NEET detected

>getting their ass kick

Please, give me a reason to put the spics down.

He's talking about the piece of shit illegal aliens. I don't give a fuck how mad that makes you. They have to go back. Or they can die. It makes no difference to me.

Keep telling yourself that. These worthless pieces of shit aren't even worth the cost of kicking them out of the country. They just need to be shot and buried in a big hole.

I cannot fucking wait for a spic to jump me in the street. I'll shoot him just below the belt and laugh at him as his shredded insides slowly bleed out. I'll take a video of it for Sup Forums and post it from my phone.

>the_weak_should_fear_the_strong.webm

the fury of the white gods shall sunder the heavens, they will wish they left peacefully

Now that's starting to look like the start of race war.

But you are rapists and welfare leeches, your only mad because he threatens your comfy way of life dat whiteboi gave you. Pendejo.

the people chasing and harassing that man should be shot without remorse

that Trump supporter looks way faster than all the illegals chasing him

Mexicans have short stumpy legs. It looked like only one Mexican could even watch him out of the dozens.

The culture of Mexicans in TX is different than the Cali spics from my experience living with both. Texicans tend to be more influenced by white people, whereas our Cali spics tend to lean towards being cholos.

That being said, Tex-Mex cuisine is fucking horrid.

K..keep me posted

GOTTA GO FAST

>Tex-Mex cuisine is fucking horrid.
kill yourself my man

gotta go fast

Wow, I can't even imagine being so beta.

It's so good to be alpha.