Medics/pharmacists of Sup Forums

Medics/pharmacists of Sup Forums

Last week I had unprotected sex with a work colleague of mine after a night out with everyone in the office. I found out a few days ago that shes pregnant. Shes a christian, obviously not religious enough to not have sex outside of marriage, but enough to refuse to have an abortion. She's planning on telling her parents this weekend when they come to visit.

What's the best way I can abort the child without her knowing and making it seem like a natural miscarriage? Is such a thing even possible?

accept the kid as yours and become a caring father for it!

Dubs names the unborn child

Name be Angela

He shall be named dubs

Dubs is gonna be such a cool kid, despite his father.

Dubs Mc Unaborted

Don't be a nigger, OP. Your child deserves a loving father. Dubs if boy, Dubtrina if gurl.

Limp wrist weaklings want you to ruin your life with a bastard kid.

Look up womenonwaves - their website has many different solutions. You can get all the things you need via a trip to Mexico.

it's impossible to be preggers and know it just a week after

If you cant/wont get the drugs, try some of the miscarriage teas online. Not as reliable as the medical methods tho.

VITAMIN C PILLS IN DRINK

uh since dubs names the unborn child, Nigger or dubs
don't abort the damn baby you nigger you deserve this shit

They have a good point. She may be lying or trying to stick you with another dude's kid.

How does she know she's not just late? Sounds like she is just trying to blame you for another man's child. Get a DNA test.

Medfag here - if it really was last week, this is too fast to know without some costly test. Not yours.

Lol no. Try something else.

hahahahahahaahhahahaha

False

If you believe that, I've got a pile of HcG preggers tests that detect the hormone 6-7 days after conception to sell you.

If i demand a dna test how long will it take to get results? and how accurate/reliable will the results be?

op shall first check if dubs is even his offspring

You know what to do when the time comes, OP.

Just. How long a go for real thares I big changes its not yours if. She's. Fucking around with a. Retard 4 chan fag I'd pUT money on she's fucking a new gye every other night anyway nice bait

Pic relevant

>Last week I had unprotected sex
>found out a few days ago that shes pregnant

This timeline seems way off. Sounds like highschool bullshit.

You may have to go to court to force one while any bastard life ruiner is in the womb. You can demand one after birth, and they are fairly accurate. But then, that proves you are the daddy if fate does not smile on you, and you open yourself to child support.

Pennyroyal tea can be hard to get ahold of in a small or midsized town.

And it actually tastes ok once you get used to it.

Man up you faggot and let her have the baby. Then run away. If they do find out where you are insist on a DNA test. You never know, if she had sex with you she is probably sleeping with the whole fucking workforce.

pay a homeless guy to rape her

it was last friday night, and she told me thursday evening

interesting, will have to read up on this one

this is the thing, if theres even a tiny chance its mine i dont want it being born.

did you have a stroke typing this out?

Are you fucking kidding. Troll or dumbass, this being /b we can't rule out #2.

>IT CAN'T BE YOURS TARD

Also he's right, that sounds kinda sketchy. Did she mention when her period was due?

If your time line is correct, I highly suspect she's just framing you.

ok ill call her bluff and ask for a dna test. seeing as its only been a week and people are saying thats too soon to know i think shed probably just come out with the truth. that or get overly defensive and refuse

If she gets defensive or refuses, you better look into std tests in about 2-4 weeks. Because either that shit ain't yours or she's a crazy.