Girls with sexy pasts -

Girls with sexy pasts -

I get the reaction to cucking, since that is your wife/gf with whom you have a loving, committed relationship.

Why is there such opposition to your wife/gf having a sexual past before you. No one cares when a dude has 20+ partners or fucks two chicks in the same 24 hour period. Why the double standard?

inb4 stupid lock/key analogy

stupid lock/key analogy

This

>anaLOGy

Female sexuality is, for the most part, valuable and precious. Male sexuality is abundant. A woman giving something valuable away for cheap is a whore. A man amassing valuables is king.

It's wired into our brains. It's the way we work.

because men and women are different you autist

God that's hot

She told me that she use to date a guy with a exhibitionist fetish. He would bring her into public areas and they would have sex there for hours. She was also caught once by a stranger and ended up blowing him so he wouldn't call the police.

There have been societies that encouraged women to have sex with many men especially when pregnant.
So no, it's not wired but learned behavior/expectations from the culture you grew up in.

Not in that way.

Exactly. Doesn't anyone remember their first HS girlfriend they had sex with? Hormones raging, once you lost your virginity, it was like a race to see how many times you could have sex in a day. I banged my high school girlfriend at least 5 to 10 times a week, every week. We did that for like 3 years. Her mom put her on birth control after like two months when we kept clogging the toilet with condoms. That was 25 year ago, and she dated other guys after me. When her husband thinks about her now, think he thinks about the fact that one dude dropped like 1,000 loads into his wife when she was 14-17 years old, and who knows how many she took after that in college, after college, etc? Fucking that much, it's not like it was just me wanting to do it.

>no one cares when a dude had 20+ partners.

Well, I don't know where you live, but in most countries I've travelled to, if you tell you got 20+ partner to a girl, she'll most likely will not see you as a potential serious partner.

yes they are. Men having a lot of partners shows that he is valuable to women, a Woman having a lot of partners doesn't show anything other than she's easy. I know numerous women who have fucked celebrities, I don't know a single man who has. Why? because all women have to do is open their legs to get sex while men have to demonstrate value and charm. I'm 100% certain that most women would not like a guy who paid for sex with different women even if he did it in a legal and safe way because he didn't have to show any value to get them.

There isn't from confident men. That's some insecure shit. I know I fuck my girl right.

she didnt look so good at 26 and at 44 looks like she was folded and put into the drawer still wet...eww

Men dont care much /compare to previous partner when having sex. Psychologicaly women lose their ability to pair bond definitly with a partner really quik if they have sex with multiple man. It matter less for a man to have been laid a lot previously because it doesn't damage its ability to protect and/or provide, while for a femalle the sex is one of her main draw in the relationship.

Since you ask here an analogy ==> nobody want to drink from someone else used bottle of water, even cleaned it just feel gross.

The double standard exist because gender have different psychology and different behavior toward reproduction.

>there have been
Ya, they're fucking gone and never got past the stone age, because it doesn't fucking work.

When a women has sex she is taking on a MASSIVE risk. Take modern medicine out of the equation, and every time she fucks she risks death or maiming during childbirth.
Ontop of that, women have a limit on pregnancies, and requires a HUGE amount of time and effort, and requires everyone around her to protect her not only during pregnancy but for years after while she has an infant.
Women NEED to be picky about who they let father their children or face possibly life ending consequences.
This is HARD biological science.
In turn, the woman who is choosy demonstrates superior survivability, and thus better genetic quality, making them significantly better choices as mates.

Almost NOTHING we do societaly isn't biologically driven.

>nobody want to drink from someone else used bottle of water, even cleaned it just feel gross.

If that's the case, why would any woman want to suck a dick that has been in another woman before. Your argument doesn't hold.

Its like 3 line before , The sex a man bring into a relationship has almost no vallue (that's why lesbians have really little sex after a time) To complete my analogy, here having sex with a man is like using an hammer, you dont care if it had previous user because it serve its function.

I coudn't help you on the sucking dick side , i personally find all form of oral sex gross and dont understand while girl like it.

fugly ladyboy

homie said that bio-motivations are different for female vs male...

You just did a gender swap on the comparison with respecting it changes the types of measures imposed

in short, you are a moron

>with
....without

i may be hasty, but you are still a moron

Doesn't bother me at all. We've both done plenty of things in the past and I'm sure she's done stuff so shameful that she'd never dare tell me. I know for a fact she got DP'd once and hated it.
Whatever she keeps secret is her business. Just like I'll never tell her about the time I had 2 (legal) teens suck my cock together in exchange for buying them booze. Felt godlike at the time but the regret hit me in the time it took for the jizz to leave my nuts and slide down the back of one of their throats.

How old were you when the teens sucked you? Obv over 21, but are we talking like 22, or like 38? Did you ask, or did they offer?

Trudeau's mom, she participated in an orgy with the Rolling Stones and was known to be a whore in the media.

She is from my teens, and twenties of media watching. Nobody ever called her a whore.

She was like most sexy women in that time. She attached herself to a man if it pleased her, and uncunted when it was time for a shower. The height of discretion.