How many rings will Durant have by the end of his career?

Miami Heat Big 3 got nothing on this warrior squad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KwxurH0dGmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>losing 3-1 in the finals

I guess the warriors got that

4+ if he stays a warrior his entire career(truly the hardest road) .

Not sure if he leaves them though.

He will be called the Mandarin by 2027

He's getting booted off this year. He'll claim he "made a mistake and wants to go back to OKC."

The Warriors are fucking terrible with Durant. They have to wait for the stars to align just to be slightly better than they were last year. LeBron recognizes this fact, which is why he is content going to France to fuck his wife. He knows this championship is going to be a cakewalk.

I'll admit that after this horrible NBA season, seeing LeBron dad-dick Durant in the Finals again is going to be kind of fun.

>implying Westbrook or OKC will accept him back
Nah, worked for Lebron because it was his home, and they had no one else KD will forever remain a traitor

>warriors undefeated playoff run
>cucks eternally mad as fuck

Its going to be glorious

>How many rings will Durant have by the end of his career?

3-4 if they win this year

If they somehow can't beat the Cavs this year, I don't know what this Warriors squad can do

They are absolutely not going to beat the Cavs this year. LeBron has always destroyed Durant, and they've sacrificed certain core pieces that will make it very difficult for them to stop LeBron and Kyrie in general.

isnt that false?

very good post

lol you kidding? bron is about to big daddy dick those kids again.

The Cavs owner had a manifesto on their website telling Lebron to get fucked until the day before he signed. OKC and Westbrook would take him back.

He had no choice, Cleveland got over it and he couldn't piss them off so had to tuck his dick back and accept it

FUCK THE WARRIORS

WORST, MOST BOUGHT AND PAID FOR TEAM IN SPORTS

for real this

>how do you redeem yourselves after a stunning upset despite being one of the best teams in basketball history
>add a top five player former mvp in his prime

bush league

People will not remember this by next decade.

youtu.be/KwxurH0dGmA

Got a chuckle when Kobe said "Real Deal"

People don't think this now. Sup Forums is just an echo chamber

well its not like other places are any different