Can anyone help me

Can anyone help me.
I want to fuck my cousin but I don't know how to go about it?

Is picture related user?

just finger her when she is asleep

How did you find them? Does she know you have these?

Well lets see what you have with face. Does she know they are being posted here? Does she know you have them at all?

Your cousin is hot as fuck. Ever peep on her or have an accidental tit graze or nipslip?

Lets see more nudes or at least her face OP

Put your penis in, take your penis out, put your penis in and shake it alllll about.
You do the cousin pokey
cum on her tit mounds

That's what its all about.

Dude, you know your cousin is being posted about in another thread right?

Found her

You could blackmail her by using these pictures

If she posted em on Reddit she should know she's going to be shared around. Post em up op

Oh shit is your cousin from FL? If so I knew her in college and had a dirty fling with her for a few months. Is this her?

Hahahaha, I think we made OP shit himself

no

She went to UCF didn't she cousin OP? I have stories and nudes of this girl if it is the same girl

Dude, don't lie.
These are pictures from the other thread

YUP!
Looks like it's her!
What are the stories?

nope

You sure, it's okay to want to fuck your cousin user.
She's hot, you should ask her out.

I don't want to fuck my cousin
this thread was a joke
can you all just kindly fuck off.

Wow small world! OP do not lie I am certain it is her now! Your secret is safe with me user. Here is one of her old nudes that you probably don't even have that she sent me years ago. She was a lot of fun. Look in the corner photo on the wall user, that is certainly her no need to lie.

isn't my cousin fuck off cunt

HAHAHAHA!!
This is the best!
You need to tell some stories.

I told you it isnt my cousin so just fuck off

Hey, it's okay man, we all have things that turn us on, yours just happens to be your cousin. If you were smart you'd stop being such an asshole and let the guy who ACTUALLY fucked your cousin tell you some stories.

Any more pics dude?

OP is a very dirty boy

Her name is Liz and we met on campus in 2012 or so. She was great with her hands and had a very tight pussy. A perfect ass which she let me enter several times, and even asked me to lick her asshole a few times which I happily did. I needed to teach her how to give good head because her bj game was weak at first. As a feminist she did not like having her head pushed down hard, so i taught her to keep her tongue out far and let me guide it deeper into her throat. What else would you like to hear? Here is her teasing me before submitting to me upstairs

Look I'm sorry, but please delete that, I don't want her finding it.
Please I'm begging you.

Nicceeeeee.
Since OP wants to knock her up, you have any stories about cumming in her?

Guys come on please

Don't act like you aren't into it. You said yourself you getting off thinking about getting her pregnant, so I'm only trying to help you out. If dear user tells stories your jerk of sessions can get more realistic

whats her last name

If it helps cousin user, your cousin does not like condoms. She is on birth control and I pulled out usually but there were a few times I couldn't help to unload in her. One of the times she was drunk and spread cheeks like so, and I mounted/buried my cock balls deep and held it in fully until I was drained. She was teary eyed since her tight pussy was in pain but she took it like a champ.

>JenniferLawrenceOhYeahSure.gif

Guys please Im nearly having a panic attack please stop I dont want her to know I never should have posted this thread and I hsouldve just took it to my grave

Hot. What was your favourite time with her..
Is pic related? Any more pics?

No you're not, shut up. You admitted you want to fuck your cousin, you even went as far as to say you wanted to knock her up, shit like this isn't going to put you off. Just enjoy the story asswipe.

seconded this

how do i delete the thread

Fukken comedy gold, please continue cucking user

Relax user stop role playing this girl probably isn't even your cousin. I don't remember her ever mentioning a whiny bitch cousin who creeps on her.

Hmm favorite time with her? It would have to be a 3 way tie between 1. Getting a handjob in class, 2. Her giving me my first rimjob/finger in my ass, or 3. The last time we hooked up she told me was the last since she met someone she was committing to in a relationship. Was upset and knew it was the last time any way, so I did things I knew she hated. When she was blowing me I pushed her head down hard a few times making her gag. Calmed down, then when I was closer to cumming I grabbed her hair with both hands and starting fucking her mouth/throat. She was freaking out and protesting but I kept going for another 10 seconds before doing another thing she hated. I came in her throat which made her throw up on my dick. Finished the rest on her face a called her a feminist whore. That was the last time we spoke.

And yes this is her I took it one night before entering her. Miss her sometimes.

HOLY SHIT!
THE OP IMAGE IS HER NAME!
HAHAHAHAHA.

4 letter word. Most populated state.

fucking cunts.

accidently send pics of your dick
"oh shit the wrong one"

fuck off op, go find a girl that isn't a degenerate and try to be more like her.

Underrated.

Sad way to end it all if she was as good as you said, any more pics you took?
You know if that was the guy she married?
I'm assuming she's married since there's pictures of her in a dress Would be a real shame if somebody messaged her that her cousin was desperate to fuck her, and showed her screen caps from this thread

Liz Cali?
Liz Forn?

I assume so, I lost contact with her years ago so it could be. She sent me this one.

Don't be a dick user

Nice one. She has a pretty nice stomach.

whats her last name?

Liz C.

I told you it isnt my cousin.

gunna need more help than that pal, Im dumb as fuck

Yeah same

See here

so it's Liz Cali?

oh shit, it is

oops wrong pic

Hey, I was the one saying we should message her, but I was joking come on, take that down.

fine

Cant find her on Facebook anyway

instagram

Googled it. It works. Its her.

I found her very easily on FB

a lot of people want to fuck her. op can say it is someone else that got the pics.
>he is safe.

also, op, erm, you should just be honest about it, and what i mean by that is, get her happy and drunk and then drive her home, maybe you will get lucky and put her to sleep,

she looks like she's game for a lot of stuff, so a kiss goodnight and a bit more is not out of the question, then just say it would not be right to take advantage of her in that state, she will really like it, and if she insists, just finger her, make her really excited, then insist "no, it is wrong, i want it too", maybe show her your erect penis and keep this bullshit until she pretty much insists you fuck her

that's it. what happens afterwards is up to you

Really? I must just be bad then

This is a horrible idea. Do it OP

Is anyone actually going to message her?

Nah, nobody should.
OP would probably off himself

Maybe just share them with her but don't mention poor cousin OP to save him the humility. Also this- gbuj3jr8

OP has been silent for a while

That's if OP was even telling the truth, could just have been some scrub.
But he did seem very skittish.

From other thread

Holy shit, nice.
but no way to mention the thread without letting her know her cousin wants to knock her up, and since she posted at least some of the pics, she knows they exist.

Well he either lost his shit and left the thread, or he's still lurking but hasn't reacted. Judging from earlier the latter seems unlikely.

end code is for Vola, if anybody didn't know.
It's a bunch of pictures of our girl Liz

what was deleted

Just tell her, that u want some fucc.

Jesus this bitch is hot...that up the dress pussy shot, amazing

Nothing of note, just some guesses about her name.

and OP deleted a bunch of stuff where he was talking about how he wanted to knock his cousin up and shit like that.

Can't few that from my phone please share the best ones here

Same boat homie

>Blackmail her
>catfish her then blackmail her
>catfish her then say you're into blindfold play
>Drug her
>Kill her then fuck her

Honestly, I kind of feel bad for OP.
He came to Sup Forums in trust (tbf, this was stupid), spilled his heart, then had a near breakdown when people that knew her showed up.
Dude is probably going to cry himself to sleep tonight.

I don't feel bad he has way more nudes now of his cousin than he had before posting including sex stories from her slutty college years.

Anyone else just google her full name in one word followed by instagram? Post your favorite soc pics here

I think he bailed before the nudes really came out though, plus the guy probably expects his cousin to get shown this thread.

He have more nudes, and vids from her...
soo, i think he its gonna be okay.

Is this thread done? Any more updates or messages to her? Who found her insta, and please post some social pics

somebody should send her these

Trips means you should do it yourself and post the message here

nope

Hot user thank you. Any more? Anyone messaging?

Nah, nobody is, probably shouldn't either.

bullshit somebody should

Nope.
That'd be too fucked for OP, even for Sup Forums