/brit/

Islamophobia edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tH4zintf6qg
youtube.com/watch?v=-YCSh7eSTSM
youtube.com/watch?v=S7Jll9_EiyA
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40205358/the-babadook-has-became-an-unlikely-gay-icon-for-pride-month
archiveofsins.com/data/soc/image/1487/03/1487035090195.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=HdAaZFpxdLM
youtube.com/watch?v=WxnN05vOuSM
youtube.com/watch?v=hQwwGRSfENU&index=1&list=PL630487B1876BD7F1
youtube.com/watch?v=-tGwjwK9pIM
youtube.com/watch?v=C4MBPdvv2Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=GrEFbHT0IGs
youtube.com/watch?v=AsbOOPkmEGw
youtube.com/watch?v=UuizNQUOFCI
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anime

YOU PROLLY A SHIA INNIT

>comparing a nuclear attack to a few trucks running over people
Bigot and an idiot

What if I am from area which was occupied by the UK in Russian Civil War? Can I post there?

Several shots of British troops, mainly small tanks, entering a Belgian city (Louvain). Place is heavily bombed. Debris everywhere. A man wearing a black suit and bowler walks around with umbrella in his hand observing the damage. Refugees leaving the town.

British tanks and armoured cars driving along streets, severely damaged buildings everywhere around. Cut to succession of shots of completely deserted town streets - and undamaged! It might be different town.

Damaged buildings with refugees and soldiers browsing around. Several more shots of the totally destroyed buildings. British soldiers gathered around the radio listening to the news. More footage of the tanks and armoured cars driving around destroyed town.

Natural sound only.

youtube.com/watch?v=tH4zintf6qg

dumpf

go back where you came from, ahmed.

Based Sadiq

*wanks on all fours*

just found out im full blooded irish today

ama

We are shocked by Vladimir Putin’s macho remarks about how he never has a bad day ‘because he is not a woman’ and so does not go through ‘natural cycles’ that make the female sex more emotional.

No Russian would be even slightly discombobulated by this sort of thing. Feminism in Russia is still firmly associated with communist tyranny, under which International Women’s Day was ruthlessly enforced.

The only result of this was millions of burned meals, produced under duress by sulky Russian men who greatly resented being told the sexes were equal.

Literally pooed blood earlier, don't know if I have cut my bumhole from wiping too hard or if I ham internally bleeding

>A friend of a friend of mine has about 50-100 friends in the "alt right" crowd, I met her through there. I think they met up through heavy metal concerts and whatever

jealous of the fact that you have not only friends but also are part of a wider social circle

i don't have any friends

can I walk on train tracks lads

just woke up

was it light red or dark red?

which sub did you pull this from?

fuck off reddit

did you eat beetroot

I think it was light red, it didn't look thick. I'm convinced I have a cut on my arsehole.

Idk what they're saying but. looks authentic.
youtube.com/watch?v=-YCSh7eSTSM
Thanks Hungary.

that..that pic..that's gold. fucking goooooooooohohoholdAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah it'll be alright if it was light red, that just means you have a cut/hemorrhoids

watching aerial ireland on smithsonian channel rn lads

my gf is an indian lady that wear a sari, i want to make sure i'm alright but don't want to show her my bum

yanks are just the worst

got my wisdom teeth pulled two weeks ago and now i'm having all sorts of sinus/allergy problems

Hating whats wrong with the world with newfound friends is easier than you think.

Especially if you live in a red state or really high crime/white minority area.

We have our own group in the bluest of blue states and its ridiculously easy to find shooting buddies through it.

GP* not gf! LOL I DON'T HAVE A GF!

I need to have mine removed. do the drugs they put you on make you say weird shit?

current shit status: fucked

The casual misogyny, and belittling of women by men always shocks me.

WW1 must have been hellish

youtube.com/watch?v=S7Jll9_EiyA

Just make sure Purple Aki isn't chasing you.

thats probably a coincidence, cant see how those two things would be correlated

not really. i didn't say anything stupid, i just kept trying to talk with gauze in my mouth and looked a bit like an idiot

purple aki
p.aki

>Have a misaligned inner tooth giving plenty of room for both of my wisdom teeth to find room and grow without complications

Feels good maaang

thairad!

who up

posting in my sleep desu

Why don't gays just fuck off?

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40205358/the-babadook-has-became-an-unlikely-gay-icon-for-pride-month

archiveofsins.com/data/soc/image/1487/03/1487035090195.jpg

Rate my cock out of ten

No, not for me anyway. I did struggle with my athletic abilities though for over a month and one of my cheeks was swollen for about that long too and killed me if it was hit.

there are boards for this

Shan' tnot.

It's okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=HdAaZFpxdLM

The gentleman on the right lighting his mate's cigarette at 3:32 is my grandfather Ted Martindale of the Royal Engineers. Did the whole six years of WWII through France, North Africa and Italy (Sicily then Anzio) and the only injury he sustained was a broken thumb after it was caught between the pier and the rescue ship at Dunkirk. While I am looking forward to seeing this film I hope the enormity of what these men went through isn't trivialized by the appearance of some boy band actor.

not a word

watching backroom casting couch mother and daughter episode

insanely doxxable if true

youtube.com/watch?v=WxnN05vOuSM

youtube.com/watch?v=hQwwGRSfENU&index=1&list=PL630487B1876BD7F1

Brits make such good music.

*teleports*

4:20 ... una vela

*thinks about doing a sleep*
*doesn't do a sleep just yet*

woke up 20 mins ago
the absolute state of me

wish you didn't dox lads thailad.
stifles /brit/ with the treat of it.

doing a keto diet lads

I've never doxxed anyone on /brit/

How can you monsters still deny this?
youtube.com/watch?v=-tGwjwK9pIM

STFU you arse-licking bender.

That meme is stupid, if London got nuked by terrorists, the UK army would go apeshit

It'd be worse than how they treated Irish or American terrorists

*slays the governor*

Don't deny it, just don't care.

what a lad

what a lad

what a lad

doxxing everyone ITT, even myself

XD

Their only desire is to die...

housemate just got up for work

tick tock wagies

History has taught us little if we choose not to Remember the Slaughter of 6,000,000 Innocent Jews, Men, Women and Their Children in The Holocaust. We must Always look toward a future that has been garnered from our past with the correct lessons to be learned. Tolerance for one and other is specific to human beings and an Indifference to that Moral grounding has been widespread throughout our History! We choose to Forget at our peril because there is no guarantee that when intolerances surface, they will be directed only toward those Never exempted from Genocide’s, Hatred’s and for those 6,000,000 of The Holocaust of The Jews of Europe, Memory must serve them Now!

Here we are...

youtube.com/watch?v=C4MBPdvv2Z8

Whys Geulgie and Gadhlic pretty much dead but not Cymru?

youtube.com/watch?v=GrEFbHT0IGs

What about how the British Army slaughtered Americans?

Pay reps

youtube.com/watch?v=AsbOOPkmEGw

The leader singer from UB40 has let himself go.

I don't deny the holocaust but this video doesn't mention Jews or gas once. It says they died from disease. They don't even look Jewish.

youtube.com/watch?v=UuizNQUOFCI

*snores*

*checks the USSR death toll*
hmm yes

10 million Slavs don't matter.

oh yeah, forgot.

>tfw QPU aligned

we dem boys

half clicc dat A button who tf up??

>tfw will never buy a super cheap mcmansion in a southern suburb and have women throwing their daughters at me because I have a funny accent

kill me now lads

the best kind of autism

What do you guys think of Farage?

What's that guy up to these days anyway?

Half an a press? That's impossible.

we dem boyz!!!

>less than 1 min between posts
explain sweetie

I think you're a fat cunt with a BO problem.