youtube.com/watch?v=oJbUHaZu5Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=i9PIQRrIt7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Claimed.

claimed

Claimed

I'm around

claimed and mine

give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori

>Glitch City best Bartender claimed

Hey, you should have a drink if it's like that.

Welcome Back, Mediator.

BUT U DED WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

Cute pic.

Cute

Yuki Yuki Yuki come out

youtube.com/watch?v=OjO77nV_P5Y

Hey Medi.
How's it going?

green yahoo best yahoo

youtube.com/watch?v=ECZenL3o6XQ

Slowdive sucks.

Glad to have you back

Slowdive, good taste my niggah

how did this win best legs again?

Cute

I bet you listen to metal edgelord

can't wait until my souvlaki tee gets here
ur mom sucks

I would if my liver didn't just decide to take this as a cue to stop making a bunch of enzymes my blood needs to work properly.
I rarely drink due to the fact it's a lot closer to poison for me than it would be to other people.

claim. I bought three books today. an Edgar Allan Poe story collection, an HP Lovecraft story collection, and a book on US/German WWII Pilots. feels good, man.

Just hoping you can handle the crap that happens here.
If my predictions are correct, you're about to see the worst, maybe not even directed towards you.

Hi Jill

I'm still alive

Why is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=oJbUHaZu5Q0

You'll see.
It's not exactly subtle.

best yahoo and best awoo

Pygmalion is a good album

And since we´re on the topic of shogaze waifus. miki or emma?

Because reasons.
Welcome back to thread
Mediators seen most of it tbh. Not quite Sachi's attention spergs but still a fair amount.

I guessed you were, I was not as convinced as some anons.
Was quite a show when you returned. I think you almost imploded the hive mind.

i want to bully this dog

Switching to phone for comfy bed.

That's a bummer, even if alcohol in general it's bad, having a drink here and there usually doesn't hurt.

How was your weekend? Slept well?

claimed

There's a new phenomenon now.
Has something to do with breeding.

I wish I was in comfy bed with you

Sounds like great reading material.

under no circumstances are you to bully this dog

>summer kids are coming

Its as easy to ignore as schwantz king. But schwantz was entertaining at least.

Hiya Medi!

I randomly felt like listening to Souvlaki yesterday, was way better than I remembered it, the guitars just aren't nearly as fuzzy as I like.

Definitely true.

Stolen

Thanks?

Convinced of what?

As long as I sleep for more than four hours, I consider it good.

Y.U.K.I

Look a birb
Hello birb

yeah, im not sure which one to read first, I kinda want to read the Poe stories because I haven't read a lot of his, but HP Lovecraft is also great. "The Shadow out of Time" looked really cool.

We've also had OG goreposter, eyebrows, tripsguy and Nevada/Angelic in the past. Breeding is pretty unique but still childs play.
You had a good day? I assume its night for you.

Hello, Im new here

its ok, it looks like it has a hard time living anyway

yahoo is probably dumber than aunn
that's a comfy tenshi

Heh, so you're going to keep yourself hidden?

That's fair, I can go a couple of days sleeping less than 5 hours, then I start to feel the weakness.

Dio marking other's pics was a thing, too.

what do you mean

at least she's lovable unlike Aunn
I also have an adorable Chiko

Dio was more entertaining than malicious

If I'm as careful as a grampa on medication that shouldn't go with alcohol, I'm alright. But recovery from anything isn't fun.

You know... That whole buzz surrounding you.
I joined the threads like... week ago? less more? idk. And it was just after-echos of you had left and done the terrible and somebody was a big ol meanie and had driven you off the deep end.
I wasn't convinced. Especially after lurking.
People paint their own pictures.

Claimed, aint nuffin on TV anymore

私はあなたとファックします

それから私はあなたを殺します

They're not similar in style. Do you enjoy both genres, or like to read different stuff from time to time?

aunn is just as loveable

Aside from Dagger, I didn't like Souvlaki very much. In all fairness though, I should listen to another album from them.

>way better than I remembered it
Maybe I should give it a relisten too, then.
Have you listened to Boces yet?

If nuttin on the boob tube, why not watch something on the shame box?

give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori

Cute

me too

she makes good shitposts

she is

Wew, you suggested that so long ago I didn't even remember which band was it. I'll listen to it in 30 minutes when I'm done with Blackcoat Daugther's Soundtrack, sort of in the mood for dark ambient right now and this movie was lit.

It was ok, I just had work

I'm not too full of energy as is, so I don't really notice

I wouldn't think people would care that much about me, but what do you mean "done the terrible"
I've done plenty of terrible things I regret at this point

I like them both, im just indecisive, lol

it's been a good while since i last listened to Souvlaki, and i don't remember anything particularly standing out to me
Pygmalion on the other hand has this gem which i love
youtube.com/watch?v=i9PIQRrIt7s

it's something

give me a (You) me Sayori

Here

Hi Tomoko

Ah, I see. I'm sure you'll have a great time either way.

Mug S.

cut me Sayori

Hallo!

murder me Sayori

Medi, I tried to dance around it by calling it the terrible cause I thought it was obvious for one, and two I didn't really want to just out and out say it.
People thought you ruddy well killed yourself.
Someone even had a date like, right near the beginning of january.
I'm going to keep my own comments to myself on whether they cared or not.

stab me Sayori

sleep me Sayori

ok me Sayori

>claimed

hi tomo

not ok me Sayori

hi me Sayori

Hello
Other way around
afternoon

nothing me Sayori

muffin me Sayori