Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.
How tall were you when you were 16?
I am 18 but my bones' age is 16.
I am 5'4. Is there any hope for me?

Underage b&

6' 2''
Still the same

there is some hope you dont stop developing till ur 25. just see how tall ur dad is i have my fathers body despite being a little taller

I've been 6 foot since i was 14.
I am now 6"5', i stopped growing around 22

>bones' age
kek shorty
but dont worry, get money and they wont look at your stature

im 14 and im also 6ft1in so get on my level

Was 180ish cm when I was 16.
Currently 198cm

I was always tall for my age... not a giant, but I had a growth spurt when I was 12, probably from about 5'11" to 6'4" in around 6 months, by which time I was 13... didn't change from then, really... I'm 6'4.5 now, 20 years on, so....

186 cm at 16.
188 cm now. Not much change in 5 years. Maybe I'll hit 190 cm before I stop growing... Who knows.

6'3
Still 6'3 at 20
Was 5'8 at age 11 for reference
There could or couldn't be hope for you, you should ask your parents about how people grew into their height in your family if you want a general prediction.

About 184 cm

my dad is 5'5 and I'm 5'9, 5'10 with shoes. im 17

>I am 18 but my bones' age is 16.

So until the age of 2 you were just a shapeless blob, at which point you suddenly grew a spine?

I think I was 185 cm at 16

5'11
Stopped growing at 13

>At 11: 5'6
>
>At 13: 5'9
>At 15: 5'11
>At 16: 6'2"
>"Hurrr durr I'm going to be a giant
>Stopped growing

I was about 5' 7" at 16.
Now 5' 10" at 22.

well there goes your theory huh

Eat Weetabix every day. Eat Marmite on brown toast every day. I'm 194cm and that's the things out of my diet that I can pick out that manlets didn't do.

Don't smoke cigs or drink heavily until you're done growing that's what fucked my growth up

When i was 16 i was 168 cm
Currently I'm 22 and 170 but for some reason I'm still growing
I was 168 last year but now I'm growing again

I stopped growing at 6'0" when I was 15. I'm almost 19 now. There's NO hope for manlets. Stay out of the gym.

>16
>5'4
If that's what a 16 year old is to you, You've always been a manlet

Bones age is not related to height.

was 6'4, still 6'4 at 25

>Bones age
Im still trying to figure out what this means

This

>A bone age study helps doctors estimate the maturity of a child's skeletal system.
>The bones on the X-ray image are compared with X-rays images in a standard atlas of bone development, which is based on data from large numbers of other kids of the same gender and age. The bone age is measured in years.

i remember havin to get an ID when i turned 16, and the women asked me how tall i am and i lied and said, something like 5'6, but i was like 5'5 or something. and then i started growing like a motherfucker, when i turned 18 i was 6'5, so i grew roughly 1 foot in two years. i grew so fast, my skin on my back ripped.

but then again, i kinda knew i would grow, because literally every man in my family had it just like me, my brother, my dad, my grandfather, my uncles - all of them told me, "just wait" and now im taller than everyone of them. i guess my secret is i never smoked, while all of them did

probably another thing up the "activated almonds" alley

Is it possible to grow at 22 years old?
Because I'm still growing

It's an american thing invented for them so they can feel "special"

If you are growing then it's fucking possible dumbass.

>it is possible to have 2 hands because i got 2

In a few months ill be 18
Im about 166 cm
My father shorter than me like 2 cm
Brother 27 is 168 cm
Grandfather joining army in his 20 was 158 cm
I guess im from a dwarf family

American here. Never in my life have I ever heard of bones age.

What the fuck is that?

No idea fellow burger

16- 5'11

21(now) Settled at 6'3

got a 5 inch dick tho so females aint happy about that

6'1.5"
I stopped growing around 15.

At thirteen I was 5'6, 18 I was 5'10 and that's still my current height. I'm taller than both of my parents.

this, and avoid a lot of caffeine. Energy drinks are the worst.

i was 5' 4 in the 5th grade 6'2 now
>how's it feel to be a manlet?

I drink coffee like water since I was 15 so I'm probably stunted permanently

also my dad is 58 and mom is 5 thank god i got the genetics lottery in the height atleast

thats a pretty big age difference, user

if you're 18 and you are 5'4 you're probably not gonna grow much. I've been 5'6 since I was 14

6' 1"
still the same