Tfw you like the idea of having long-lasting friends

>tfw you like the idea of having long-lasting friends
>tfw the more you put yourself around people, the more you realize how disgusting they are

music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNTpfKqMaXk
youtu.be/rEHO8ck2T78?list=LLl81RMh6ak2RRODTT7er0UA
youtube.com/watch?v=YmXp2K-XTsk
youtu.be/3dgFykz0bNo
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5iA4Zupek
discord.gg/Kz4w7Dy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>TFW you realize that you are also disgusting and have no room to judge anyone

youtube.com/watch?v=NNTpfKqMaXk

youtu.be/rEHO8ck2T78?list=LLl81RMh6ak2RRODTT7er0UA

>TFW you realize that you are also disgusting

You are 100% right, I'm no better than a fresh , steaming pile of shit on a 90 degree day, but everyone at my university is on a whole different level in a myriad of different ways. From their blatant narcissism, and lack of self-awareness, to how they talk to and treat other people is astounding.

nobody's perfect

For example, you kinda seem like an asshole. And now I'm ragging on you just to feel better about my miserable life situation

We're all shit people because we grow up in shit times. Raised by the internet and media in the tech generation. Everyone is fucked and you and I are no exception. So just get your dick wet.

I'm not arguing that I'm not an asshole, but the only difference is I don't go out of my way to make people feel like shit for the sake of boosting my own ego.

>tfw I think long and hard about what makes them disgusting
>tfw you realize there's nothing wrong with them, you're the one whose disgusting to everyone else for not conforming

bros ignorance sounds so blissful, I wish I never found this site and this board, I wish I wasn't such a damn contrarian to everything...

>We're all shit people because we grow up in shit times. Raised by the internet and media in the tech generation. Everyone is fucked and you and I are no exception.

Makes sense tbqh

>So just get your dick wet.

This is a good solution for all of 30 seconds until the dopamine flushes from my head.

This is exactly what you want

youtube.com/watch?v=YmXp2K-XTsk

"The only reason people try to talk to each other
Is cos they gotta say something
That is smarter than the other one said
Everyone's fucking crazy
People never listen to what you have to say
Cos they're so damn scared
That you'll be smarter than them some day
Everyone's fucking crazy"

>implying being a contrarian who thinks for himself is worse than being a clone who can't

im pretty sure we're in the same boat, ignorance is bliss

This is perfect, thank you, user.

they're not clones that can't think for themselves, they're just not trying to seek perfection in everything. They're content with what they got

Everyone fills this nihilistic void with some sort of vice. Blackout drinkers, ravers, casual pill takers, 420 tokers, tinder sluts and manwhores, shitposting on an anime forum all day, jerking off to hentai. It all falls under that mindless dopamine rush. I chose to fuck random women I meet off tinder. It's piss easy, sex is literally like a game to me at this point, and that right there is just one example of degradation of something that was once considered "sacred" and special to humanity and gave it meaning. We all do some fucked up shit to give us a sense of feeling in a world where humanity has been stripped of it's essence and replaced with a hypermodern commodified mass consumerist culture that we were not evolved for.

You can make music to fill that void, that's a great way too. For me music is one of the few things I still have passion for and a desire to pursue.

>casual pill takers, 420 tokers

Someone's been watching mde

I went to college and found out College Cunts was accurate. Not a fan of the 2017 direction they're going or a lot of their throwaway shit but their best material is some of the best art of the century.

>the when you have unshackled yourself from the lies of reality and realized you made a mistake
youtu.be/3dgFykz0bNo
In August
You're overdressed
Plywood broken
Upon impact
The meat is thinly sliced
Car horns blare outside
Key twists inside the lock
Are you going mad in there?
Are you rotting in there?
Kitchens are murderous places
Rough scarecrow
Caught on fire

I promise I will only fuck prostitutes

This is what post modernists would call late stage capitalism, and what the alt right would call degeneracy.

It's also the reason why pic related is being raved about by everyone except those deeply entrenched in this world of total consumerism

>tfw you're too busy picking at your so-called "friends" to actually form meaningful connections

Good Luck

Also

>75962963

>tfw some random strange says something nice to you
>immediately dream about being best friends forever

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5iA4Zupek

Friendship is but a massive illusion. It's necessary to our well-being but it's also very destructive at the same time.
There is a middle ground to be found though, which is free of disappointment and despair.

ugu

…or you can search for real purpose.
Yet, you choose the "easy way", blame the society & advertise for your foolish way to live…
allowed to kek at your misery fellow user ;)

best friends are virtual friends :3

i mean... that sounds like exactly what this is...

but those leave you eventually too

>Raised by the internet and media in the tech generation
yeah. my generation played outside, now kids just wanna play with ipads and dumb gagets

Everyone ITT including me has been a victim of Christian morality which is and will be prevalent in the west many years after the religion has ceased to exist. There's nothing wrong with feeling superior to others, especially when the evidence suggests that.
We're just taugh to be shit eating slaves and putting ourselves down since the day we were born. Being humble is a mental disorder, a sign of a sick, deterionated mind. Calling others arrogant is a shaming tactic used to drag them to your own level, the ultimate cop-out.

>tfw old lady at work says "thanks for being you" and that i have a good ethic

:)

mu is dying, we're like a refugee camp for musician enthusiasts or whatever . share whatever you want. We have a feels chat and we don't discriminate against your shit taste or delete comments or censor you like other music discords.
>>discord.gg/Kz4w7Dy
Plz join ;_;

Its nice to see a fellow man of intelligence on here. I bet half of "these" people wouldn't believe in a flying spaghetti monster, so why a invisible man in the sky.

are there any examples of chad atheists or do they without fail all look like this?

Is it some sort of social anxiety or just hatred for people?

>We have a feels chat

thats the opposite of what you should have
spoiler: music chat

I so often forget this board is mostly dumb 16-20 year olds.