So, if the Balkanscum could stop infighting...

So, if the Balkanscum could stop infighting, and the eastern Europeans could do the same we could have the perfect country.

1. Squatting for everyone
2. Beautiful women, we would sell the ugly ones to the West and their new shitskin overlords
3. Strong military under Russian leadership and tech
4. Almost 100% white countries, some gypsies here and there
5. No cucks, no feminazis, no political correctness?
???
Profit?

There is still hope for us slavbros, are you jelly you western cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EH8vEtfP_ww
youtube.com/watch?v=0S-UZJ67AKc
youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banate_of_Bosnia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Bosnia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agreed. What do you think about this amazing song?
youtube.com/watch?v=EH8vEtfP_ww

I'm mad and I'm not even a Serb. Retarded Slav infighting, brings us nothing but shit.

Unite all Aryan tribes instead?

If it's not too late for the West already

youtube.com/watch?v=0S-UZJ67AKc

slavic union? There used to be one...it ends civil war and genocide

With the times ahead there will be a strong external enemy, be the chinks, or the shitskins, or both, we can stand together or fall divided. So...cuck or be cucked.

My serb buddy at the gym told me Croatians are the reason Yugoslavia split.

I agree, Brosnia, fuck baiters and slav kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU

Give pls.

Fucking hell does this shit still exist?
No, go away.

Would never work.

And why, can you list any reason except religion/clerofascism

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

east germans are genetically slavs too

>why would a larger version of Yugoslavia never work
hmmmm... I honestly can't think of anything...

My opinion is the future fighting will be to Get out of the E.U or dominate it..But you all will need a common goal. EU plus Slavic Union

Actually I think this (pic)is the future aim. BUT you probably need to destroy turkish gov first because they will attack from behind

fuck off

I fully support this idea, I'm mean an even larger Yugoslavia, with even more ethnicities? What could possibly go wrong!

>turks
>attacking anyone after how hard they got raped in balkan wars

>with even more ethnicities
OP is trying to say that everybody is a Serb. Yes even Jesus is a Serb.

How dare you open your mouth you German cuck, maybe, while you were busy to learn the german way of pronouncing numbers and sucking every germanic cock you can find in "Laibach" you missed that slavic brotherhood has nothing to do with Serbian nationalism.

fuck off you fucking s*rb, you orthodox fucks always want a union with the rest of us and then you stab us in the back

If EUROPE DOES NOT use religion,race and pride as the main reason for a future war you might actually be successful. do it for the land the resources and prosperity THEN tend to the religious and racial aspects.

>poland

scrub that fucking toilet

go prepare for ramadan you fucking nigger, you people are scum

Stay mad turkroach vassal

[THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE EUROPEAN UNION FOR EXPRESSING POSSIBLE HATE CONTENT]

This thread is exactly why it will not work.

Implying I'm a muslim
Implying bosnian muslims who eat pork, like their women uncovered, and can't get enough of alcohol are muslim
Implying anyone who is right in their mind cares about religion nowadays
Implying german cucks that own a country of the size of a common race track are relevant
Implying Slovenia isn't EU cucked for years

Shut up and suck that German/EU cock

Slavic unity is a russian conspiracy.
Fuck off vatnik.

OR the only way it will work if their is a genocide 100 times the tutsi hutu massacre...But hey I would not be surprised

>German cuck
>pan slavic
This is why yugoslavia failed, turk loving faggots that would rather be serbs than slavs...

They aren't real Muslims, but they refuse to renounce real Islam. This makes them vulnerable. Salafis backed by Saudi money are making inroads in Balkan "Muslim" countries.

You misinformed cuck, most people that were actually identifying as "Jugoslaveni" in Yugoslavia were from bosniak muslim backgrounds. And you say that they would rather be Serbs than Slavs? Did that german cock slap the last grain of sense from your cucked brain?

>Slavs
>Uniting

Only in your dreams user.

Do you like Putin? What do you think of him? Would you have no problem Russia being your overlord?

>identifying as
>in Yugo
>in communism
>never UDBA
Turk loving education everyone. Prime examples of the uninitiated turkroach mongrels.

Why not? Would you like Angela or Schlomo istead? He is the lesser evil. Although if we talk about a slavic union, there would have to be some form of cooperation in the government. Of course I don't think that the Soviet Union all over again would be a good idea. Cooperation, and not getting cucked by Russia.

We Slavs are notorious for not being able to get along.

Would you fucking people unite against anything? Or anyone? Is that how this would work?

Is your language so germanized that you don't understand? Jugo-slaven. South-Slav. The idea was right in any sense, commie or not. And if you didn't know, in the kingdom of Yugoslavia there were "Jugoslaveni" too. So fuck off

>Would you like Angela or Schlomo istead?
Yes. At least they didn't steal 200 billions from their people.

no, I can't be put into the same basket as a worker ready to work for 1/5 of what I deem a reasonable wage, that includes you too Mujo

>Putin the lesser evil

Terribly deluded aren't you?

I'm implying that you were unable to identify as anything else in those times or the communist regime would take you to goli otok, you roach loving imbicile.

Funny thing, the only time slavs unite is when there is an external threat, but after we will seperate and hate each other. Nationalism at it's purest.

Jebem li vam majku balkansku i treba vas svako karat kad ste govna.

Everyone in the balkans except Greeks and Serbians are either muslims or act like they are anyway.

You are simply uneducated, you could identify as a Serb, a Croat, Yugoslav... from 1974 even as a "Muslim" with a big M denoting nationality, but since you are better at sucking cock than history, you wouldn't know.

Go eat Putins shit and give him another 200 billions. Don't forget to suck his dick also.

I wish your mother was better at sucking cock so we wouldn't have this thread

And Goli Otok was mainly for Stalinist after the 1948 Tito-Stalin break, you pseudo-Carantanian scum

of course they would identify as such, your shithole was the greatest receiver of non-shithole republics' monies and despite all that your """country""" remains a shithole to this day

yugo nostalgia belongs to the scrapheap of history, as do proponents of reestablishment of that communist anachronistic society of retarded fucks and their spawn that are still plaguing us even to this day

>you could identify
you could also get ridiculed or beat up for that you brainwashed commieroach.
>sucking cock
How many millions does Turkey send Bosnia? Funny, you call others what you truly are.
>mainly for Stalinist
>not anyone that dared undermine the government or said something bad about it, i.e. political rivals.
Too many turkish roaches when you were in the womb it seems. Or goat dicks, not sure.

Is a Serb seriously telling that to a Pole?

I'm unsure if Balkanscummies could even be called slavs

they aren't blonde, they look more Turkic. pic related.

Yes because Slolenia is STRONK. You are nothing but EU cucks, a colony if you will, like all the Balkan states. You just had the major "entitlement" that you were cucks throughout history so its easier for you too accept that Schlomo and his friends are stealing your future. And no one talked about a Commie regime, but your mind, you germanic serf, is not able to comprehend any Slavic union beyond that. History wasn't easy on Bosnia, but we at least have some form of national history, while you have nothing but digging around in German shit and getting fucked by Bavarian priests. Suck it.

Thanks for reminding me that there are still panslavists, I thought I can live one day without any form of cancer.
Boy was I wrong...

+200 billions on Putins account

You are doing great work I'm sure Vladimir is very happy.

>implying slavs are white

pic related to you

I'm not saying SI is anything of the sort, I abhor my gov't and I don't even have a suitable conservative representative to vote for, so my gov't=/=my people

we are held hostage by yugo leftovers like public employees, railway employees, bloated education system employees, healthcare employees, pensioners and other retarded indoctrinated fucks that are stuck in their wealth redistribution ways

you have a history indeed, history of catholics&orthodox serfs willing to mutilate their genitals for a tax break from kebab

Are you typing that while shitting on your front porch, you silly mudskin?

Đenerale samo reci, letećemo kao meci

India is ally of Putin. Don't make your leader angry. He might take 200 billions more.

Like Russia have the economy strong enough to sponsor millions and millions of online trolls on the internet. And even if we had that economy to sustain such power, the transactions of millions of money to those online trolls could be identified and shut down by European and US banks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banate_of_Bosnia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Bosnia

"The first mentions of a common Slovene ethnic identity, transcending regional boundaries, date from the 16th century."

Take that Avar, German, Habsburg, and God knows which cock from your mouth and then talk.

melania let me fuck that tight Turkish pussy

>Like Russia have the economy strong enough
I guess is strong enough to magically disaepear 200 billion from it and everybody forgives their strong father figure they never had.

>exterminate population

you'll find turkish rape babies south/southeast of my cunt, we effectively removed kebab, our castle dungeons had specific premises to starve the death cultists to their much-deserved deaths, even our criminals were deemed too good to be kept in the same place

I don't give a shit about your take on my history, fact is my nation has a distinct language, distinct culture with influences from habsburg empire etc; you have the language of your conquerors that starved you to death and took a chunk of your land, there are more of your kind outside yout cunt than inside it, so keep telling me who's the real cuck here

Just don't bomb us this time, ok?

Yes, "distinct language"; pronounces numbers like Germans, and not like slavs, doesn't know Cyrillic (your fucking universities are throwing out books written in that script), be German cucks forever so that other Slavs can't even understand you properly. You are just wannabe germans, you will never be accepted, you fucked up. You are no proper slavs anymore, and you will never be germans. So you just say the borderline region, a cucked little EU plaything. You showed great lack of understanding when it comes to history, and if you would know any history you would know that if the Ottomans really wanted to turn us into turkroaches there would be no Serbs, Croats, Bosnians, South slavs generally anymore.

eat shit muslim scum

>globalism

+200 billions on Putins bank account

You are doing Vladimirs work! He must be pleased with you. Maybe you get a loaf of bread if you keep up!

Russian leadership? hahahaha!

You killed 10-20% of the Eastern Europeans you cunts with your commie gulags, killed the best you had too, and now Moscow is 20% muslim.

Never saw the huge crowds at mosques as are in Moscow, not even in London or Paris.

Clean up your aisle, then learn that not all Eastern Europe is slavic.

This would only work if Russias oligarchs gets btfo, and Russia becomes a democracy or atleast os comtrolled by a chinese style dictatorship government that represents the interest of slavic people. Right now, tje government of russia is controliled by Oligarchs who only want ro use the putin regime to comtrol more of Russias wealth.

>panslavism
>new yugoslavia
>all that crap
lol
stop living in a fucking fairy tale.
If anything, I'd like for us and Croatia to join Visegard group and that's about it.

Fuck off subhumans.

>t. čizma čeliković